Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 203. (Read 162063 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I'm hoping for a PW protected wallet released about an hour before launch, so we're not all trying to DL at the same time!!

that's good.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I'm hoping for a PW protected wallet released about an hour before launch, so we're not all trying to DL at the same time!!

also :-)

...thats what I have in mind
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Wallet will available  soon with unzip password, we will post unzip password at launch time.
day 7 to 14: Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily

day 7 is not accurate. Maybe u want to put block height instead ? Starting which block is day 7 ?

I think miner will understand it. Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily will start from block: 1920*7 = 13440

This is wrong ? I thought block time is 45 sec instead of 60 sec ? What i am asking is to show which block start is day 7. Which means u have to look at the code and using the code to come out with the block to ensure accuracy and avoid error like this. Can you please change the OP to correct block height instead of using "day" because it's not accurate. 

Ok, fixed it based on your guide.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
legendary
SoNiC BooM
I think It is time to put WALLET ...so we can implement addresses in pools
4 HOURS TO LAUNCH!
There off of altcoincalender aswell what happend ?
Altcoincaledar.info not working for me. IDK who changed the time.
It was fixed. Time is right on altcoincaledar.info now
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

day 7 is not accurate. Maybe u want to put block height instead ? Starting which block is day 7 ?

I think miner will understand it. Nominal Stake Interest: 10% Daily will start from block: 1920*7 = 13440

This is wrong ? I thought block time is 45 sec instead of 60 sec ? What i am asking is to show which block start is day 7. Which means u have to look at the code and using the code to come out with the block to ensure accuracy and avoid error like this. Can you please change the OP to correct block height instead of using "day" because it's not accurate. 
Altcoincaledar.info not working for me. IDK who changed the time.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
I will definitely mine this.But which pool is better? Undecided
I'm thinking on the same issue. But Pool.mn I will never never use because it is very bad and support not working to solve the problems (They believe that they are doing well)
P.S. I use only Asiacoin Pool.mn, maybe other coins doing well, but support is crazy.
legendary
SoNiC BooM
legendary
Activity: 1204
Activity: 392
I will definitely mine this.But which pool is better? Undecided
Activity: 350
hey @SummerCoin,
is there any bounty for coin design or logo?
Activity: 10
OK,sounds like a good coin,I'll be in it! Tongue Tongue
Activity: 350
actually 5 hours  Wink
Jump to: