Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STONK] StonkaCoin ❂ (Fully Packed) ❂ SHA-256 POW/POS Hybrid ❂ Long-Life ❂ - page 7. (Read 8846 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Oh shoot. Here I thought that I could dust off my old USB stick miner. I'm way outclassed. Oh well.

Haha I got in with my original 333mh/s USB stick miner Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

where is Twitter Campaign and Signature Campaign?

Read Above Cheesy

what the fuck does this coin do?

weed?

Whatever you want it to do, I originate from a Farming & Agriculture background so I suppose if you want me to provide something in exchange how about something organic, green derived or along the lines of that ?

Hemp Fibered T-shirts and Jumpers ? How about some jocks to go along with it if you like the green that much and the natural airy feeling of hemp.... ? Cheesy

Back in the early 2000's the family company got permits and grew a fair few spaces of it for the Clothing and Rope Industry, rope made of hemp is tight... literally in both ways Grin

I suppose I could make some calls if any of you are really interested in supply.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Oh shoot. Here I thought that I could dust off my old USB stick miner. I'm way outclassed. Oh well.

Twitter Campaign

Rules
Follow https://twitter.com/StonkaCoin + Re-Tweet & Like all Tweets + Tweet something yourself about the coin, then either PM on here or DM on Twitter with your StonkaCoin address + Twitter account and Personal Tweet link for checking.

Reward = 50 STONK, Limited to 400 Users
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what the fuck does this coin do?

weed?

Activity: 8

where is Twitter Campaign and Signature Campaign?
And there you have it, a Mac OS X Wallet for StonkaCoin, now all Operating Systems besides Android and Iphone apps have been covered.

Mac OS X Wallet
legendary
Activity: 1218
New coin for our bitcoin asic miners Grin at least the coin has staking and low reward
So dev, how do the PoW and PoS work in hybrid?  Is every block PoW+PoS?  Or do PoW and PoS take turns?

They are both fighting for it at the same time since staking age is only 1 hour minimum (after Block 2500), although PoW blocks will be superior in found blocks if people mine it Wink

I see.  Therefore a block is either a PoS block or a PoW block, correct?

Yep, that is correct.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
So dev, how do the PoW and PoS work in hybrid?  Is every block PoW+PoS?  Or do PoW and PoS take turns?

They are both fighting for it at the same time since staking age is only 1 hour minimum (after Block 2500), although PoW blocks will be superior in found blocks if people mine it Wink

I see.  Therefore a block is either a PoS block or a PoW block, correct?
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Finally a coin that is not scrypt or wallet builders with staking, very few and far between these days, want a website ? I can make the coin one Smiley
Activity: 151
♞MustangCoin♞
SYE Services - Mining Pools

Miner Settings:

stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:3073  <-->  LowDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:13073  <-->  VarDiff
stratum+tcp://stratum.sye.host:23073  <-->  HiDiff

Username: your wallet address
Password: anything

Payouts
Every 30 mins

SYE Website - Mining Pools - Explorer - Nodes - Shop

Activity: 139
Activity: 31

https://pool.acidminer.org

Stratum ports :
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15008 Diff: 64
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15009 Diff: 512
stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15010 Diff: 65536 (Big Rigs&Nicehash)

stratum+tcp//pool.acidminer.org:15011 Fixed-Diff: 1024

Fee 1%

Min. Payout= 1 STONK, payments are sent every 5 minutes after blocks are matured

https://twitter.com/AcidminerPool
legendary
Activity: 1554
RPC refuse to connect changing the port did not help

Try this and make sure you are saving the StonkaCoin.conf as "All Files" & not txt in the coins roaming folder.

rpcuser=USERNAME
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=72196
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
addnode=151.80.136.178
addnode=94.23.216.214
addnode=101.165.225.41
addnode=46.105.101.81
addnode=94.195.249.61
I didn't realize not coding in any seed nodes was a good idea.

https://github.com/Stackhat80s/StonkaCoin/blob/master/src/net.cpp#L1230-L1235

Good message to start your coin off.  Wink
https://github.com/Stackhat80s/StonkaCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L2529

You can use them hardcoded for seed nodes or you can use a .conf with addnode=(Type IP Here) and connect with a little more effort.

Yes that is a good News message to stamp with Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 260
open bounty translation or not dev
if you need indonesian languange i want reseve

and wait open bounty signature campaign
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 157
RPC refuse to connect changing the port did not help