Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 19. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
For anyone mining at summercoinpool, website/stratum are down for 2-3 days so move your miners to ghash
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
it is great to see we have a foundation Smiley
yes big foundation, summer club, see you in ibiza?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
it is great to see we have a foundation Smiley
Payouts for x11 miners was processed! Yayy!

Txid: a7d8dc5366141826bc5e068c55c94e4321c094ec0ac35c02b9bf20bf6baa8447

Stay mine on sum.ghash.org!

Payouts for scrypt miners will be processed in 4h-5h.

GJ, we need more miners, price will skyrocket!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Payouts for x11 miners was processed! Yayy!

Txid: a7d8dc5366141826bc5e068c55c94e4321c094ec0ac35c02b9bf20bf6baa8447

Stay mine on sum.ghash.org!

Payouts for scrypt miners will be processed in 4h-5h.
All, we need more miners! Move your rigs to Ghash multipool and you will not regret!
[/quote

When is the next payout?

I believe some time today. Let me confirm with admin.

X11 will be paid out within 1h and scrypt within 4h
All, we need more miners! Move your rigs to Ghash multipool and you will not regret!

When is the next payout?

I believe some time today. Let me confirm with admin.
Activity: 507

When is the next payout?
Activity: 294
I'll donate when there are some concrete goals. And would be nice to get an update from the dev.

yeah. I am guessing developer will be more active near weekend. Any development plan u can suggest for the foundation ?

Some have been said before but:
- Fix the first page of this thread. Make it look good, no errors, full information.
- Fix the website. Same as first page.
- Roadmap of the coin, does the dev have any plans for it?
- Twitter/trollbox/forum promotion
- Multipool promotion

Activity: 126
i have included SummerCoin as summer foundation lead developer.

gj
Activity: 210
i have included SummerCoin as summer foundation lead developer.
I've sent him that 60 promised and he posted here my message Smiley

oh. I thought he donating. Ok, i am out for a bit. Offline for now.
I'll donate when there are some concrete goals. And would be nice to get an update from the dev.

yeah. I am guessing developer will be more active near weekend. Any development plan u can suggest for the foundation ?
I've sent him that 60 promised and he posted here my message Smiley
Date: 8.5.2014 16:50
To: SQR84iFQMpe3C6t8o9HpEKtKuziahsBnSk (own address, label: ADDRESS 3)
Credit: 60.00 SUM
Net amount: +60.00 SUM
Transaction ID: 250d8e381080b7886d9ebed3a236bf1e5c4fdee31e3d46cf79f343128fc38df1

Thank you

Ur address seems to be wrong.

Summer Foundation Donation Address (SUM): SZj8yxVx7GqcjhDcZpJtZ1Qa5N9cvGYqHR

Wallet Explore: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/SZj8yxVx7GqcjhDcZpJtZ1Qa5N9cvGYqHR
Date: 8.5.2014 16:50
To: SQR84iFQMpe3C6t8o9HpEKtKuziahsBnSk (own address, label: ADDRESS 3)
Credit: 60.00 SUM
Net amount: +60.00 SUM
Transaction ID: 250d8e381080b7886d9ebed3a236bf1e5c4fdee31e3d46cf79f343128fc38df1

Thank you
List updated. U are more of website developer ? Its nice to have developer. We need as much as possible so that we can split up task and speed up development
Well I'm not kind of tech geek and I won't be able to do this things (website etc) by myself, but I will help as much as I can (with my money, opinion, adevertising SUM on forums and so on...). We also need someone with technological knowledge to make professional website and other tasks Wink

To prevent confusion, i will change ur position as only investor ? Because developer would be someone who can either make changes to wallet or website.

I think it's better to put all the people who send money as investors .

And we should choose a dev team and they will be the first on the list ( I think this is fair ) and also for the team should be a precentage of the foundation fund.

my opionion.

Dev team will be listed on top where investor will be below dev team. I dont understand this part

"also for the team should be a precentage of the foundation fund"

Sorry , my bad

I wanted to tell that all the persons who send money to the foundation to be listed in the list as investors and later if some of them will be in the DEV team will be listed also there .

I thinks it's better to avoid confusion .

and let's say 1-2-3 % from the fund should go to DEV team.
This is something which can be decided by the comunity not by 1-2 people.

Thanks

oh , u mean to pay dev team ? I hope they can do it for free. Haha.... I wouldn't take any payment from foundation. My donation amount to foundation is "time"
List updated. U are more of website developer ? Its nice to have developer. We need as much as possible so that we can split up task and speed up development
Well I'm not kind of tech geek and I won't be able to do this things (website etc) by myself, but I will help as much as I can (with my money, opinion, adevertising SUM on forums and so on...). We also need someone with technological knowledge to make professional website and other tasks Wink

To prevent confusion, i will change ur position as only investor ? Because developer would be someone who can either make changes to wallet or website.

I think it's better to put all the people who send money as investors .

And we should choose a dev team and they will be the first on the list ( I think this is fair ) and also for the team should be a precentage of the foundation fund.

my opionion.

Dev team will be listed on top where investor will be below dev team. I dont understand this part

"also for the team should be a precentage of the foundation fund"

Sorry , my bad

I wanted to tell that all the persons who send money to the foundation to be listed in the list as investors and later if some of them will be in the DEV team will be listed also there .

I thinks it's better to avoid confusion .

and let's say 1-2-3 % from the fund should go to DEV team.
This is something which can be decided by the comunity not by 1-2 people.

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: