Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUP] Superior Coin [Do Task on Kryptonia.io] - page 10. (Read 33972 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 17
w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130

That should work fine. I am recompiling right now, as soon as I finish it will upload.

Cheers
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130
how create wallet buckup?

When you first create a wallet in the GUI wallet you are given 25 seed words that you need to store in a safe place.

If your computer crashes then you can install the Superior Coin GUI wallet on another computer and when you create a wallet you can recover using the 25 seed words and you will have all your coins back.
GUI wallet  not working(black screen ) only superior-wallet-cli

Hello,

My guess is that its a win32 system. Can you share the specs of the PC?

When you first create a wallet in the GUI wallet you are given 25 seed words that you need to store in a safe place.

If your computer crashes then you can install the Superior Coin GUI wallet on another computer and when you create a wallet you can recover using the 25 seed words and you will have all your coins back.
GUI wallet  not working(black screen ) only superior-wallet-cli
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Project superior coin is very big allocation funds especially if there will be a lot of bonus later yanh follow. Success for this project.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Source code for GUI wallet has been uploaded to Git Hub at https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/GUIwallet

For compile you need to clone into a folder and then inside that new folder clone this https://github.com/TheSuperiorCoin/TheSuperiorCoin and rename to Superior

then ./build.sh for compile in the folder directory where the GUI is at.

For Mac Before you compile you need to

1. Make sure you have xcode
2. Install homebrew
3. use these few commands .....

brew install boost --c++11

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

4. compile

5. after all is done you can run app
The Mac Version needs Dependencies. Dev is working on packaging it all in APP, for now instructions below.

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

4. After all is done unzip the file and run

OK, I see. Fortunately I use a virtual machine (VMWare) with macOS Sierra installed in it for development, so it has xcode already. I did all the steps and the wallet is running. Synchronization is slow or does not work, but this may be because of the virtualization.

One more observation about mining. The "Market" section of the pool web site shows exchange rate for Monero, which is misleading.

Block Chain Sync is at around 1 and half hours right now if you do the whole chain. Yes The Market section shows Monero Prices until SuperiorCoin goes on the Market. Will edit that to stand out.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
The Mac Version needs Dependencies. Dev is working on packaging it all in APP, for now instructions below.

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

OK, I see. Fortunately I use a virtual machine (VMWare) with macOS Sierra installed in it for development, so it has xcode already. I did all the steps and the wallet is running. Synchronization is slow or does not work, but this may be because of the virtualization.

One more observation about mining. The "Market" section of the pool web site shows exchange rate for Monero, which is misleading.
Activity: 7
How can i transfer some coins from my windows wallet to web wallet? I tryed to sent 1000 coins (it was 2 hours early), it gone from my windows wallet, but still not coming to web wallet!  Sad

Hello Yes you can, give me the address you sent to and I will check and see what I can find out. If you would rather send me an email at [email protected] with tx key and address sent from and address sent to and tx id.

I sent you PM with detail infotmaition...
How can i transfer some coins from my windows wallet to web wallet? I tryed to sent 1000 coins (it was 2 hours early), it gone from my windows wallet, but still not coming to web wallet!  Sad

Hello Yes you can, give me the address you sent to and I will check and see what I can find out. If you would rather send me an email at [email protected] with tx key and address sent from and address sent to and tx id.
Activity: 7
Activity: 265
Source code?
Thanks for the airdrop. Now some thoughts...

The wallet software is buggy. 32-bit windows version does not work, because all executable files (including the daemon) except the wallet GUI seem to be 64-bit. Windows version also does not work when the path to the user directory contains non-ASCII characters. This is really strange because the GUI is written using Qt, which fully supports Unicode. I am a software developer, I use Qt for some of my projects and I've never had problems with this. Mac version does not work at all. Also, where is the source code of the GUI?

Mining works (I've tried CPU mining under Linux and Windows), payouts are as expected.

Thanks For those observations , the GUI source code will be added to GitHub, The compile was made in 64bit , if you need to use on 32 bit windows you would need to compile it on 32 bit machine. Will talk to dev about compiling both versions from source code.

2. Install homebrew

brew install openssl

brew install pkgconfig

brew install cmake

brew install qt5

Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Thanks for the airdrop. Now some thoughts...

The wallet software is buggy. 32-bit windows version does not work, because all executable files (including the daemon) except the wallet GUI seem to be 64-bit. Windows version also does not work when the path to the user directory contains non-ASCII characters. This is really strange because the GUI is written using Qt, which fully supports Unicode. I am a software developer, I use Qt for some of my projects and I've never had problems with this. Mac version does not work at all. Also, where is the source code of the GUI?

Mining works (I've tried CPU mining under Linux and Windows), payouts are as expected.
bounty for german translation? pm me!

Thanks for your offer, we will discuss it and send you a PM.
Merit: 117
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
So all this launch was a fake?...what a mess  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: