Pages:
Author

Topic: ➡️[ANN][STO][REFERRAL] Orbis - The World's Local Bank - Security Token Offering⬅ - page 5. (Read 137628 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
In Orbis money transfer will make easy, it will reach out far place around the world and people access to financial banking using a new advance technology like blockchain and Ai. Orbis connecting people to the world of crypto.
By now, unfortunately, Orbis has not partnered with real banks, right?
I think the Orbis team should choose both right time to make partnership with traditional banks.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Orbis is one of the hottest ICO project today that will have a nice business model that really work and useful in our daily life it gives a solution to they high fees when we transfer money any where in the world.
One of the main issues that ORBIS intends to address is the elimination of high fees and costly barriers to entry through the removal of 3rd-party intermediary services
Being able to trade cryptocurrencies between ordinary, everyday users will require a significant rethinking of what services a cryptocurrency provides. The ORBIS system can provide this on a 24-hour basis, either online or in-person at an ORBIS branch. This will allow everyone to access the benefits that cryptocurrencies provide them, including low transaction costs, no-limit transactions, fast payment, and the removal of geopolitical barriers to payment.
Orbis is connecting people to the world of digital banking using a new and the most advance technology like blockchain and AI. It is a new generation of money transfer and world local banking that collect zero to low fees.
Additional to that, Orbis Local Branches will also be active in processing transactions, having the software integrated in Orbis Self-Service ATM machines, a concept that will create a much safer, unbreakable network around the world.

With all this amazing ideas Orbis has to provide good service to crypto community, i hope there would be enough funds raised during the sale period to sustain these ideas,  setting up all the aforementioned will definitely cost money and will not be easy as it sound, so i hope Orbis can deliver.

Orbis already reached its softcap which is 5,000,000 € and the target now is the hardcap which is 40,000,000 €.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Orbis is connecting people to the world of digital banking using a new and the most advance technology like blockchain and AI. It is a new generation of money transfer and world local banking that collect zero to low fees.
Additional to that, Orbis Local Branches will also be active in processing transactions, having the software integrated in Orbis Self-Service ATM machines, a concept that will create a much safer, unbreakable network around the world.

With all this amazing ideas Orbis has to provide good service to crypto community, i hope there would be enough funds raised during the sale period to sustain these ideas,  setting up all the aforementioned will definitely cost money and will not be easy as it sound, so i hope Orbis can deliver.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Technically speaking Orbis coin is one of the best and using the most advance technology to run this project, plus the have a great team that work hard to make this project to its top and have a business model that attracts investors. This is a perfect time for you guys to invest in Orbis Coin.

That's right and adding to that Orbis technology gives their customers an edge, providing a generational leap to a safer, more reliable Blockchain 5.0 capable of over 1.000.000 transactions per second, competing with the biggest financial companies in the world.

Blockchain 5.0? Holy, what did I miss? What is blockchain 4.0 then about and what does blockchain 5.0 add to that?
Technically speaking Orbis coin is one of the best and using the most advance technology to run this project, plus the have a great team that work hard to make this project to its top and have a business model that attracts investors. This is a perfect time for you guys to invest in Orbis Coin.

That's right and adding to that Orbis technology gives their customers an edge, providing a generational leap to a safer, more reliable Blockchain 5.0 capable of over 1.000.000 transactions per second, competing with the biggest financial companies in the world.
Orbis Coin is the one of the hottest ICO project today that every one should not miss to join because this is best time to be a part and connect to the crypto world with out losing money, you know why ? Orbis Coin not go down in price not other crypto that easily goes down specially in the down side of the market.
Let me add that OrbisSolutions was set up on loss aversion concept and can withstand any market crash being apart from other blockchains. Having only profit and no losses, making revenue from the actual withdrawal and spending of Orbis coins, Orbis company shares will have a unique, slow but guaranteed price growth process like the security coin.
Orbis coin is impowering people all over the world to financial banking system through the most advance technology now a days like blockchain and AI technology. Orbis  is the future of banking technology that offers low to no fees.
Do you know that approximately 2 billion people worldwide and roughly 59% of adults in the developing world don’t have a bank account. Yet in some countries, cash transactions represent up to 95% of all transactions. Orbis has a big market to be served.
In Orbis money transfer will make easy, it will reach out far place around the world and people access to financial banking using a new advance technology like blockchain and Ai. Orbis connecting people to the world of crypto.
Yes, and let me talk about Orbis model which is based on the continuing growth of digital payment. To date, there has been no universal, innovative service that incorporates both fiat currency and cryptocurrency, so to address this need, we have introduced the future of FinTech: the Orbis Money Transfer and Investment Project.

All of the crypto market today are in the bear market  that is why most of investors have a lot of loses in there coins or token that they hold specially when they bought it in a higher price buy now a new crypto currency is coming in the market that will stand even in the down side of the market and its Orbis coin it was designed to have stable price.That is why investors of Orbis token have only profit not loses.
For that Orbis STO is meant to raise the funds needed for license acquisition and the development of a big portfolio of future clients that will bring revenue and also earn from the growth of the company shares.
Activity: 56
All of the crypto market today are in the bear market  that is why most of investors have a lot of loses in there coins or token that they hold specially when they bought it in a higher price buy now a new crypto currency is coming in the market that will stand even in the down side of the market and its Orbis coin it was designed to have stable price.That is why investors of Orbis token have only profit not loses.
Orbis is perfectly moving forward to succeed they already raised more 5 000 000 Million Euro and counting each day its like a well grease machine.  This is the best ICO project today that I can recommend to every one because in Orbis you only have profit  and not loses.
You'l right, I have followed the development of the ICO from the start and I see Orbis is one of the good ICOs.
It becomes STO now
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Orbis is perfectly moving forward to succeed they already raised more 5 000 000 Million Euro and counting each day its like a well grease machine.  This is the best ICO project today that I can recommend to every one because in Orbis you only have profit  and not loses.
You'l right, I have followed the development of the ICO from the start and I see Orbis is one of the good ICOs.
You collected more than 5 million EURO even your web design is awful? You probably have a good idea Wink. But please, do something with the design and logo, it does not look trustworthy.
Design and logo - it is always very individual. All people have their own opinion. Many people like this design.
I agree with that i'm one of the people that i like the design and the logo, adding to that it's impossible to satisfy all the different opinions. so let's focus on the developing, partnerships and marketing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Orbis makes things perfect it gives solutions of most problem that our real world and to the wold of crypto one of the example of crypto problem today is the speed in transaction per seconds  and  in the real world is the high fess in sending money any where in the world.

Orbis does not make anything perfect at least not yet because last time i checked they are still running crowdsale which will run for a good part of this year,
whatever orbis have promise is all still in theory not yet in practice, so untill when orbis have finally lunch the project and start providing this service and have manage to provide solution of most problem from real banks, i wouldn't make such conclusions yet Wink

There are a lot of good reviews already for this project. But I want also their platform up and running before I can make further assessment. Hundreds of projects were already hyped up by good words but in the end, they didn't deliver. Maybe at the end of this year, we will see their platform fully functional?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
You collected more than 5 million EURO even your web design is awful? You probably have a good idea Wink. But please, do something with the design and logo, it does not look trustworthy.
Design and logo - it is always very individual. All people have their own opinion. Many people like this design.
Orbis is the solution in money transfer any where in the world it has  no to low fees, they have also the most advance technology like bockchain and AI  it as a perfect speed and security for safer transaction. Come and let us support Orbis Coin.
I will add that the The technology used by Orbis combined with mobile and computer software, will give mankind the opportunity to make money transfers, investments and payments using Orbis self-service machines, as well as personal smartphones and computers with internet access.
Pages:
Jump to: