Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STN] Steneum Coin - page 12. (Read 30255 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
November 27, 2017, 12:35:40 AM
It looks not fair with the same 10% for all five level of affiliate. Developers of the project should adjust the a little bit.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 12:49:11 AM
What makes your project unique? Under the allowance, you just list it like bitcoin but new and cheap
Activity: 77
November 27, 2017, 12:30:36 AM
THIS IS SIMPLY ANOTHER PONZI SCAM. INVEST HERE AND LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY! How many more of these scams will we see before people smarten up?

It's possible to make money with Ponzi, why do you think people keep coming back?

Look at BCC, REC, HXT. Anyone involved in those ICO did very well. I know I did.

That's the point, more people are aware and coming back to crystal clear ponzi then more people will look for quick exit so probability of getting stuck in ponzi goes up. Anyway, why are you even in crypto? There are many scams and frauds on wall street, I heard JPMC runs few nice ponzies.

Bitcoin miner from 2013 (Bought a 7870 XT just to mine). Now mining with multiple rigs/asics.
Also trader on Bittrex, formely Bitfinex (because of trailing stop), sometimes Etherdelta for arbitrage.
Also long term HODL in good ICOs with good teams and good use-case for the coin.
Also lesser term HODL in lending ICO.
That's why I am in crypto, what about yourself?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 11:53:19 PM
You can talk more about this content: "Each member has the opportunity to contribute early on taking the ICO opportunities we have prepared through our website and several Partner Exchangers.
5,000,000 STN with the opening price of USD 0.05 and increasing volume. Use your earliest opportunity to have a coin at the lowest price from us" Huh?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 10:06:13 PM
Are you planning of creating a signature campaign to help promote this project? Social Media bounty is good too.
Activity: 294
November 26, 2017, 10:04:29 PM
How do you make the money so you can pay those who lend to you?
Steneum does not use fiat like $ (USD) on lending program, if you lending with 1000 STN, Then We will return 1000 STN at the time the contract is finished.
profit that will be distributed every day is the result of real income from bitsten dot com exchanger

commision lending from bitsten exchange fee.

If you pay dividends what do american laws say about this? Can US citizens buy your coin? Interesting project.
Activity: 228
X-Block.io
November 26, 2017, 07:39:35 PM
This should be hottest ico of the month.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 448
November 26, 2017, 09:59:45 PM
good project. very good price. I will buy ICO as soon as it starts.
When can I deposit ETH or BTC to my wallet?
Activity: 43
November 26, 2017, 09:53:40 PM
nice project.. hope you guys success and price goes to the moon  Grin
Activity: 210
November 26, 2017, 07:22:22 PM
THIS IS SIMPLY ANOTHER PONZI SCAM. INVEST HERE AND LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY! How many more of these scams will we see before people smarten up?

It's possible to make money with Ponzi, why do you think people keep coming back?

Look at BCC, REC, HXT. Anyone involved in those ICO did very well. I know I did.

That's the point, more people are aware and coming back to crystal clear ponzi then more people will look for quick exit so probability of getting stuck in ponzi goes up. Anyway, why are you even in crypto? There are many scams and frauds on wall street, I heard JPMC runs few nice ponzies.
Activity: 70
November 26, 2017, 07:05:02 PM
Check out the Latest Review of STENEUM at https://cryptolending.review
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
November 26, 2017, 11:11:58 AM
Greetings,

Rumor is I heard Steneum is supposed
To be big people....

If you think ethc*****nt, Ucoin****h
Was hard to buy into these ico's
You may wanna add one more
@ $0.15 cents... come December 1st
I sure hope all you plan to load up
Cause this is gonna be a buying frenzy for this ico

Oh and by the way a youtuber tracked the CEO
of Steneum and called him... video below!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_RJI500O-4

Peer2peer360
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
November 26, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
Check out all the Crypto Lending Platform Comparisons and Reviews at  https://cryptolending.reviewscammer

You have been reported to the mods for spamming the forum. Hopefully they will take action and ban your ass!
Activity: 77
November 25, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am the original miningteam23
November 25, 2017, 08:33:30 PM
Activity: 3
November 25, 2017, 11:46:13 AM
hello, i've checked bitsten.com on alexa and on whois and here's the result:

https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/bitsten.com
unranked

https://www.whois.com/whois/bitsten.com
Registration Date:2017-09-25
Expiration Date:2018-09-25
Updated Date:2017-10-23

So the site is pretty new and unknow, so how in the footer there's this claim:
User Online 12345
24hr Volume: 34254 BTC / 21719 ETH / 2727 XMR / 90149777 USDT
Bitsten Cryptocurrency Exchange

How is this possible?
Activity: 51
November 25, 2017, 10:12:58 AM
Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
Activity: 7
November 25, 2017, 10:09:21 AM
the coin does not have a specific usage other than focusing on trading and profitability.

You can use Steneum for Transfer fee and other transaction payment in Bitsten.com and our affiliate  exchange like Bittrex.com and Yobit.com. Steneum not only for trading but you can lend them. Lending program gives you daily comission taken from Bitsten income.
November 25, 2017, 09:54:36 AM
How do you make the money so you can pay those who lend to you?
Where is your source code?
What makes your project unique? Under benefits, you only listed it is like bitcoin but new and cheap.
Joining these questions plus who is on your team and what's your background like previous experience, guys?

All these things remain unclear to me (yet?).

What makes Steneum unique is Lending program.
Steneum does not use fiat like $ (USD) on lending program, so if you lend 1000 STN, you will get back 1000 STN at the time the contract is completed with the current price.

Take an example, You lend 1000 STN during the contract period when the price at $1. When the contract is completed and the current price is $5 then you will purchase 1000*$5 worth STN. The daily comission that will be distributed every day is 20% Bitsten market income. It will be paid with bitcoin.

When the Lending contract is completed you can withdraw Steneum or renew your contract at will.

You can lend all the coin in your wallet. All the coins in the lending program then will be stored in Bitsten market and will not be traded. The purpose of this system is to diminish the coin circulating in the market. The scarcity will raise the STN price in the market.
For example, 20 million of STN supply has been circulated with 8 million of them in public (such as mining, bounty and ICO) and  5 million coins on Lending. It means that the coin circulation on exchange is 3 million. This scarcity will significantly escalate STN price.  The fewer coin circulate the more price increasing will happen. The amount of coin in lending program will not exceed the number of coins in plubic and the commissin of each coin comes from clearly trusted source.
November 25, 2017, 09:38:41 AM
Hi bro this project is awsome !
Keep the good work.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: