Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 104. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
https://mega.co.nz/#!s5BCEZLD!Hur4dekrZK-yQP0yMewAjyo5ksn6G_mgYQ7_mdJw7Ws
 the blockchain, it's 450M latest blocks  for those who have prob to sync, You should download the blockchain, copy the contents to conf dir, overwrite all, restart qt, you should be fine...

I did this.  Wallet synced but when I sent two 1 coin transactions to MP and Bittrex, they still did not show up.  Both transactions have more than enough confirms.

I think Superteam tells that exchages dont forked yet.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
 the blockchain, it's 450M latest blocks  for those who have prob to sync, You should download the blockchain, copy the contents to conf dir, overwrite all, restart qt, you should be fine...

I did this.  Wallet synced but when I sent two 1 coin transactions to MP and Bittrex, they still did not show up.  Both transactions have more than enough confirms.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Thanks for the attention. I haven't fixed it yet (I am away) , but am confident in your competence, and expect it will all be sorted soon.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Downloading blockchain worked ! synced properly.
Thanks man  Wink

I think it worked for me aswell, I am synced to block 438947 (at time of post), are you similar? Block explorer says 430XXX, but supercointeam said not to use it as a guide until its updated, so maybe I am synced? ha

Edit:
Current true block "438354"
dont check from block explorers until we say so. as they are not updated they may be false.

right now uploading block chain. will be ready in a 5-10 minutes

Guess I am synced then, since I am 438XXX. I am waiting for my test send from Mintpal to arrive, but it hasn't so I believe Mintpal may be un-synced still.
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Downloading blockchain worked ! synced properly.
Thanks man  Wink
Activity: 210
Supercoin team seems to be truly good. Thanks for your work and responses Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Downloaded the new wallet, yet it wont sync. Stuck on block 428419. Please help
I have the same problem and where is the dev?can anyone help us?
@supercointeam, pls resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

Just give sometime, sometime problem like this happened.
Supercoin developer team working hard to resolve this, just don't panic and sell the coin.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Hey guys, I had the same problem as most of you, I couldn't sync since the 27th and recently couldn't sync past block 428419. I understand the frustration, and the feeling of not being able to move your money. But I don't see this as a reason to panic(or frustration) sell (to the 1 or 2 of you who mentioned it).

Supercoin is young, and these sort of hiccups will happen occasionally. I actually gained re-issuance over the last 3 days knowing that incorrect transfers can be repaired, and as long as you keep wallet.dat everything will be alright. Despite multiple reinstalls and test transfers I have not lost a single coin, and I will still eventually make back my coins I could have staked over the last 3 days. Really I just want my wallet synced so I can send my recently purchased Super from Mintpal to my wallet and begin raking in my staked coins again!

Downloading new blockchain now, I believe this should work, and I hope I'll be up and running like regular again and we can put this hiccup behind us and continue business as usual  Cool
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
I don't have sync issues...
Activity: 389

will do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

how about the exchanges?

Activity: 196
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I test to send some coins to bittrex by windows wallet, the transaction is success by hundreds comfired, but bittrex does not confirm deposit, that means the exchanges have a fork.

Dev, please online and take some actions.
When the exchanges work, there are dumps for the disaster, I'm sure.
We pray the SUPER will alive again.

I can confirm.  I sent 1 coin to both MP and Bittrex and they are not showing up.  I updated my wallet last night and let it sync all night before sending the coins this morning.
im uploading now supercoin blockchain. so you can faster resync
Activity: 266
Current true block "438354"
dont check from block explorers until we say so. as they are not updated they may be false.

right now uploading block chain. will be ready in a 5-10 minutes
Activity: 145
We are here everyday don't create additional panic pls. As you know  we released recently 3.1. version to fix the fork. If we no have plan why we would release fork fix? We follow the issue. Stay calm. Thx.

Agreed. From what I have read and seen so far, this development team is VERY active and competent in making sure this coin is a success.
We are here everyday don't create additional panic pls. As you know  we released recently 3.1. version to fix the fork. If we would not have a plan why we would care and released fork fix? We follow the issue. Stay calm. Thx.
Activity: 266
Don't panic, coins are not lost.

If repair wallet doesn't solve the problem, and transaction is not on the blockchain, then you need to resync wallet from the scratch, and when done, coins will be there again.

To all those who would like to dump: when all is resolved, you could regret it. This is an average ordinary problem, if occured..Unfortunately, it did. It's just a little bit annoying, it's not dangerous. And price will,of course, recover. What then - panic buying?
+1

Do you have a plan to resolve this issue?
Don't panic, coins are not lost.

If repair wallet doesn't solve the problem, and transaction is not on the blockchain, then you need to resync wallet from the scratch, and when done, coins will be there again.

To all those who would like to dump: when all is resolved, you could regret it. This is an average ordinary problem, if occured..Unfortunately, it did. It's just a little bit annoying, it's not dangerous. And price will,of course, recover. What then - panic buying?
+1
Jump to: