Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUP] Superior Coin [Do Task on Kryptonia.io] - page 9. (Read 33972 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Still nothing have exchange ?   Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130

Here is a Windows Compile 32bit GUI and 64bit Daemon, has also cli-wallet 64Bit and rpc-wallet 64Bit

This is a link for windows. http://the-superior-coin.com/Downloads/SuperiorCoin.zip
not working, black screen
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So far, no currency has been completely untraceable, and only relatively untraceable, so it's only relatively safe, someone will use it and hopefully it won't disappoint.

The more Ring Signatures it carries the more obscure the correct path becomes. It for one is not super traceable like Bitcoin and most others. You can regularly monitor your competitions Bitcoin Address to see how many they receive and from where, something not possible with SuperiorCoin without view keys.

Isn't Zerocash 100% anonymous?
Activity: 118
Merit: 17
So far, no currency has been completely untraceable, and only relatively untraceable, so it's only relatively safe, someone will use it and hopefully it won't disappoint.

The more Ring Signatures it carries the more obscure the correct path becomes. It for one is not super traceable like Bitcoin and most others. You can regularly monitor your competitions Bitcoin Address to see how many they receive and from where, something not possible with SuperiorCoin without view keys.
Activity: 128
So what's going on here? There is another thread talking about someone who "stole" this coin? What is actually the true situation? I am confused.
Best to look at what thread came first I guess. The real one I started was on June 19 for example. Twitter is also a good indicator twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin you can start to see what really happened. Hopefully all resolved and money returned to purchasers before can get to exchanges
Activity: 294
hi dev, your new wallet version cannot sync, i must change port to 16035, so it can sync.
Please update your new wallet, it hard to use for the newbies. Thanks!

Hello Do you have the Gold Version? The port number was changed to 16035 in source code and Recompiled for windows, will update Mac link now.
i dont know, just update in the morning and i cannot sync anymore, later i saw it has a different port, so i try to change to 16035, it work well.
Thank you for your update very quick, i like.  Smiley
Activity: 145
Activity: 176
echange ?
So what's going on here? There is another thread talking about someone who "stole" this coin? What is actually the true situation? I am confused.

On the Facebook page and also in the ANN there are links to updates about this. https://www.facebook.com/TheSuperiorCoin/
Activity: 308
Merit: 117
hi dev, your new wallet version cannot sync, i must change port to 16035, so it can sync.

Hello Do you have the Gold Version? The port number was changed to 16035 in source code and Recompiled for windows, will update Mac link now.
Activity: 3
read in the facebook page, they explain it already
what exchanges are you planning to add superior coin to ?

We have a list of about 8 that we are applying to , as soon as they are listed on one we will post in ANN.
Activity: 182
Merit: 104
Knowledge must be free !
what exchanges are you planning to add superior coin to ?
as the roadmap exchange will be done on August, hope devs keep their way on time.  Kiss

Exchange listing are being done, so many new coins , most exchanges are backlogged a few weeks.
w10 x64/8Gb/i3 4130

Here is a Windows Compile 32bit GUI and 64bit Daemon, has also cli-wallet 64Bit and rpc-wallet 64Bit, in a separate folder is the 32Bit daemon and 32Bit Cli-wallet on Download.

This is a link for windows. http://the-superior-coin.com/Downloads/SuperiorCoin.zip
The good thing about this coin is that you don't even have to check the OP for its features. You simply know that it's superior. This makes investing absolutely easy, such a great idea! Wink
as the roadmap exchange will be done on August, hope devs keep their way on time.  Kiss
Activity: 938
Merit: 522

Why has not there been any news about the exchange yet?  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: