Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 11. (Read 288811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

I doubt you really understand the code. The code is complete and I did not miss out or leave out any code. Please compile the code and run it. Use debugger as I suggested before if you need more details about workflow etc.

Again, let me be clear:
1. The code I released is the complete code for supercoin 3.1.1.
2. It compiles and runs as the executables we released a few months back
3. No garbage talks about code that it is not right, not correct, not implemented etc (all healthy comments are welcomed), as the wallet has been running for many months without any problems
4. I don't have time to walk through the code with people, just read the code (there will be people who understand the code, this code is not for mediocre "devs" - they can't write any code like this anyway. Otherwise you will see many coins having new techs like supercoin). If you can't figure out the code (there are many logic/workflows inside), then use debugger to follow the flows.
5. There maybe some posts on "reviews" of the code, citing this wrong and that wrong, the community can believe whatever they want, but just remember that the supercoin wallet 3.1.1 has been working very well and very fast for many months, this is the fact and the code in its entirety is released now. So it is your choice to believe in fact or some "devs" "reviews" - this is actually the main reason I released the code to public, instead of letting some incompetent people to own and comment at will at my code.

Anyway, I won't be there often, and in general I wont reply to comments and messages (especially fuds). If you really get into the code and have some detail questions (which proves that you are a competent dev), I may be able to help if I have time.

I will take a leap of faith and stand by supercoindev as long as they keep showing the supercoin community useful attention.

Note: I released the complete code for phase 2 - p2p anonymous system with multisig technologies (Supercoin version 3.1.1). In the code you will see some limited comments too (I did not have time to put detailed comments in code).

There's also a codebase for 2.x which is the centralized mixer system. I don't think there's a need to release the code, as it is considered as a common and obsolete technology, which many other coins (such as Blackcoin) used too (though my implementation is unique and from scratch). Therefore I won't release this part of the code.

First of all...we compiled the code allready...nobody said that that wasn't possible...we have the MAC wallets ready
Second...wait a bit Griffith will tell you excatly what the code does.
Third...you don't know him...so no need for insults
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

I doubt you really understand the code. The code is complete and I did not miss out or leave out any code. Please compile the code and run it. Use debugger as I suggested before if you need more details about workflow etc.

Again, let me be clear:
3. No garbage talks about code that it is not right, not correct, not implemented etc (all healthy comments are welcomed), as the wallet has been running for many months without any problems
4. I don't have time to walk through the code with people, just read the code (there will be people who understand the code, this code is not for mediocre "devs" - they can't write any code like this anyway. Otherwise you will see many coins having new techs like supercoin). If you can't figure out the code (there are many logic/workflows inside), then use debugger to follow the flows.
5. There maybe some posts on "reviews" of the code, citing this wrong and that wrong, the community can believe whatever they want, but just remember that the supercoin wallet 3.1.1 has been working very well and very fast for many months, this is the fact and the code in its entirety is released now. So it is your choice to believe in fact or some "devs" "reviews" - this is actually the main reason I released the code to public, instead of letting some incompetent people to own and comment at will at my code.

Anyway, I won't be there often, and in general I wont reply to comments and messages (especially fuds). If you really get into the code and have some detail questions (which proves that you are a competent dev), I may be able to help if I have time.

I will take a leap of faith and stand by supercoindev as long as they keep showing the supercoin community useful attention.

Note: I released the complete code for phase 2 - p2p anonymous system with multisig technologies (Supercoin version 3.1.1). In the code you will see some limited comments too (I did not have time to put detailed comments in code).

There's also a codebase for 2.x which is the centralized mixer system. I don't think there's a need to release the code, as it is considered as a common and obsolete technology, which many other coins (such as Blackcoin) used too (though my implementation is unique and from scratch). Therefore I won't release this part of the code.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

Again, let me be clear:

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

Again, let me be clear:

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
No shit! finally Supercoin is on the move again time to put those buy orders again! Rise now Super!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
Now that we finally have some evidence that supercoin is truly anonymous I would liketo thank you supercoindev for your amazing technology!  I give credit to those that deserve it and supercoindev deserves it.  Thanks!

+1
Now that we finally have some evidence that supercoin is truly anonymous I would liketo thank you supercoindev for your amazing technology!  I give credit to those that deserve it and supercoindev deserves it.  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

Regarding the BTCtalk supercoindev account....I think it should remain in his control.  

For me he can have access to the BCTalk thread (this one), but we also need access, we need to be able to make wallet updates.

For the code.... You all have all the right to be proud of SuperCoin, it is unique and I am proud that I can be part of it. It is good that the SupercoinDev made this part public, we can see that he really knows what he was doing. I suspect that there is an other part of the code, and I would prefer that he doesn't make it public. Maybe he can make us or Griffith a collaborator on his GitHub, like that that part stays closed and also eliminates possible future problems with the Exchanges.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Back to the real world
ill clarify your options for you.

So 1 of 4 scenarios is happening:

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source  <--- Possibly
2. Supercoin was never anon trustless, but was marketed as such (scam)
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error <--- Possibly
4. You are misunderstanding and nothing is missing

the code that he added to the coin is very well written. it is doing something very few other coins have achieved (in their own equivalent), i like the code segment.

the phrasing he used to describe what the code is doing is slightly misleading per say. but its not wrong.

it is more like 7/8th true. but honestly. the code is great.
if there isnt a part missing. i know what happened, if there is then that explains why i see what i see

Well, about the code, dev was not lying, but almost nobody trusted him. If there is some error, it's probably fixable, so, nothing to worry about, imho.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source  <--- Possibly
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error <--- Possibly

the code that he added to the coin is very well written. it is doing something very few other coins have achieved (in their own equivalent), i like the code segment.

the phrasing he used to describe what the code is doing is slightly misleading per say. but its not wrong.

if there isnt a part missing. i know what happened, if there is then that explains why i see what i see

Smiley Glad we have you on board.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

My opinion is on option 1.  Supercoindev May not be great at dealing with people but I do believe supercoindev is amazing at coin code!
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473

First off, thanks for being prompt about looking into the code.

1. Part of the code was left out on purpose to test and see if new potential developers could actually understand the source
3. Supercoindev thought he completed a trustless anon solution, but you have found an error

Well, unless its option 1, this is troubling. Any further insight is appreciated.

Regarding the BTCtalk supercoindev account....I think it should remain in his control.  He said he would step back in from time to time if needed.  We need to know that its actually him stepping in & the easiest way to do so would be for him to maintain his original account.  Though I agree that the rest of the accounts need to be migrated to new management. I've been hounding them for the twitter account for months....
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
alright guys, we have looked at the code and fully understand what it is doing, i am going to try and contact the supercoin dev to see if he has left some of the code out because based on the description of what he says it does it seems like he might have left a part of the code missing for privacy. i am also going to ask them to release the usernames / passwords for the  BitcoinTalk, FB, twitter, etc accounts so that we can takeover management of the PR for the coin as well.

User Bitcointalk GrinZ has launched a new faucet and blockexplorer for SUPERCOIN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grinz-188159

At least more individuals believe in supercoin now that we have a new DEV team.  Keep spreading the word about supercoin having 20 seconds per confirmation , extremely fast supersend feature which means anonymous Transactions with multisignature which is working as far as we know.  New management and a new DEV team!  Keep buying!
Activity: 207
Merit: 101

User Bitcointalk GrinZ has launched a new faucet and blockexplorer for SUPERCOIN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/grinz-188159

If someone is wrong then you informed then that they are wrong.  When someone is correct then you informed they're correct.  Give credit when it is due. Praising someone when they are weak in one area won't help them in the long term because they think they are wonderful at management.  No one is amazing at everything.  Blaming the community for everything on more thanone occasion is what transpired with the lovely phrase of "keep pushing" here and there.  The great news for supercoin is the simple fact that we have new devs that all ready worked with two previous coins and that are very active within their cryptocurrency community.  Big things to come!
Most likely what transpired in Supercoindev's mind is this.  "So they actually found a DEV team not just a single inexperience wannabe DEV. " I did say I will not release source code into the public but I'll release it to a DEV that the Supercoin community finds only after we have a one on one chat.  The DEV just needs to understand coin code."  I will change my mind with consulting with the supercoin community and release the source code to everyone!  "No private chat in irc or on the bitcointalk forum."  I should mention something that can help define exactly what qualifications for a qualified DEV for Supercoin but I simply won't since no one but me can understand it HAHAHAHA!!"  I think a ceratin part of the Supercoindev's mind wants Supercoin to fail because he won't get the sole credit for it anymore.  Remember both Supercointeam and Supercoindev blamed the Supercoin community!  Ever since the fork issue the Supercoindev and Supercointeam lost interest.  Things get tough and they were willing to let the fork continue and to let all the exchanges drop Supercoin and maybe look into the Chinese exchanges!  I appreciate everything technical that Supercoindev and supercointeam provide us.  They did plenty of bad as well.  Like vindictive teenagers!   

They may have created the best cryptocurrency since Satoshi created Bitcoin but their mindsets would have destroyed Supercoin before it was even 6 months old!  I am glad we don't have to depend on them as our solely DEV and management again.

because too many people behave like you, that certainly discouraged supercoindev and supercointeam to continue. Whatever they do, you will blame them. They spent big time creating a unique coin and helped the community, and now they released the whole codebase to public, in hope to advance the altcoin technologies. All they did is to help the coin, why people like you only do the opposite, a very sad situation...
Just because I don't 100 percent agree with someone actions doesn't mean I don't believe in the technology behind supercoin.  I only am stating the oobvious.  I am a great supporter of supercoin.  Check all of my previous post for proof before you judge me.  I wonder if you have done as much as I did to promote supercoin.  iI so prove it before passing judgement on my comment.  I have my views of supercoindev and supercointeam based upon their actions.  Great technology behind supercoin but they were just awful at management unless you can show the community that they were excellent at management.  Like I said earlier I am glad they're aren't our sole management option anymore.  I have been supporting supercoin since June of this year and I have the richlist and close to 100 posts with me promoting supercoin if not more on this forum.  Again read my previous posts before you think I am just being difficult towards supercoindev andsupercointeam.  They earn the right to hear the truth.  I don't worship any human. 

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Most likely what transpired in Supercoindev's mind is this.  "So they actually found a DEV team not just a single inexperience wannabe DEV. " I did say I will not release source code into the public but I'll release it to a DEV that the Supercoin community finds only after we have a one on one chat.  The DEV just needs to understand coin code."  I will change my mind with consulting with the supercoin community and release the source code to everyone!  "No private chat in irc or on the bitcointalk forum."  I should mention something that can help define exactly what qualifications for a qualified DEV for Supercoin but I simply won't since no one but me can understand it HAHAHAHA!!"  I think a ceratin part of the Supercoindev's mind wants Supercoin to fail because he won't get the sole credit for it anymore.  Remember both Supercointeam and Supercoindev blamed the Supercoin community!  Ever since the fork issue the Supercoindev and Supercointeam lost interest.  Things get tough and they were willing to let the fork continue and to let all the exchanges drop Supercoin and maybe look into the Chinese exchanges!  I appreciate everything technical that Supercoindev and supercointeam provide us.  They did plenty of bad as well.  Like vindictive teenagers!  

They may have created the best cryptocurrency since Satoshi created Bitcoin but their mindsets would have destroyed Supercoin before it was even 6 months old!  I am glad we don't have to depend on them as our solely DEV and management again.

because too many people behave like you, that certainly discouraged supercoindev and supercointeam to continue. Whatever they do, you will blame them. They spent big time creating a unique coin and helped the community, and now they released the whole codebase to public, in hope to advance the altcoin technologies. All they did is to help the coin, why people like you only do the opposite, a very sad situation...
Pages:
Jump to: