Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]STRIM - ICO IS LIVE - P2P Video Streaming and IoT Location-based Mining - page 3. (Read 4705 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
We'll be posting a sneak peek of the STRIM Alpha shortly.

Stay tuned!

The Strim Team
Are you going to deliver the application on multiple OSs ?
Although the Alpha version that will be released soon will only be available through a browser, in the future it will be available for all operating systems on different devices (Mobile/Desktop/Tablet etc.) and even at firmware level for certain devices (IoT).

Thanks for the clarification. Can't wait to see the alpha.
Is it going going to be released on schedule with the countdown from alpha.strim.me?

Hey rrappie1988,

Yes, we're on schedule for the release about a week from now. Until then, make sure you check-back in here regularly for updates on our project.

The Strim Team
Activity: 4
Although the Alpha version that will be released soon will only be available through a browser, in the future it will be available for all operating systems on different devices (Mobile/Desktop/Tablet etc.) and even at firmware level for certain devices (IoT).

Thanks for the clarification. Can't wait to see the alpha.
Is it going going to be released on schedule with the countdown from alpha.strim.me?
Cool Project! Do you guys need any translations of the whitepapaer?

Hello atonicrigourousness,

We'll post the translation bounties soon. We're interested in Russian and Chinese translations first while other languages may follow after.

Stay tuned!

The Strim Team
Activity: 7
Cool Project! Do you guys need any translations of the whitepapaer?
How to collect bounty after ico end?

Hello szachta,

Within the registration form there is a wallet address field where the STR tokens will be received. We will also re-validate all the registered users who promoted STRIM Network in the social media, after the ICO period expires and the project is funded.

The Strim Team

Hello rrapie1988,

The Strim team
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How to collect bounty after ico end?
well, Another good and promising project, I'll think about joining the social media bounty, thanks

Great, make sure you sign up using the form provided.

The Strim Team
Does it use a pos or pow algorithm? I think this needs to be added in your announcement title

Hello Adykingcity,

The mining will not be cryptomining but more data mining using a location-based algorithm to calculate the reward based on the scarcity of the data.

The Strim Team
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
well, Another good and promising project, I'll think about joining the social media bounty, thanks
This is one great project, but I'll wait for the bounties to be available, especially social media one.

Hello ranggenga,

The bounties are available.

Check the first post to see the details about the Social Media bounties and how to participate.

The Strim Team
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Does it use a pos or pow algorithm? I think this needs to be added in your announcement title
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is one great project, but I'll wait for the bounties to be available, especially social media one.

Activity: 4
Social Media bounties are here!

I think it will be interesting. But more information is needed.

Hello Casper,

What would you like to know about our project?

The Strim Team
Pages:
Jump to: