Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SummerCoin|POS|10% per day in 5 days|New wallet - page 94. (Read 162063 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Any body have idea why it finish mine so early? How many coin are in the market?

"blocks" : 10292,
"timeoffset" : -2,
"moneysupply" : 13522534.70444179

So there are 13,5 mil in circulation, the rest of +- 35 mil POS.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
hmm... Where is the multipool?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any body have idea why it finish mine so early? How many coin are in the market?
Activity: 462
anybody mining on https://chunkypools.com/sum/? Is is accepting shares but my workers are showing 0H/s

Mining is over, dont waste any more hash over it

You are wrong, thats a multipool.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
anybody mining on https://chunkypools.com/sum/? Is is accepting shares but my workers are showing 0H/s

Mining is over, dont waste any more hash over it
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi

did the POW finish early because the POS started during the POW?

and if it did how many coins got mined is it still 15 million?

I'm wondering this too. No rich list and no explorer yet. How many coins do we think there are? 5-10 million?

only mined for 2 days so maybe 6 miillion + intrest from POS
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I am really wondering why you made X11 coin(which is very good) and make it to be mined in just a couple of days and the summer is just starting... Huh

maybe because, it was just a fairytale... Cheesy
Activity: 322
Hi

I'm wondering this too. No rich list and no explorer yet. How many coins do we think there are? 5-10 million?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
any news about multipools?
Activity: 94
I am really wondering why you made X11 coin(which is very good) and make it to be mined in just a couple of days and the summer is just starting... Huh
Activity: 30
Hi

Activity: 70
For those that are wondering, you need to wait 24 hours for your coins to mature before it starts the staking.
Activity: 385
glad i just sold my SUM at poloniex.
bad programming end POW in just a few days.

Funny, Blackcoin was suppose to mine for 100mill, but the pos took away from the pow blocks also so it ended up at 74 mill and 2 days early. Look where its at today. Go read the bc thread and you will see people like yourself saying the same thing.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
So i must unlock my wallet to get stake, but everytime i close and reopen my wallet, it got locked again. Do i have to leave my wallet and computer always open to get stake ?
thats normal. said 23x times.

23 times times?
yes yes
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
So i must unlock my wallet to get stake, but everytime i close and reopen my wallet, it got locked again. Do i have to leave my wallet and computer always open to get stake ?
thats normal. said 23x times.

23 times times?
Activity: 294
Can anyone help me with the mac wallet? I've downloaded both versions in the topicstart but both don't work.

When I try to open the program it doesn't even start bouncing. (mac users will know what I mean). Any help would be very much appreciated. I've got multiple btc worth of summer pool begging to be put in a wallet to create stakes.  
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 616
Staking still from 10 hours nothing changed Huh
Activity: 16
Still not on coinmarketcap ??
Pages:
Jump to: