Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Masternode Coin🚀 | ZEROCOIN | 1000%+ APR - page 10. (Read 7993 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 5
How did you guys find out about this project? Cheesy
I have been looking a long time for a mn coin, with this kind of coinspecs, and it looks promising, and it has a really good dev
so thats why i bought it, soon have 2mns, the staking helps me get the 2th

gonna be nice, when the fomo kicks in!

oh yes it will be nice Grin Grin
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
I have been looking a long time for a mn coin, with this kind of coinspecs, and it looks promising, and it has a really good dev
so thats why i bought it, soon have 2mns, the staking helps me get the 2th

gonna be nice, when the fomo kicks in!
Activity: 9
Merit: 9
this coin looks awesome, only 20 coins for a masternode and verry low supply. And it also stakes good.
im looking for opportunities and this is it!

same for me, I do see a huge potential in the coin
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
this coin looks awesome, only 20 coins for a masternode and verry low supply. And it also stakes good.
im looking for opportunities and this is it!
I remember at the begining of this year i wanted to try run masternode of this coin. And then when all market dumped i thought this coin will disappear. Glad to see you are live guys ))

And deeply appreciated to have you back Estrange18.... we are still in Christmas sale price IMHO.. God knows for how long.. have a great day and enjoy the ride..
looks like sub1x grows stronger for each day, how much does a ticket to the moon cost??
hehe
Very nice project
Looking at the sell orders.. I would suggest 0.028 BTC gets you a ticket to the moon Wink

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SUBIX_BRIDGE.BTC <---- check it out and buy your golden ticket
How high is the block reward for each block every minute for this coin? I guess it's really low since MN/POW is 80/20... I couldn't really see that in the first post.

Block reward is 0.05 SUB1X
Masternodes receive 80% = 0.04000000 SUB1X
Proof of Stake receives 20% minus TX fee = 0.00998960

wow okay thank you for providing the info. So you can't even mine this coin got it Shocked guess I need to watch the trading rates on the exchanges then...

Do so, I hope you can find a good time to buy in. Heck, rn is a good time to buy in, since more and more people notice the coin and more coins are sold and bought, so the price will eventually rise.
to the moon Smiley
Activity: 6
 :)Hii guys WHOEVER ARE IN THIS COIN PLEASE WRITE A GOOD SEXY POST IN UR SOCIAL MEDIA IT WILL BE VERY HELPFULL FOR THE TEAM ......DONT THINK DONT THINK IM FAKE BECAUSE OF MY NEW ACCOUNT ...IM JUST A NEW TO THIS INCREDIBLE SPACE:Smiley Roll Eyes
CryptoDude
How high is the block reward for each block every minute for this coin? I guess it's really low since MN/POW is 80/20... I couldn't really see that in the first post.

wow okay thank you for providing the info. So you can't even mine this coin got it Shocked guess I need to watch the trading rates on the exchanges then...
Masternode is doing the (mining)
selling on cryptobridge
Discord invite link:
https://discord.gg/mqERsmc
Activity: 84

CryptoDude
I remember at the begining of this year i wanted to try run masternode of this coin. And then when all market dumped i thought this coin will disappear. Glad to see you are live guys ))

And deeply appreciated to have you back Estrange18.... we are still in Christmas sale price IMHO.. God knows for how long.. have a great day and enjoy the ride..
looks like sub1x grows stronger for each day, how much does a ticket to the moon cost??
hehe
Very nice project
Activity: 188
Merit: 7

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Activity: 188
Merit: 7
What caused such a surge in the price of a coin? It seems like there was not any news, no innovations were introduced, and the price so jumped so much?

Well people are getting interested because first of all we invite them to the discord server where they see that we have a great community, then they noticed that the price is still pretty low so they buy in.
And due to the scarcity of the coin the price runs up and the coin rapidly grows.

So basically anybody who wants to have a masternode, or some coin to Stake now is your chance.
Remember you only need 20 coins. So come and take a look and say hi in our discord server.  Grin Grin Grin

Absolutely... It even looks like all the fake little selling amounts had just got swallowed by somebody..
Activity: 10
Merit: 10
Apparently people are really noticing this coin atm... up over 30% today so far. Seriously thinking about picking up a node... posting the discord server as well.

https://discord.gg/rXmwWjv

CryptoDude
32% up today, thats really amazing!
waiting for the next announcement
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
What caused such a surge in the price of a coin? It seems like there was not any news, no innovations were introduced, and the price so jumped so much?

Well people are getting interested because first of all we invite them to the discord server where they see that we have a great community, then they noticed that the price is still pretty low so they buy in.
And due to the scarcity of the coin the price runs up and the coin rapidly grows.

So basically anybody who wants to have a masternode, or some coin to Stake now is your chance.
Remember you only need 20 coins. So come and take a look and say hi in our discord server.  Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 6
PEOPLE are noticing THE COIN brother/sister/sir  Cheesy
CryptoDude
There is alot of news, join discord and check it out, the main post in this tread should be updatet

https://discord.gg/a9DH5YG
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: