Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STN] Steneum Coin - page 3. (Read 30255 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 04:13:48 AM
STN is on the way down to 1 sat (0.00000001) now
Wait and see...!

You`d want to buy more of it cheaper I guess. Not going to happen anyway.

New update for STN by the way:

19 Feb.

We are excited to announce that Electroneum (ETN) will be listed on the Bitsten Exchange. Soon you will be able to trade ETN and many more. Stay tuned! More coins are coming.
STN means Stop Trading Now ...!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Wait and see...!

You`d want to buy more of it cheaper I guess. Not going to happen anyway.

New update for STN by the way:

19 Feb.

We are excited to announce that Electroneum (ETN) will be listed on the Bitsten Exchange. Soon you will be able to trade ETN and many more. Stay tuned! More coins are coming.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
Wait and see...!
Activity: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
I think Steneum coin will rocket very very verrrrry soon... some insiders here to approve what I'm saying? Smiley)
copper member
Activity: 104
February 19, 2018, 05:23:36 AM
Steneum (STN) MINING POOL

http://minpool.net
Code:
Pool host: minpool.net
Pool port: 6900
Pool user: Your_Wallet_Address
Pool pass: c=STN,Nicehash: c=NIHL,d=16384
Algorithm: scrypt
Fee: 1%
Payout: Every hours

Activity: 20
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 02:30:04 PM
github has only 1 contributor...or i am looking at wrong github hmhm ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 15, 2018, 06:10:35 AM
now its going back to ico price price dumping dumping and dumping .. .. Embarrassed

for price to go back ( 3 times) where it was a couple of weeks ago only 2.8 BTC has to be spent at the moment, so nothing is lost. It will fly once there is major update and saving program accept more that 100 STN. Low supply is the key + the product they offer is an exchange which already is running + saving program. Don`t be discouraged, it can take off any time, any day.
yes i totally agreed devs are working good for the project .. thats why i am still holding tight
February 14, 2018, 01:15:38 PM
now its going back to ico price price dumping dumping and dumping .. .. Embarrassed

for price to go back ( 3 times) where it was a couple of weeks ago only 2.8 BTC has to be spent at the moment, so nothing is lost. It will fly once there is major update and saving program accept more that 100 STN. Low supply is the key + the product they offer is an exchange which already is running + saving program. Don`t be discouraged, it can take off any time, any day.
February 14, 2018, 01:09:06 PM
See twitter for new updates. https://twitter.com/steneumcoin?lang=en
February 14, 2018, 12:36:13 PM
February 12, 2018, 03:42:48 PM
Don`t judge their site only by grammar mistakes. The price is falling but that does not necessary mean it is a bad project. Remember that Bitcoin creator`s  first language is not English, nor is Etheriums and many more good projects by the way. Yes, there are a few flaws but the exchange is up and running so it`s not like there is no progress. Give them time !
February 08, 2018, 01:36:40 PM
SAVINGS IS NOW LAUNCHED!!!!!!
whats the official telegram group can you pls provide ..  why price keep falling .. Huh
Activity: 123
February 07, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
SAVINGS IS NOW LAUNCHED!!!!!!
Activity: 123
February 06, 2018, 11:22:33 PM
platform is launched
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:27:22 PM
i need addnode.
Activity: 79
February 04, 2018, 05:49:38 AM
 Huh

Code:
wobujidao@test:~/steneum/src$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -I/home/wobujidao/steneum/src -I/home/wobujidao/steneum/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I/home/wobujidao/steneum/src/leveldb/include -I/home/wobujidao/steneum/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:258:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: Heт тaкoгo фaйлa или кaтaлoгa
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
makefile.unix:186: oшибкa выпoлнeния peцeптa для цeли «obj/alert.o»
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Oшибкa 1
wobujidao@test:~/steneum/src$
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
February 02, 2018, 12:39:30 PM
When logging in to ‪Bitsten.com‬ you will be redirected to ‪Bitstenmarket.com‬. This will be the official site for our Exhange and soon ‪Bitsten.com‬ will be used only as a web portal for news, products and developments about there Company.

The Exchange is up, however there will be a slight delay in the start of trading. They are still working to make sure everything is running smooth for there official launch. New coins are being added as we speak.

pls update this thread also .. let all people know about your progress

They are pleased to announce that Bitsten Market is now officially open and ready for trading.

Deposits and withdrawals are now open on the Exchange.

Announcement to come on the Savings Program.

New coins will be listed soon.

Here you go mate ;-)
February 02, 2018, 05:54:51 AM
When logging in to ‪Bitsten.com‬ you will be redirected to ‪Bitstenmarket.com‬. This will be the official site for our Exhange and soon ‪Bitsten.com‬ will be used only as a web portal for news, products and developments about there Company.

The Exchange is up, however there will be a slight delay in the start of trading. They are still working to make sure everything is running smooth for there official launch. New coins are being added as we speak.

pls update this thread also .. let all people know about your progress
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 29, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Pages:
Jump to: