Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐[STO] Stellerro - the future of Digital Securities Investments 📊 - page 16. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
as the people above me are really curious about the project, i expect this project could move to the top and what interesting about the token is erc 1400, they are the first.

What is the main feature of employing an ERC 1400? Haven't encountered a token like this one yet. Any advantage to your chosen industry?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
as the people above me are really curious about the project, i expect this project could move to the top and what interesting about the token is erc 1400, they are the first.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Security Token Standards ERC-1400 ... I read about it on github, but have not seen projects using this standard, most likely Stellerro will be the first.

ERC 1400? First time to encounter as well.
And noticed that you are already using the TM-mark, where did you get the approval from?

With the long list of your legal and compliance associates, I believe they are doing their job here.
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil
Great project! STOs is the future of digital asset tokenization.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Security Token Standards ERC-1400 ... I read about it on github, but have not seen projects using this standard, most likely Stellerro will be the first.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
Reserved for the publication of the results of the STO.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 1

Website | Two-Pager | DECK | Light Paper | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Telegram | Instagram | Blog | Reddit | Bounty | Bounty0x

Discover Stellerro™
Stellerro™ is the first alternative investments banking platform of its kind, spearheading an innovative umbrella for the emerging digital securities offerings industry, ensuring companies meet the right underwriting processes and compliance conditions of numerous regulated jurisdictions.

Stellerro™ Fully Regulated Token Offering
Participate now in a fully compliant ESMA regulated STO, with top tier associates.

Why issue an STO?
This is how financial tokenization and digital assets will reshape the future of capital markets.

Our Roadmap

Our Security Token Facts
Revenue model, long term yield strategy & professional distribution management associated with the STRO security token.
Private Sale: June 1st - June 14th | Main Sale: June 15th - August 15th
Regulated under the ESMA-Spanish securities law,
Our investors will get `12.5% Ownership & Dividends in the company.

Use of Funds
The company is currently bootstrapped by the founders, The funds will be used to accelerate the roll-out plan through the increased velocity of deployment.

Legal & Compliance Associates
Stellerro is In Association with the best Legal, Regulatory & Financial parties in the industry.

Founders & Advisory Board
Capital markets executives & Blockchain veterans.

Operational Team
We understand the secrets of the world's most successful business teams.

WHY NOW?

CONTACT
[email protected] https://www.stellerro.com/
STELLERRO EUROPE, S.L. Paseo de Gracia, 50, 5th Floor, 08007 Barcelona

© 2019 STELLERRO LTD ・ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Pages:
Jump to: