Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 208. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Dev, I calls it hows I sees it, okay?

To have put this coin out now without integrated, fully-tested coin-control from day one says to me that you're just in a rush to get the 'first X-11 PoS/PoW' label to trade off, to make you loads of personal dosh. I don't buy the 'foundation' stuff, just window dressing for the sheeple.

Yet I'll still mine.

I understand the mechanics of the coin, the market & PEOPLE enough to be confident that this is no more of a scam than 99% of the other alt-coins.

That this will be 'efficient use of my hash-power' for the PoW phase, that I have the nous & patience to make the best of my 'reward' through the PoS phase.

Many don't have those gifts.

I bless you & pray that they will be gifted to you one day.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah to be really hot summer, like it.
 Cheesy now 100% support from btctalk, congrts
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
520CN's SummerCoin Chinses Pool!

http://sum.520Cn.Com

Pre-register your account now on 520Cn.Com! Random users who pre-registered will get 0% Fees forever!

Trusted amongst the community, we will offer you peace of mind mining. Our servers are well maintained and our team competent. Our rock solid infrastructure and good global networking will ensure a good connectivity to our services, even under attacks.
Activity: 211
I like that shady 20 coins for foundation support, its only 200.000 coin (0.4%) right ? Anyway Im in Cheesy
Activity: 151
sounds great.  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
X11?what time to launch?

countdown timer in the first post, 27 April 18:00 GMT
Activity: 101
X11?what time to launch?
legendary
Activity: 1050
excellent X11 and POS  Cool
Activity: 224
sure you will  Grin
In the absence of 'coin control'

SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE

.. for people unfamiliar with PoS coins & 'minting'...

One of the important factors which controls the success of minting is the size of the wallet-block attempting to do the minting.

Hence, your best method of doing this is by the size of the 'payout' you set from your pool to your wallet.

Without better data, and being unable to match the data to all of your various rigs anyway, my best suggestion is that you tweak your payouts so that you're getting between 4 and 8 payouts/day into your wallet.

Another important thing to note is that if you make even a tiny payment out of your wallet, it will re-set the 'age' of the whole block it's taken from  - so resist paying small 'tips' from your account until you DO have a coin-control wallet & learn how to do it properly. Unless of course you WANT to lose valuable mint-blocks Wink

THIS is the current best online explanation of how coin control works (HoboNickel Wikki)

Thanks for your post and we promise that we'll add this function soon.
Activity: 392
what do i need for mining this coin?
Activity: 248
This is a new concept.
I can't wait to get started.
Activity: 156
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
1 more day.

Based on vote, we're thinking about decreasing total coin, blockreward, foundation support and bounty 10 times. That means total coin will be 50,000,000.
ohh,it's good news , great change
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
it would be nice if it have multipool after mining for continuous buy pressure.
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
In the absence of 'coin control'

SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE

.. for people unfamiliar with PoS coins & 'minting'...

One of the important factors which controls the success of minting is the size of the wallet-block attempting to do the minting.

Hence, your best method of doing this is by the size of the 'payout' you set from your pool to your wallet.

Without better data, and being unable to match the data to all of your various rigs anyway, my best suggestion is that you tweak your payouts so that you're getting between 4 and 8 payouts/day into your wallet.

Another important thing to note is that if you make even a tiny payment out of your wallet, it will re-set the 'age' of the whole block it's taken from  - so resist paying small 'tips' from your account until you DO have a coin-control wallet & learn how to do it properly. Unless of course you WANT to lose valuable mint-blocks Wink

THIS is the current best online explanation of how coin control works (HoboNickel Wikki)
Is x-11 superior to N-scrypt?

not sure but it's cooler and use less energy than N-scrypt, cooler for summer Wink
Activity: 4
Is x-11 superior to N-scrypt?
Are you going to change to total coin supply to 50'000'000 as the community clearly prefers this according to the votes?

Yes, updated the first post.
Activity: 135
great ,looking forward to mine it
Activity: 71
Are you going to change to total coin supply to 50'000'000 as the community clearly prefers this according to the votes?
Jump to: