Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 144. (Read 288838 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So I downloaded the wallet yesterday and transferred some coins. 24 hours later I still havent staked any coins. Is this normal?
Yes after waiting the 24 hour coin maturing time, your staking button should turn green, (make sure wallet is unlocked), and you should slowly see your stake weight increasing.

If your stake button is green and your weight is slowly increasing just be patient and you will begin staking. For me the first few stakes were larger but fewer mines, now that I have moved coins around I have small stakes but every couple hours or so.

PoS is awesome...free Supercoins!

It's fun to watch the PoS coins drop into the cup all day, but if you want to minimize how many transactions you get per day (I used to get LOTS), then send all of your coins to yourself and you'll get larger PoS payments with fewer PoS transactions...I used to get a few coins here and a few coins there, but now I get hundreds at a time instead...it's fuckin' awesome lol  Grin

Buy, hold, and stake right now, because in the very near future you'll be happy you staked a bunch of free Supers  Cool

It's 100% PoS the first year, so it's totally worth it to just hold and stake for the first year; sell half of your Supercoins after the first year and you're laughing  Wink

And 50% PoS the second year on your balance is pretty fuckin' cool too  Smiley
legendary
Phase 2 on the 25th = Super not into orbit but another solar system!

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

I hope so, I just truly hope this coin and the developers get the recognition they deserve. I still can't understand how the market for SUPER is stagnating around 2000sat, a fully functioning p2p anonymous & trustless system is what everyone in the alt-coin community has been hyping and working towards for months on end,  and yet here it is right before us about to be fully implemented in SUPERCOIN in 2 days, and the market hasn't flinched much, but in fact dropped since last weeks almost certain steady climb up until the release.

Once this coin reaches mainstream crypto-news, and its features are publicized, I believe it should be greatly enhanced in value, and deserving of all recognition
Activity: 161
Merit: 10

Press the button with a dolphin on it

dolphin!? Mine is definitely an up facing arrow Tongue

It looks supermultipool.com payment completed http://supermultipool.com/payments
Thank you miners, you are the one pushing prices up! So keep mining!

I'm glad the supermultipool is continuing to chug along! I have a few considerations though.

How difficult would it be to make regularly scheduled automated payments? Doesn't have to be everyday, but every 2-3 days, but at a constant time and interval. I understand the pool developer wants to wait for the 1gh rate before implementing it, but I think it may be a reason for keeping some miners away. Sometimes you have to make changes first and then hash-rate will grow

The only reason I mention this is because I've noticed the amount of miners has been steadily increasing, but alive miners and hash rate has stayed the same despite a doubling of miners. Almost as if miners start mining and are unsatisfied with the payments and leave, or it could be that miners are set up to mine, but waiting for something before actually beginning.  

I've always noticed the numbers are like 82miners/19alive  121miners/21alive, 156miners/22 alive, 181miners/20 alive, I'm just unsure why.

Either way, mining will increase when SUPER will rise to the top, until then I'll still be picking up cheap coins Cool

Cheers

Well the problem is that miner like to see coins every hours or at least every day not every 3-4 days, thats why 156miners and only 22 alive, like the other day i mined for like 12 hours and never got payed the was a waste of money and time plus there were always issues with X11 or X13, if the long time of the payout is be cause the exchange site take too much time to procces the payment then use another one, due to all this issues i mining other coin...    

This was my thinking that irregular payments every few days are keeping miners away!

Also, I am surprised this thread isn't more active guys! There is a huge release in a few days and this thread seems less active then is was a week ago with phase 2 being hyped up, we should be more active and excited then ever in here, with the release only 2.5 days away  Smiley
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

It looks supermultipool.com payment completed http://supermultipool.com/payments

I'm glad the supermultipool is continuing to chug along! I have a few considerations though.

How difficult would it be to make regularly scheduled automated payments? Doesn't have to be everyday, but every 2-3 days, but at a constant time and interval. I understand the pool developer wants to wait for the 1gh rate before implementing it, but I think it may be a reason for keeping some miners away. Sometimes you have to make changes first and then hash-rate will grow

The only reason I mention this is because I've noticed the amount of miners has been steadily increasing, but alive miners and hash rate has stayed the same despite a doubling of miners. Almost as if miners start mining and are unsatisfied with the payments and leave, or it could be that miners are set up to mine, but waiting for something before actually beginning.  

I've always noticed the numbers are like 82miners/19alive  121miners/21alive, 156miners/22 alive, 181miners/20 alive, I'm just unsure why.

Either way, mining will increase when SUPER will rise to the top, until then I'll still be picking up cheap coins Cool

Cheers

Well the problem is that miner like to see coins every hours or at least every day not every 3-4 days, thats why 156miners and only 22 alive, like the other day i mined for like 12 hours and never got payed the was a waste of money and time plus there were always issues with X11 or X13, if the long time of the payout is be cause the exchange site take too much time to procces the payment then use another one, due to all this issues i mining other coin...   
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Payment received. Thanks!

But those were my last mined coins. I sell my rig. The last weeks I was only in the Super Pool and now I will only trading.

My Supercoin I will not sell. Smiley
legendary
What is it that makes this coin different than Dark or Monero or Cloak?
Grin Hands can get dirty anytime at past anon technologies. You don't know who control the master nodes. Or how long will he keep controlling or why he keep controlling. Those hands can reach your sweet coins and go away with it anytime.

But our technology save you from these risk. One is full automatic washing machine one is cleaning dirty clothes by hands still. This is another perfect sample. We as devteam, has no control on mixers or guarantors. You are safer.

And also because trustless is too complex and not easy thing to do. Others tend to use old systems, less coding and they can sell it still as anonymous tech. It apparently there are  lots of tons of buyers for old anon coins!

+1

Safe & secure!

Supercoin is #1
legendary

Payment received; thank you!

Cheers
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
So I downloaded the wallet yesterday and transferred some coins. 24 hours later I still havent staked any coins. Is this normal?
Yes after waiting the 24 hour coin maturing time, your staking button should turn green, (make sure wallet is unlocked), and you should slowly see your stake weight increasing.

If your stake button is green and your weight is slowly increasing just be patient and you will begin staking. For me the first few stakes were larger but fewer mines, now that I have moved coins around I have small stakes but every couple hours or so.

Sorry I was mistaken it isnt 24 hours yet. So I have to wait for a couple of hours. Thx guys.
Activity: 196

Activity: 147

payments sent successfully { totalPaid: 9532.849709639999,
sent:
   { SNEi2HLtDgXHmxhGzGZML4VawvmvY5wMNu: 776.84986133,
     SNHhhZKqbGgi4SDxhowMgAGsZaQonH15g9: 161.51353915,
     SNo8bfDdXyBwf8WjFgMSDpNeQ1KvK6L5z1: 23.0950857,
     SP3NgUvYKj8Rd2S3biptxwoVss63FxfLFZ: 1300.22478998,
     SQC5h7RHVDUTHSNWuEKBAJokSvKjC2WwHf: 1335.48066761,
     SQmfoLQ4L75w2VQBXZNA942m2aUfTAkQ81: 41.3880556,
     SR6q9RZ5BaMeRREGViNnpeZRBDhorcaDKp: 358.3327042,
     SRqtDWCCjLiLwCs4FwY2nZH9ZsvuJo228C: 276.75336735,
     SSNnxRR2ASUhsAL7iAKiEWMS3nAk7EKR6L: 70.8080547,
     STR7WjmENeoGpTRVXTTSpwQbZGKYrE2Vw4: 822.36295568,
     STotBBVKY7y9g4awfaweKFdJ7wKceK7xzi: 32.0597861,
     SUuDBWTtdLDxmoDDJJEHduojj3SUXyHp8G: 44.20649834,
     SW8Q4G4JxxdAvCyE78FKaQAhXpf9UKoGe6: 787.81075008,
     SWfW71oMjRdaaKJRbC2ayxHEcxsreWERWL: 32.78379548,
     SZnW1KpPjfH5HGHojAHV3GrBdQ3hNj5Kpv: 73.75008589,
     SZoStyynmKBkZnc1MJrpKfTPHCykg2QMcH: 210.17485405,
     SadaBLD98HGBX6vrE9vd6Bn2PVhXdcyu5s: 131.91738738,
     SauyEU3jxB1boWKsTYRfiKQjQV6VgDup2k: 84.62242899,
     Sb1P7ejyyjx4fafR4PNzdoP3qNXVQZHPUZ: 332.55872122,
     Sek9AA7cD3maLpRC6uJvURVGixCwGjmUD2: 37.92914303,
     SeqgB31vhdpjFpBzZZnQq4pweyxVia8TsG: 871.4701277,
     Sf4sDHYH1mZRP3odwoRcEbHDTCT9du15rX: 377.28585551,
     SfccduqDnFdF2GoTBgBKvn5ezLNwXposBH: 124.5296132,
     ShEa32seDEYDY7y6C5moXAEKcFT4XeZNGq: 457.31548689,
     SiLeT6YjGZG8YSM8Vzb8aFfMC3tqJBW2Vu: 18.68313399,
     SiMqagq7VE3QBNFL8WdEixYc1mmQmE9Xvq: 70.88314642,
     SjCB4NqaxJc9kYSmPsXKhgznPqSzDq1SWU: 301.04115995,
     SkBmMQ7YEpKrhr1rN49ooNBQQVRJdMQzFm: 346.3152123,
     SkERgapFcekVGNULkPHAheCgX3AVkftsVA: 30.70344182 },
  TXID: 'b8bd5bbca4a30499d03aab9a977a7fe4e7cd49628ff62cb359c39d6aef5a9dc0' }
thats what im talking about Smiley

send more SUper
You are out of your mind. Why does my uncle have to be the one with the horse?

Have a SUPER day!

Stay SuperSexy!

Cheesy
Yes this is cool
legendary
Yes many shitcoins are worth more. We just have to be patient and no one should sell.

I will donate again.

This kind coding or project never done before in any altcoin. We sit and made the world first multisig based crypto currency. Otherwise you will be buying under name of trustless  Grin at different package for some long years.

+1

SUPERCOIN = SUPERIOR CRYPTO
legendary
Guys we need to increase the price  Cool

What marchands will accept supercoin? we need marchands

The price is low but we have more than the others coins, it's crazy xD

I do not think we need to manipulate price, it's a free market let's move the price itself.
I know price is really low according to some shit coin but when people see how Supercoin
developing new technology and implementing on coin they will come and price will going upwards.
It's just good time to buy cheap coins.

+1
legendary
thats what im talking about Smiley

send more SUper
You are out of your mind. Why does my uncle have to be the one with the horse?

Have a SUPER day!

Stay SuperSexy!

Cheesy
be patient super has bright future...
Yes but still we need to push it...
Jump to: