Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 148. (Read 288838 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Who wants to see Supercoin as the world new true leader crypto Currency?
K.E.E.P.     P.U.S.H.I.N.G.

Update...

Grin great picture, this is all about the world first multisig based crypto currency coming with Supercoin. It's beyond all known anon centralized technologies. It's something new.

is this the new website?
This is inspiring and can be good idea.
Activity: 271
Merit: 101

Update...

Grin great picture, this is all about the world first multisig based crypto currency coming with Supercoin. It's beyond all known anon centralized technologies. It's something new.

is this the new website?
SUPER is delisted/disabled from Bittrex.

I agree this is our cryptocoin we need to protect it all together.

Update...

Activity: 220
Activity: 198
i have send message to world observer to negotiate the price but nothing still Smiley
well if you think about it 35 k followers for 35 dollars is not that expensive Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@CryptoBull trustless system is great news for all altcoin history. It should not be hard to be placed. They have to publish it.
Show them openbazaar video show them our crypto test videos and say this is an application in altcoin and it is the first time.
That's it.
yes i will show them everything Smiley
where is the openbazaar video i cant find it Smiley
what do you think when i get a reply i will ask them to make us a package for 4-5 post and it will be cheaper,
video,info,links and announcement Smiley
i think that should do the trick Smiley
I am trying to reach cryptoMoms they are a huge community too Smiley

This is openbazaar uses true multisig technology https://openbazaar.org/ and explains here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
The true power behind our technology is awesome. Currently there is no other coins and it will not be soon not this year but maybe next year (just maybe). Our schemes made the path easy for others but really they cant really understand it its too complex you see?
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

They are having software issues, not just Super affected, not a SuperCoin problem, a Bittrex problem...
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Well that is just a lie.

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

i personally dont use tweeter but most of the world does specially Crypto Fans

Ah ha! So, you're the other guy who doesn't use Twitter!  Smiley  I never have, never will but, I fully agree with your summation, Twitter announcements will get a lot of attention...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
no response from the sites neither moms or global Sad damn maybe they are asleep still its 7 am in some part of the states Cheesy
Activity: 168
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Hello there, super fans! I`m looking on bittrex and the SuperCoin wallet is disabled, anyone got any ideea why?
Thanks!

PS: I`m glad that supercoindev has delivered again, and finished the whitepaper! Congratz Devs! Grin

In Bittrex, withdrawal of all coins disable because of Azure problem.
They are trying to resolving the problem but still not able to resolved.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Hello there, super fans! I`m looking on bittrex and the SuperCoin wallet is disabled, anyone got any ideea why?
Thanks!

PS: I`m glad that supercoindev has delivered again, and finished the whitepaper! Congratz Devs! Grin
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
i have send message to world observer to negotiate the price but nothing still Smiley
well if you think about it 35 k followers for 35 dollars is not that expensive Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
@CryptoBull trustless system is great news for all altcoin history. It should not be hard to be placed. They have to publish it.
Show them openbazaar video show them our crypto test videos and say this is an application in altcoin and it is the first time.
That's it.
yes i will show them everything Smiley
where is the openbazaar video i cant find it Smiley
what do you think when i get a reply i will ask them to make us a package for 4-5 post and it will be cheaper,
video,info,links and announcement Smiley
i think that should do the trick Smiley
I am trying to reach cryptoMoms they are a huge community too Smiley
Jump to: