Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STO] HealthSapiens 🏥📲 - Patient-centric healthcare ecosystem - page 2. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project
copper member
Activity: 43
Patient-centric healthcare, decentralized.
In case you missed it, click the thumbnail below to check out our CEOs latest interview with Decentro Media 👇

Fresh video: Watch our CEO chat with Decentro Media at Blockchain Expo in London.

copper member
there is total coin but unlimited coin by pos? what this mean? how do i mine this i dont see any wallet link also

Hi Marizy

The HealthSapiens token, the DOC token, lives on-top of the ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is validated by proof of work mining, and will switch to Proof of Stake later. The DOC token supply will never increase or decrease after the initial minting, as it doesn't need its own validation mechanism.

Let us know if you have any questions.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Quant does not solve the usual problems and problems, understandable to anyone. How will it be promoted among people?
egretia
Activity: 3
I guess this makes sense. If crypto and blockchain is all about cutting out middlemen, there are a bunch of middlemen in the healthcare industry whose jobs could easily be made obsolete. So much of healthcare are third parties that require endless processes of confirmations of the truth. blockchain is great for that.
Activity: 168
there is total coin but unlimited coin by pos? what this mean? how do i mine this i dont see any wallet link also
copper member
We have yet to begin any bounty activities - architecting strategies re: regulations. Please discuss in the Telegram: t.me/HealthSapiens

why this page doesn't work. where to submit reports?
merculet
Activity: 209
why this page doesn't work. where to submit reports?
merculet
copper member
Fresh video: Watch our CEO chat with Decentro Media at Blockchain Expo in London.

copper member
Let's talk ETH / fiat bounties: t.me/HealthSapiens

Bounty managers / hunters needed

copper member
@GonHunter - we have similar worries, for which we are building HealthSapiens to thwart. Hope you'll join us on Telegram - www.t.me/HealthSapiens

I hope that communications won't just come down to dialogues between illegal dealers.
merculet
Activity: 196
I hope that communications won't just come down to dialogues between illegal dealers.
merculet
Activity: 108
the humanitarian project is of great interest, of course, with the emergence of HEALTHSAPIENS there may be no gaps in the health world, with the complete HEALTHSAPIENS system of people in need of medical care with chronic illness more easily resolved
copper member
Thank you for joining us. Can we continue the conversation on Telegram? DM a mod. www.t.me/HealthSapiens

Indeed, medicine now needs big changes because many problems are present in it, one of the main problems is poor quality diagnosis, lack of qualified doctors, diagnostic equipment and medicines. These problems can be solved by incorporating into the healthcare of the blockchain technology that significantly reduce the number of problems in this area by lowering the cost of medical services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Indeed, medicine now needs big changes because many problems are present in it, one of the main problems is poor quality diagnosis, lack of qualified doctors, diagnostic equipment and medicines. These problems can be solved by incorporating into the healthcare of the blockchain technology that significantly reduce the number of problems in this area by lowering the cost of medical services.
copper member
Bounty managers / hunters needed

copper member
New interview with News Medical, straight from #BlockchainExpo. Tap to read below👇
copper member
@Ozinzin Thank you for your interest. Join us on t.me/HealthSapiens - we're releasing more information about our token there very soon.

A very good concept. I am very fond of this project let alone the project is running in the field of exchange. How is a law going to manage project like this?
merculet
copper member
Are you attending Blockchain Expo in London this week? Don't miss our CEO Karim Babay's keynote presentation and panel regarding Healthcare and the Blockchain.

We are at Booth 41 - hope to see you soon. Otherwise, stay tuned here for updates! t.me/HealthSapiens

copper member

We've just posted a brand new article on Medium:

THE CURRENT HEALTHCARE DYSTOPIA - Understanding the problems plaguing healthcare systems worldwide, and realizing how the blockchain will help. Let us know what you think! Click below to read  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: