Pages:
Author

Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅ - page 4. (Read 137626 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 102
This is the coin you really want to because the price of Orbis Coin is always going up not like the other cryptocurrency they prie fall to fast and its hard to earn profit from it , that is why I recommend this project to every one.
How do you know that price of Orbis Coin will always grow? And you are talking about the presence, it is traded already?
Not traded yet, but i think he is meaning that because it's backed by real assets.
This I never know, could you kindly give me more informations? And if it is backed by real assets, price should be stable or?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
This is the coin you really want to because the price of Orbis Coin is always going up not like the other cryptocurrency they prie fall to fast and its hard to earn profit from it , that is why I recommend this project to every one.
How do you know that price of Orbis Coin will always grow? And you are talking about the presence, it is traded already?
Not traded yet, but i think he is meaning that because it's backed by real assets.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Orbis strategy will be based on communicating Orbis value to the targeted segments. This will be done through a variety of online and offline methods.
of course, every project does not only need to work the internet or cyberspace world, but also needs real performance that must be done by the team to interact directly with the community and see the conditions themselves, hopefully the orbis can do it all
Activity: 536
As we know that sending money around the world is a big business  and the money transfer company are charging 10% to 30% of they money transfer. That is why Orbis Coin will give a solution of that problem because they have a low to zero fees per transaction , its faster and safer in Orbis Coin.
if the platform really works of course, orbis platform users will increase rapidly even the orbis project is one of the best projects with very good products, hopefully the orbise missions can be achieved all
Do you know that Being able to trade cryptocurrencies between ordinary, everyday users will require a significant rethinking of what services a cryptocurrency provides.
The ORBIS system can provide this on a 24-hour basis, either online or in-person at an ORBIS branch. This will allow everyone to access the benefits that cryptocurrencies provide them, including low transaction costs, no-limit transactions, fast payment, and the removal of geopolitical barriers to payment.
Orbis will connect the people to crypto and crypto to the world, Orbis will not only give solutions to the problem but it create also a lot of opportunity to the people.
means the Orbise project has an important role in the world of crypto with a very large mission that requires hard work and real work to be done by the Orbis project team

You should see how hard this project works with the current Bitcoin price because if the price of Bitcoin is bad then they will have tokens at a low price from the project they are working on.
It's a STO project, so they'll prevent the coin from dropping down

An STO doesn't just prevent the coin from dropping in price. The idea is that since the token is backed by something, it should not drop in price. In practice it is still possible to see losses if whats backing the token isn't worth much.
The fact that the project chose the STO path is credible . I see that on the forum, many wearing the signature Orbis .
Yeah, going to STO rather than ICO is a step to raise the confidence of users and investors
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Orbis will connect the people to crypto and crypto to the world, Orbis will not only give solutions to the problem but it create also a lot of opportunity to the people.
means the Orbise project has an important role in the world of crypto with a very large mission that requires hard work and real work to be done by the Orbis project team

You should see how hard this project works with the current Bitcoin price because if the price of Bitcoin is bad then they will have tokens at a low price from the project they are working on.

An STO doesn't just prevent the coin from dropping in price. The idea is that since the token is backed by something, it should not drop in price. In practice it is still possible to see losses if whats backing the token isn't worth much.
The fact that the project chose the STO path is credible . I see that on the forum, many wearing the signature Orbis .
Orbis can lead the cryptocurrency in the future where new crypto ICO project will see Orbis Coin as a model because Orbis can stand in downside of the market and protect their investors money and make them more profitable by holding Orbis Coin.
I agree, Having only profit and no losses, making revenue from the actual withdrawal and spending of Orbis coins, Orbis company shares will have a unique, slow but guaranteed price growth process like the security coin.

Dropping in the prices means that the price is dropped so much from its original like what we are seeing in most of ICOs now (ex. price dropped from $1 to $0.01) but when we are talking about STOs we'll not see something like that.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Orbis Coin is the cryptocurrency of the future that will be use all over the wolrd for they have a  low to zero fees per transactions, it is a cryptocurrency that was designed t.o stand in the down side of the market.

You demonstrate profound knowledge. For how long have you been around on this forum to come up with such a smart statement?
Orbis will be the future of cryptocurrency it is more faster and more secure it is the best ICO project to invest for the price of Orbis Coin will always raise  no losing of money only profit. This will make banking industry more easy and it is just a tip of a finger.
I agree, and let me add one of the Orbis features, Orbis online platform hosts an integrated user-friendly wallet that allows the customers to perform transactions easy and quick, bringing a new look, feel and functionality to the conventional online banking service.
Activity: 862

Activity: 3
A lot of people will benefit on this project because Orbis  have zero to low fees in every transaction you made especially sending money online any where in the world, you can invest on Orbis Coin  just buy orbis coin and watch its price growing  this is good for every investors.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Orbis is the future of cryptocurrency  it is more faster in transaction per seconds and more secure it was designed to stands in the market down side in order to protect investors to loss money that is why if you invest in Orbis Coin you only have profit no loses.
wow what benefits do I get from the Orbis project, maybe you can explain the details to me, maybe I am interested in joining them and I can also talk to me about maybe a lot of people will be interested
Orbis is the future of cryptocurrency  it is more faster in transaction per seconds and more secure it was designed to stands in the market down side in order to protect investors to loss money that is why if you invest in Orbis Coin you only have profit no loses.
Orbis is competing with the biggest financial companies in the world by 1,000,000 transactions per second.
Orbis top mission is to reach the world’s unbanked population. After the marketing stage and our ongoing STO or Security Token Offering, we’ll start launching key parts of the Orbis ecosystem, the Orbis Local branches is one. Orbis aims to make it easier to unbanked people to send and receive money by installing Local Branches in developing and third world countries. We will give then the infrastructure and machineries needed for them to participate in blockchain. This will be followed by Orbis Debit card and Orbis Savings.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Pages:
Jump to: