Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 170. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Time to get bigger positions on these coins now price dropped a bit again  Grin

Exactly but my BTC are stucked lol, long night ahead
Activity: 381
Time to get bigger positions on these coins now price dropped a bit again  Grin
Is it same test as was done on MAMM wallet?

Yes I think Alpha Test for SuperCoin was today, whatever it is, the anonymus transactions are working!

Yea same alpha testing done yesterday or day beforw thay on MAMM network. Good to see it works on both wallets!

Ow it is nvm the question, good to see it also works on Super network!

Keep up the good work devs!

Yes I think Alpha Test for SuperCoin was today, whatever it is, the anonymus transactions are working!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
It works Jim... and it's working good Smiley

This is a quick update showing you that dev team is testing on SuperCoin real network.

Below is a screenshot showing successful transaction log for the sender and guarantor. The SuperCoin multisig address created in this transaction is CNixhRT4Jwg92SBLfBAhL4Q9b3sv8Wja4p, note that multisig addresses in SuperCoin starts with "C", not "S" (multisig address never starts with the same letter as normal address, like BTC normal address starts with "1" while multisig address starts with "3" etc). The transactions of it (escrow part) can be seen in the block explorer:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?CNixhRT4Jwg92SBLfBAhL4Q9b3sv8Wja4p.htm

This is one of the real network tests we did. Remember we will start beta tests in SuperCoin main network on August 20.

LOL its a fuckin joke, I got the square of death. If I remember well, this means I'm going to wait all god damn night?

Activity: 336
This is a quick update showing you that dev team is testing on SuperCoin real network.

Below is a screenshot showing successful transaction log for the sender and guarantor. The SuperCoin multisig address created in this transaction is CNixhRT4Jwg92SBLfBAhL4Q9b3sv8Wja4p, note that multisig addresses in SuperCoin starts with "C", not "S" (multisig address never starts with the same letter as normal address, like BTC normal address starts with "1" while multisig address starts with "3" etc). The transactions of it (escrow part) can be seen in the block explorer:
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/address.dws?CNixhRT4Jwg92SBLfBAhL4Q9b3sv8Wja4p.htm

This is one of the real network tests we did. Remember we will start beta tests in SuperCoin main network on August 20.

HOOORAY  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

COME ON BROS LETS BUY THAT BITCH UP  Cool
Activity: 336
This is the longest BTC deposit, I wanted to buy as soon as I saw "ANONYMOUS SEND IS SUCCESSFUL"
Grin i know how you feel bro Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

The most amazing technology which is by itself says the Future of cryptoworld is SuperCoin.
100% believe in superiority and future of SuperCoin.
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
It works Jim... and it's working good Smiley
legendary

EXCELLENT!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

THANK YOU!
  Grin
This is the longest BTC deposit, I wanted to buy as soon as I saw "ANONYMOUS SEND IS SUCCESSFUL"
Activity: 938
Merit: 500

This is nice!
legendary
nomad13666, I like the many nice pictures you posted in the thread, thanks! Wink

You are very welcome.

And THANK YOU for the excellent work YOU do!
Nice the system is working!
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
nomad13666, I like the many nice pictures you posted in the thread, thanks! Wink
Activity: 213
Merit: 10

supercointeam I will need your email address to send the logo in .psd, .png, .jpg and I will provide the size you asked me too.

Jump to: