Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 201. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Mining on pools 30min after launch? or what?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
any irc up already summer ?

and any ticker?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
summercoin dev. Im going to mine at sc.pool.mn, just a question there will be a fair launch on all
polls right ?

Wallet with unzip password will be put in mega soon, you can download it and at launch, we will post wallet unzip password and source code into github, after that pools will do their work Wink

WOOT!!!  Need something good to happen after the Whitecoin clusterfuck!!!
legendary
yes cause today also cornerstone had a instamine of 100 blocks now there all hated Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
summercoin dev. Im going to mine at sc.pool.mn, just a question there will be a fair launch on all
polls right ?

Wallet with unzip password will be put in mega soon, you can download it and at launch, we will post wallet unzip password and source code into github, after that pools will do their work Wink
legendary
polls right ?
legendary
I Think i will mine it on http://sc.pool.mn/

They were pretty fast with asiacoin Wink

stratum+tcp://sc.pool.mn:7803 don't even start with sgminer, there is something wrong in the string

you know the coin is not launched yet right ?

i know, but cgminer does not even start, was not because the pool isn't working yet, but because i messed up the sgminer string

What is your miner program?

now it works fine right ?
own build hashra software Wink
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

stratum+tcp://sc.pool.mn:7803 don't even start with sgminer, there is something wrong in the string

i know, but cgminer does not even start, was not because the pool isn't working yet, but because i messed up the sgminer string

What is your miner program?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

legendary
all small miners should group up 2 have some more hashrate Wink

Who joins me at http://sc.pool.mn/
legendary

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Guys what pools are you mining at on launch? I don't want my measly 4mhash to go waste

http://summer.coins4everyone.com/index.php
Activity: 252
Any settings for solo mining?Huh

for solo

-k darkcoin -o 127.0.0.1:rpcport -u rpcuser -p rpcpassword -g 2 -I 13

you don't need TD

What if I have multiple machines using bamt 1.6?   Can I point it to a single OSX or Windows wallet to solo mine instead of having the wallet on every single machine?
Just change your allowip to 192.168.0.* to allow all local computers to join (or whatever your home network ip is) then point your miners to the address of the comp running the wallet with the port tacked on. That's supposedly what to do but it never worked for me lol    Embarrassed

i have never done that too

so rpcallowip should be 192.168.0.* then rpcport the same for all the rigs? or you are talking about allowing anoter port?
I'm only relaying what I've heard hear on btt. What I've been instructed to do is point all rigs to the ip of the rig running the wallet, followed my rpcport. So if your wallet is on 192.168.0.17 and the rpcport is say 25000 you'd point your rig at 192.168.0.17:25000 with the user and password set in the .conf file of the wallet. And of course the wallet running with -server command.
NOTE: This has never worked for me. Correct me if my info is wrong but Plz don't rely on this for this launch. Try it when you have some spare time or not waiting 2 hrs until the launch
legendary

for solo

you don't need TD

What if I have multiple machines using bamt 1.6?   Can I point it to a single OSX or Windows wallet to solo mine instead of having the wallet on every single machine?
Just change your allowip to 192.168.0.* to allow all local computers to join (or whatever your home network ip is) then point your miners to the address of the comp running the wallet with the port tacked on. That's supposedly what to do but it never worked for me lol    Embarrassed

i have never done that too

so rpcallowip should be 192.168.0.* then rpcport the same for all the rigs? or you are talking about allowing anoter port?

for solo

you don't need TD

Just change your allowip to 192.168.0.* to allow all local computers to join (or whatever your home network ip is) then point your miners to the address of the comp running the wallet with the port tacked on. That's supposedly what to do but it never worked for me lol    Embarrassed
Guys what pools are you mining at on launch? I don't want my measly 4mhash to go waste
Activity: 322

for solo

you don't need TD

legendary
yeah but probably he dunno about the config and rpc staff lol

you need a conf file in your coinnamefolder under roaming folder, this must match the bat of cgminer/sgminer

rpcuser=whatyouwant
rpcpassword=whatyouwant
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=random one
server=1
Activity: 476

for solo

you don't need TD
Activity: 434

Oh, so no pools at launch?

More than 10 pools registered, they will start after wallet and code available.

Same as scrypt, instead of using scrypt miner, you use X11 miner.
i don`t know the settings for scrypt or x11 so i can use it.I have never made solo mining
Jump to: