Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][STX] STAXCOIN | New coin STAX POW/POS ! - page 6. (Read 23537 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Here is the news for the swap
It is necessary to make the new coin
Define an exchange ratio and a duration, proceed to the exchange, and finally burn the remaining coins

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Dev are you going to stake the premine you have ? Maybe for giving out rewards ? I don't know what do you think ? Or does it make the weight to much for the rest of us or wouldn't that matter ?

You need to add the twitter account to the front page and also give it a profile pic.

I am mining STAX as long as POW is active to stock up my pile of STAX. I believe that when POS comes it is well worth to have a good amount of STAX in the wallet.

yes, I think so too
The difficulty is still quite low
You are one of those who will be rewarded for the help you bring

I do not have much of hashing power to contribute but I do what I can to support the coin.

It is ok Smiley
Every bit helps.

I send a message to novaexchange to know their conditions of swap
I will let you know the answer of which they answer me

I am mining STAX as long as POW is active to stock up my pile of STAX. I believe that when POS comes it is well worth to have a good amount of STAX in the wallet.

yes, I think so too

I do not have much of hashing power to contribute but I do what I can to support the coin.

I know you're helping
And I am grateful to you
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

yes, I think so too

yes, I think so too

I doubled up on my stax. Just waiting for that pos. I don't feel I have enough stax though. Not sure if I should buy now or wait. I think I will wait and then when pos comes maybe people will dump and I will snag that up.

it is not expensive at this time
So yes I think its worth buying
You'll still have bounties
Because you participate a lot

I doubled up on my stax. Just waiting for that pos. I don't feel I have enough stax though. Not sure if I should buy now or wait. I think I will wait and then when pos comes maybe people will dump and I will snag that up.
Offers 2500 stx to make a staxcoin logo
So for now I pay with my own money

That's one of the reasons why I support the project. Since the dev puts his own money inside and not taking money from the community, he actually has all the risk if the project fails.

I do so because I believe in the project. And I think myself and those who support the project wins in a short time

I believe in the project too and the Dev is doing very well and so is stax. I bought a few thousand more before the price rises and I have some open orders still.

Yes the Dev is dedicated so he uses his own money to get this going. You guys should use twitter to help advertise.
I tried to find ways to earn some stax but never got paid.
I sent you stax to the address you give me.
Once 2000 stx and once 600 stx For tweets if I'm not mistaken
SMXYnUnVxXrpWT6iZKDLqxpE1ve7pXnfwo

I'm not home I come home tonight
I would give you the transactions

Oh yes sorry I see you did thank you very much. I have a stax wallet on my other pc. That is the address I gave you. I don't know why I have two wallets I should remove the one on my laptop. Thanks for understanding I will continue making tweets.

no problem
The most important thing is that you received them

That's one of the reasons why I support the project. Since the dev puts his own money inside and not taking money from the community, he actually has all the risk if the project fails.

I do so because I believe in the project. And I think myself and those who support the project wins in a short time

I believe in the project too and the Dev is doing very well and so is stax. I bought a few thousand more before the price rises and I have some open orders still.

Yes the Dev is dedicated so he uses his own money to get this going. You guys should use twitter to help advertise.

Oh yes sorry I see you did thank you very much. I have a stax wallet on my other pc. That is the address I gave you. I don't know why I have two wallets I should remove the one on my laptop. Thanks for understanding I will continue making tweets.

I don't like twitter and such.
Sorry to hear that you did not get any reward, maybe you should clarify this via PM with the dev as I got some STAX for helping out. So I can't say anything bad on this point.

I do so because I believe in the project.

That's most important, cause it will provide quite some amount of trust to the project. You do have my support too for the project as I also believe in it's success.

Ok that is good I hope the swap goes well. I bought a little bit more stax but I have other coins too so I only have a few thousands.
But you need to hit the forum hard with the new coin put promotions everywhere and show people that it is a great idea and investment.
I will try to help if I can.

There is a premine of 8%
It should be used for the development of stax and bounties
No stax was sold. Because I think it is worth more than the average price at which it is exchanged at the moment.
Ok that is good I hope the swap goes well. I bought a little bit more stax but I have other coins too so I only have a few thousands.
But you need to hit the forum hard with the new coin put promotions everywhere and show people that it is a great idea and investment.
I will try to help if I can.
Pages:
Jump to: