Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 16. (Read 162061 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Btw, what are the chances that libertycoin dev is the same person? If anyone has some proofs should post it under libertycoin thread just to warn miners and investors.

I have a strong feeling that they are the same dev,
damn it.
They come here just for one purpose: Quanqian. Angry Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Someone step up as the new dev.
Activity: 504
Btw, what are the chances that libertycoin dev is the same person? If anyone has some proofs should post it under libertycoin thread just to warn miners and investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
POS very terror
Activity: 210
Guys, i have feeling Summercoin's dev is now launching Libertycoin with his new account:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

Why do i think so ? We all remember that an old source code of Summercoin has Zerocoin library in it (but it has nothing to do with SUM). And now LibertyCoin is launched with Zerocoin technology included. So there is chance that this guy accidentally included Zerocoin in his Summercoin, while it's supposed to be Libertycoin which is another project of him.

I also see that the grammar and wordings of both devs are quite similar, he is asian i guess.

Note that only Anoncoin till now is the coin that implemented Zerocoin's lib, now we have Libertycoin. But somehow zerocoin's lib appeared in Summercoin's source. I just don't get it.

Coincidence ? I don't think so.

We all wonder why the dev is so inactive, it seems we have answer. He's busy with other projects.

Yes, possible...
According on what they said on both SUM and XLB threads (they were tired and going to sleep) they are both from asia for sure...
And considering grammar and wordings, like u said, maybe they are the same person...
Good nose u have...  Wink
you are very right.the same dev!
both wallet have the word "黑币"! which means blackcoin in english.

In that case we shall find a developer to take over development. I remember there is a coin revive foundation. Are we able to hire developer ? Maybe we offer developer SUM on a per basis job. 1 update 1 lump of SUM payment. SUM will be paid using SUM foundation. But first we need to identify what's importance for update before approaching new developer.
Activity: 231
Guys, i have feeling Summercoin's dev is now launching Libertycoin with his new account:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annlibertycoinxlb-v1030-x11-100-pos-no-ipo-no-premine-600322

Why do i think so ? We all remember that an old source code of Summercoin has Zerocoin library in it (but it has nothing to do with SUM). And now LibertyCoin is launched with Zerocoin technology included. So there is chance that this guy accidentally included Zerocoin in his Summercoin, while it's supposed to be Libertycoin which is another project of him.

I also see that the grammar and wordings of both devs are quite similar, he is asian i guess.

Note that only Anoncoin till now is the coin that implemented Zerocoin's lib, now we have Libertycoin. But somehow zerocoin's lib appeared in Summercoin's source. I just don't get it.

We all wonder why the dev is so inactive, it seems we have answer. He's busy with other projects.

Yes, possible...
According on what they said on both SUM and XLB threads (they were tired and going to sleep) they are both from asia for sure...
And considering grammar and wordings, like u said, maybe they are the same person...
you are very right.the same dev!
both wallet have the word "黑币"! which means blackcoin in english.
Activity: 490
What happened with the current developer? or he has no activity ?
Activity: 31
The most importance person we need is a developer. Once we have a committed developer , we can fly on our own. I can create new post and such but we need a developer first.

Right ! We need to find a committed developer as soon as possible, this is the top priority.
In addition, minpal vote also want to insist on
Activity: 210
The most importance person we need is a developer. Once we have a committed developer , we can fly on our own. I can create new post and such but we need a developer first.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Next payout from ghash.org will be processed 10th May, at ~4:30 am UTC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
中国狗屎,你必须死, 混蛋小偷骗子 !
Activity: 126
let's take it over then! We need a new Dev it is true!

Appreciate all the work the small foundation is trying to do. It would be ideal to start a new moderated thread. Big bag holders can lead. I have hope for my 50K coins.

Agree. New topic thread is a great idea.
+1
Doesn't matter if dev is gone, we can make SUM way up to the sun by ourselfs guys. Let's find/choose new leader/DEV. Strong community here! Smiley
+1
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]

Appreciate all the work the small foundation is trying to do. It would be ideal to start a new moderated thread. Big bag holders can lead. I have hope for my 50K coins.

+1
Doesn't matter if dev is gone, we can make SUM way up to the sun by ourselfs guys. Let's find/choose new leader/DEV. Strong community here! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I agree, Dev has not been active for days.. I'm sure everyone would chip in for a new developer who wants to lead this coin.
Activity: 253

Yes, possible...
Activity: 21
How much btc does the multipool put in each day?
Is there a marketing/pr plan? We desperately need buy-support.
Activity: 504

bcd
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: