Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR - page 6. (Read 7993 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
I think the project will run smoothly with so good team work in this project, I think it will continue to improve.

We had been doing and will continue doing the best we can to have the brightest future of all for all of our community members. Time will tell for sure, it is a really good time to jump on board and enjoy the ride with us..
Have a great day...  Grin Grin Grin

Glad to hear that. Time will tell how well everything works out, but so far I can say it has been smooth sailing  Grin
yea, i will also say that it has been smooth sailing, the volume is a little up now, so let the fomo kick in
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
I think the project will run smoothly with so good team work in this project, I think it will continue to improve.

We had been doing and will continue doing the best we can to have the brightest future of all for all of our community members. Time will tell for sure, it is a really good time to jump on board and enjoy the ride with us..

Glad to hear that. Time will tell how well everything works out, but so far I can say it has been smooth sailing  Grin
Activity: 188
Merit: 7

CryptoDude
daaaamn Shocked, a lot of nice ideas in that whitepage
by the way, is the Invite Bounty still ongoing?
yes it still ongoing, you need to join the discord for info!
https://discord.gg/nZkaytR
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Merit: 9
daaaamn Shocked, a lot of nice ideas in that whitepage
by the way, is the Invite Bounty still ongoing?
CryptoDude
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
The long anticipate
SUB1X Whitepaper
has been released!

Please pardon the quality of the images
When they will release the new white paper?

Happy to tell you that is already out..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin... take a look if you can and please share your thoughts...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
There is not any information saying they will release new white paper.

===

SUB1X happy to announce that SUB1X will be listed to Bisq exchange and the BlockNetDEX.

Decentralised exchanges are only going to become more prominent in the future, as the cryptocurrency space becomes more regulated and exchanges are pressurised to comply with KYC/AML regulation. DEXs provide a safe alternative for those who don't want their trades to be tracked by any institution or government entity.

SUB1X  expect to see more DEX exchange listings in the near future. Every little helps when it comes to maximising liquidity and providing alternative trading platforms to hedge against potential hacks from something more centralised like CryptoBridge.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
In other news, we received this today.. really good article..

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/sub1x-could-this-be-your-ticket-to-riches-the-lowest-coin-supply-ever-or-23-741-sub1x-or-anonymity-with-zerocoin-protocol-or

Please take a look and share your thoughts. Good ones and Bad ones, both are very well welcome...  Grin Grin Grin
You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.

Can you explain / share your thoughts about the low supply Huh why u consider it the least important detail on Crypto Land..Huh
CryptoDude
I saw Sub1x on masternode.online with MN woth now at $110 and $5.5 per coin but the daily income is only at $0.5811.
Yepp its a good thing if you ask me, so the coin wont be inflated, if the coin gain alot value, as it should, then the rewards will be really nice, lets just say on coin get worth 0.05btc, then the profit will be amazing, i think the price will moon, when the new wp is out in two days, i got a sneak peak, and i know it will amaze everybody

So my advise is get in, while its still cheap
btw, look at this

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/sub1x-could-this-be-your-ticket-to-riches-the-lowest-coin-supply-ever-or-23-741-sub1x-or-anonymity-with-zerocoin-protocol-or
CryptoDude
I saw Sub1x on masternode.online with MN woth now at $110 and $5.5 per coin but the daily income is only at $0.5811.
Yepp its a good thing if you ask me, so the coin wont be inflated, if the coin gain alot value, as it should, then the rewards will be really nice, lets just say on coin get worth 0.05btc, then the profit will be amazing, i think the price will moon, when the new wp is out in two days, i got a sneak peak, and i know it will amaze everybody

So my advise is get in, while its still cheap
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
You claim that only because you have a low supply SUB1X will be worth a lot? Have a look at Project-X on CMC. 0,07826400 circulating supply and a total capitalization of $3.646. Maybe low supply is irrelevant?

Yeah I know this project they started out with one coin and the price is getting higher and higher so low supplies does do a lot marketing does the rest. Or at least helps it further Grin

And of course having a nice team that is really responsive and active also helps a lot. And of course not forget a active community.

Did you even have a look at the project I am talking about? It essentially is worth nothing and it has low supply, which is what is believed to be an indicator for increasing prices in the future, but it is of course not. Low supply doesn't do a lot if the rest sucks.
I have, thank you

Yes you can thank me because I will save you some money by showing you that low supply will get you nowhere. It is perhaps the least important detail of a coin.
Really nice to find out that SUB1X has been added to the community vote list on the Oodlebit exchange.
Head to https://www.oodlebit.com/ and create an account so that you can vote.
After creating an account you will be given the option on your dashboard called "Coin Voting".
Luckily will be a really good exchange, based in US and with all the necessary SEC guidelines up to date should be really interesting to watch it grow.
And Sub1x with our votes could be there since day one .... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
Sub1X is up for voting on oodlebit.com  Grin

if you want you can sign up there, do so here  https://www.oodlebit.com/index.php

Signup, got to https://www.oodlebit.com/coinvoting.php and vote for sub1x.

together we can get the coin listed  Grin Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
how does it make money efficiently enough that all masternode owners make enough money so they decide not to sell their bags? Maybe i missed something but i really dont know

I think once we reach our previous levels of minimum 0.005 BTC per coin, it will make more sense to have the MNs working full time and so enjoy the rewards everyday, remember there are only like 500 coins for sale at the exchange atm.. what will happens once those coins are gone..Huh  Huh Grin

Hmm i understand that, but still i dont know why masternodes are Necessary in a project like this. Correct me if i’m wrong, but it just looks like a way to draw more investors in
The coins needs to come from somewhere, so its either mining, or masternodes, at this project its MN
check out the invite bounty, its 5 coins for first place, and the person that wins, can stake for a month, or two, then he got a free masternode

I totally agree with you about the fact that the coin need to come from somewhere and a masternode is the best way to mine inexpensively. You don't have to worry about electricity cost and or hardware. So with that in mind I think the scarcity of this coin will make it very clear that it is inevitable to rise to unforeseen highest and stay there. If you look at other coin that are this scares in supply some of them are worth more than a Bitcoin so anything is possible at this point.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: