Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STX] STAXCOIN | New coin STAX POW/POS ! - page 3. (Read 23537 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have sent STX address to [email protected]
waiting to received STX  Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
wow less coins then before  Cool, can i mine this ?? have you got an pool ( sorry newbie at mining )

No I do not have a pool yet
Its going to be very fast
I just put the new coin
It is in POS also the one

ok , but my wallet wont sync, i have 2 active connection but no sync

it's normal
This is because at the moment there is no block that falls since it is not yet mining on a pool and it does not stack yet seen that it has just been launched

am i the first one , who installed your new wallet ..... Cool

i hope really that your idea become real, ive got some friends with their own trucks ..... who knows .....

****its now online ( the wallet ) , i was to quick Smiley

No you must be the 6 a to see install the new wallet

StaxCoin, whats the premine set at?  still 8%?

5000000 of STAX was premine
It takes enough coins to swap
As well as the future development of currency
There are many ideas to make the coin very attractive

Activity: 78
Merit: 102
wow less coins then before  Cool, can i mine this ?? have you got an pool ( sorry newbie at mining )

I just put the new coin

it's normal
This is because at the moment there is no block that falls since it is not yet mining on a pool and it does not stack yet seen that it has just been launched

i hope really that your idea become real, ive got some friends with their own trucks ..... who knows .....

StaxCoin, whats the premine set at?  still 8%?

I just put the new coin

it's normal

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

I just put the new coin

it's normal

I just put the new coin

it's normal

I just put the new coin

I just put the new coin
The new coin is ready
I give you the link of the wallet windows and linux that you can install
I offer 100 STAX to the first 100 to have installed the wallet
To receive your 100 STAX send me your STAX address to this email.
[email protected]

ATTENTION, the new coin is not compatible with the old stx
Save your wallet before you delete the staxcoin folder and install the new

Staxcoin-daemon-linux.tar.gz

http://Https://mega.nz/#!W9BQgYgb!R_FDickhTgr_XR-BWedrKsK7nLoiAsHLgU4M5k_l18M

Staxcoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

http://Https://mega.nz/#!q8AWhApKyYUZR9c4VrVnixSRrmst8cFBtQHJ335of38mwUvQPPGc

staxcoin-qt-windows.zip

http://Https://mega.nz/#!D9JVSR7Y!t6smkRPuxE1J4nQZaD0xIOHSAetUnTk7DRRUjtLocJg

Staxcoin-source.tar.gz

https://mega.nz/#!P0JiBIxK!iLicUdhrwOnARWuYCaqhvl7U_FNQaG5cNPvT35e3d4I

The new coin
Algorithm
Scrypt PoW / PoS
Coin name = Staxcoin
Coin abbreviation = STAX
Address letter = x
Block reward = 5
Total coin supply = 4350000
Coinbase maturity = 20 blocks
Number of confirmations = 20
Last PoW Block = 520000
PoS interest% per year = 5%
Minimum wedge age = 12h
RPC port = 9518
P2P port = 9517

I would put a new tread on the forum shortly
I would explain how the SWAP phase will unfold with the old coin
The old stx will be removed from the exchanges and will be replaced by the new

Currently in the process of implementing in the second half of 2018 in the blockchain of stax the supply chain / logistics
The blockchain will serve to validate documents, to serve as proof of delivery, to authenticate that the payment has to be carried out, other numerous authentication and processes to validate

You mean the "new" coin will be released only in 2018? I'm fine with it, just wondering if it could be a typo...
The proof-of-delivery concept sounds interesting, not heard of something similar. Keep on and thanks for the updates.

Not the new coin will be available as planned
It is a goal for the new coin but for the future
We can do a lot of thing with the blockchain, not just trading or paying

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Currently in the process of implementing in the second half of 2018 in the blockchain of stax the supply chain / logistics
The blockchain will serve to validate documents, to serve as proof of delivery, to authenticate that the payment has to be carried out, other numerous authentication and processes to validate

You mean the "new" coin will be released only in 2018? I'm fine with it, just wondering if it could be a typo...
The proof-of-delivery concept sounds interesting, not heard of something similar. Keep on and thanks for the updates.
I don't think that anyone will understand the meaning of that post. Seems totally nonsense to me.
Keep going the project and ignore the trolls.

I do not understand everything about this post and I should ignore it you're right
This kind of post pollute, it is not constructive
To those who do not believe in staxcoin and well do not buy it, do not undermine it I do not force anyone to adopt it

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't think that anyone will understand the meaning of that post. Seems totally nonsense to me.
Keep going the project and ignore the trolls.
Good job on the logo. Good to still stax still going strong.

no problems, just wanted to know if all is still inline with the roadmap.
will try to think a bit what could be useful to the coin, if I come up with any good idea, I will send you a pm.

but right now, I am fully loaded with work which needs to be done before next week, thus time for brainstorming is quite limited.

For the moment everything is in time
I still need a logo for the wallet
I listen to all suggestions
Thank you for your help

A logo for the wallet would be great. I like when Devs customize their wallets. It is so much nicer then the standard default one and you see that hey have put the extra effort in.

They wanted to release a new gui for their wallet and apparently fucked up because the cost was too high and they couldn't afford to hire a gui maker. Instead of hiring a gui maker they bought a used coffee maker, a domestic machine for cooking coffee. It's now ur turn to decide whether u want to stay in or get out at any cost and never visit this thread again.

Sorry I can not understand your post with the google translate

Activity: 396
Merit: 109
Good job on the logo. Good to still stax still going strong.

no problems, just wanted to know if all is still inline with the roadmap.
will try to think a bit what could be useful to the coin, if I come up with any good idea, I will send you a pm.

but right now, I am fully loaded with work which needs to be done before next week, thus time for brainstorming is quite limited.

For the moment everything is in time
I still need a logo for the wallet
I listen to all suggestions
Thank you for your help

A logo for the wallet would be great. I like when Devs customize their wallets. It is so much nicer then the standard default one and you see that hey have put the extra effort in.

They wanted to release a new gui for their wallet and apparently fucked up because the cost was too high and they couldn't afford to hire a gui maker. Instead of hiring a gui maker they bought a used coffee maker, a domestic machine for cooking coffee. It's now ur turn to decide whether u want to stay in or get out at any cost and never visit this thread again.
Take the time you need to define and configure things as they should. Small changes are now way easier to implement as it is once the new coin is released.
Even if it takes 1 or 2 more months, ppl will still be there later on to support the coin.

Would just be great if you could post a small update in here from time to time to show ppl that you are working on the coin.

Yes i work on it
I even buy books to study all options
These two books

I want to know when is the swap available and the deadline for this swap? if I have staxcoin on the exchange then how can I make a swap ? should I send all my coins to my private wallet? Thanks.

The new piece will be put on an exchange.Normally on novaexchange
It is planned for this month.
But of course there may be a slight down time.
Then it will suffice to do the swap directly on novaexchange
I would leave as much time as possible and reasonable to do the swap
And of course I would post an announcement here and on the official website of staxcoin
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Take the time you need to define and configure things as they should. Small changes are now way easier to implement as it is once the new coin is released.
Even if it takes 1 or 2 more months, ppl will still be there later on to support the coin.

Would just be great if you could post a small update in here from time to time to show ppl that you are working on the coin.

Yes i work on it
These two books

I want to know when is the swap available and the deadline for this swap? if I have staxcoin on the exchange then how can I make a swap ? should I send all my coins to my private wallet? Thanks.

Yes i work on it
These two books

Pages:
Jump to: