Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STONK] StonkaCoin ❂ (Fully Packed) ❂ SHA-256 POW/POS Hybrid ❂ Long-Life ❂ - page 2. (Read 8846 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YoBit Wallet Status:

Deposit STONK:

Wallet status: Online (777195 blocks)

It is alive !
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
Any news on this one ? how about a community takeover ? the coin has never really had a life hanging around 50 sats....
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
open your command line for the wallet and run the command getpeerinfo

That readout will help me out 100%

It will show me the nodes you are connected to.

Gonna PM you my active nodes. No worries  Wink

You still running a pool for this? I might mine some more.

disappointed OCminer removed pool without even a post.
Activity: 56

Thanks again, as soon as the wallet syncs, I'll release the information for the pool and also it will be able to be added as a node.
legendary
Activity: 959
Merit: 1037

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I want to mine this coin using my computer, does anyone know a link where i can learn to set up the miner and run? Joined the twitter campaign.

legendary
Was gonna fire up a pool to kinda stop coinminers.net chain from getting attacked via chain attack, but hell. No NODES will sync the pool wallet, nor my windows-qt wallet. Anyone got a few that I can try so we can rebuild this coin somewhat?

What are you talking about?  Huh

How can I explain this easier...... NO NODES, NO WALLET SYNC = NO POOL

or for the chain attack

When one pool has enough hashing power over all of the others, there is a chance the blockchain will fork and only that pool with be on "it's correct chain" and not the chain everyone else is on.

OR

there are people out there that have a wait to mess with the blockchain and create "fake" coins and cash them out at the exchanges before anyone figures it out.

Can be... That's why I always say to all miners that they can addnode=coinminers.net, so everyone will stick to the same chain.
My pool even recovered an old coin already after a long latest blockchain search and now it has a chance to be active in market again.
Do you want to add STONK to your pool now, so addnode=coinminers.net Smiley

already have.... this is the result

and the pools wallet debug.log is this:

You really have to have network problems...
Here is mine (and my Windows wallet has also the same result):

StonkaCoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.2.3.4-g32a928e",
    "protocolversion" : 60015,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 782.07110098,
    "newmint" : 175.82250000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 326439,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "moneysupply" : 2228663.17579515,
    "connections" : 11,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "81.21.164.231",
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 13178.02168670,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024828
    },
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1498418955,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
    "mininput" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
Was gonna fire up a pool to kinda stop coinminers.net chain from getting attacked via chain attack, but hell. No NODES will sync the pool wallet, nor my windows-qt wallet. Anyone got a few that I can try so we can rebuild this coin somewhat?

or for the chain attack

When one pool has enough hashing power over all of the others, there is a chance the blockchain will fork and only that pool with be on "it's correct chain" and not the chain everyone else is on.

OR

there are people out there that have a wait to mess with the blockchain and create "fake" coins and cash them out at the exchanges before anyone figures it out.

Can be... That's why I always say to all miners that they can addnode=coinminers.net, so everyone will stick to the same chain.
My pool even recovered an old coin already after a long latest blockchain search and now it has a chance to be active in market again.

already have.... this is the result http://i.imgur.com/3iL6hQG.png

and the pools wallet debug.log is this:

http://i.imgur.com/MLezP8t.png
legendary

or for the chain attack

OR

What are you talking about?  Huh

or for the chain attack

OR

legendary

What are you talking about?  Huh
legendary
DEV, please update your wallets list.

http://coinminers.net is the only proper pool right now!
Activity: 540
Merit: 265
This 342k coins was that much? Only 0.25btc so I hope dev will continue this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The start of this coin seems to be bad, they ran a twitter campaign at bitcoin garden but the thread has been locked by the admin due to non-payment, how could the project gain trust from the investor if even on that simple bounty program they created they failed to deliver the promised payment?

Something might of happened although nobody really knows on here and we all just assume that premines get dumped and the developers run, sometimes they prove us wrong although I wouldn't hold my breath.
Activity: 413
any bountis for this coin dev? thanks

The dev has been AWOL for 1 week so far, not a good sign along with the Bounties that flooded the market.

It's a holders dream pretty much with that interest rate Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
any bountis for this coin dev? thanks
Activity: 413
Twas a pity, this coin seemed like it was going somewhere but has ended up just lingering, I am pretty sure the Bounties have been dumped so it's a free for all now with hope.
Pages:
Jump to: