Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]STRIM - ICO IS LIVE - P2P Video Streaming and IoT Location-based Mining - page 2. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The reward activities of this project check the quality of the post, for example, the number of reviews should be no less than 20, and the requirements are high
Activity: 46
What makes you believe that the data provided or produced will have a positive or beneficial impact on others?
What if the data provided will have a negative impact?
What do you do if the data is available in the wrong use

Hello Kiwilanta,

Generally speaking, data by itself does not have a positive or a negative characteristic, only the way you use the data can have either a positive or negative impact.

As for protecting against fraudulent data:
   - For the video streaming/recording, real users will actually use that data and they will have the option to decide if it's real or not;
   - For the raw sensor data we will have a security mechanism in place for the user accounts to be verified. This will confirm that the data mined by them is accurate and the offered token reward will vary based on the scarcity of the data.

If you have further questions we will be happy to clarify.

The Strim Team
are you open bounty social media for all rank dev?

Hello uysure,

The conditions for the Social Media bounties are specified in the first post of this thread. To participate in the BitcoinTalk bounty you are expected to have at least a Jr. Member rank.

The Strim Team.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
hello dev.i'm joined twitter campaign.where i can see the spreadsheets list your bounty?
Activity: 424
Merit: 100
What makes you believe that the data provided or produced will have a positive or beneficial impact on others?
What if the data provided will have a negative impact?
What do you do if the data is available in the wrong use
Activity: 706
Merit: 10
are you open bounty social media for all rank dev?
Sharing a data that will give the uploader of the data with coins is nice.
But still  a little curios how where do the devs get the money if it's every times people share their data they will get the coins.

Hello boller,

We will be selling the data gathered from the sensors through our system for commercial use while offering it free for non-commercial use, and, as the development and usage of the STRIM Network progresses, we might charge a VERY SMALL fee from the video streaming transactions so that we can continue developing and improving the system.

I hope this answers your question.

The Strim Team
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Sharing a data that will give the uploader of the data with coins is nice.
But still  a little curios how where do the devs get the money if it's every times people share their data they will get the coins.
One more question and I'm done? I saw that you published the ico details but do you have a smart contract source?

The Smart contract can be viewed on our GitHub.At the moment it is not the final version and may change, however it will be available for audit well before the token sale starts.

The Strim Team
Activity: 7
One more question and I'm done? I saw that you published the ico details but do you have a smart contract source?
STRIM Network Alpha is now live @ https://alpha.strim.me

Looks great! But not to many users yet?

Hello atonicrigourousness,

We've seen a steady growth in our Alpha usage so we are confident more users will join.

The Strim Team
STRIM Network Alpha is now live @ https://alpha.strim.me

Looks great! But not to many users yet?
Just over 2 hours left until the STRIM Network Alpha will be live on https://alpha.strim.me

The Strim Team
Added the translation bounties. Other languages may follow so stay tuned.

The Strim Team
Do you have any plans to list the token to an exchange?

We plan to have talks with several exchanges for picking-up our token but at the moment we are more focused on delivering the Alpha as it is due next week.

The Strim Team

I think ADM will wait for ICO to finish, because depending on the amount collected can be listed in exchange with good volume.

10x
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I think ADM will wait for ICO to finish, because depending on the amount collected can be listed in exchange with good volume.
Just got listed on ICO Alert as an upcoming ICO.

The Strim Team
Pages:
Jump to: