Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 176. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Schedule of today, August 17

-Completion of white paper + release
-Alpha test decentralized P2P anon on SUPER's real network

BIG BIG NEWS !!!

Spread the word
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
brookefinancial, try to use the more saturated colors   Smiley  IMHO

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bros today we will have very very interesting things to see  Wink

very soon
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

We're slowly making progress on our historic price chart people, let's show to those who couldn't believe in "phase 2" that they were wrong. Today will be the day SUPER gets in touch with our decentralized anon feature (phase 2) for the first time. Time to go beyond our historic peaks on the market when we used to anticipate phase 2.
Who wants to see SUPER reaching at Superhigh market cap?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Perfect, we got 600 SUPER on this bet

What would be SuperCoin's Market Cap on August 20th 23:59 PM (ET) EASTERN TIME?

1) BrookeFinancial $1 000 000 (100 SUPER)
2) CryptoBull $1 200 000 (100 SUPER)
3) jvdp $800 000 (100 SUPER)
4) supercointeam $2 000 000 (100 SUPER)
5) finity $900 000 (100 SUPER)
6) eXe47 $1 300 000 (100 SUPER)

RIGHT NOW:

54   SuperCoin SuperCoin   $ 325,742
Price: 4000 satoshis.

You have until tonight 23:59 PM (ET), this mean 6h left!

My guess : $450,000

I think it will be arround $600,000 (bet 100 SUPER on it) Grin

We're slowly making progress on our historic price chart people, let's show to those who couldn't believe in "phase 2" that they were wrong. Today will be the day SUPER gets in touch with our decentralized anon feature (phase 2) for the first time. Time to go beyond our historic peaks on the market when we used to anticipate phase 2.

I love to watch it. This is just keep getting better and better.

I want to see 6k today boys,
k.e.e.p    p.u.s.h.i.ng

Only weak hands are selling when everybody knows that the price will go forward...
  its as far as i can a natural growth. When Supermultipool buys from the exchanges we can see even more...
Can anyone help with when the next multipool payout is?

It says daily in the help section but from the stats the last one was on the 13/8
It is sometimes late but i've just informed pool manager about making payment faster if possible.
You can follow here: http://supermultipool.com/payments payment times
Activity: 294
Can anyone help with when the next multipool payout is?

It says daily in the help section but from the stats the last one was on the 13/8
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
http://i58.tinypic.com/25s3otd.jpg

k.e.e.p    p.u.s.h.i.ng

Only weak hands are selling when everybody knows that the price will go forward...

Yep Smiley

I'll continue to buy and hold!
Activity: 371

k.e.e.p    p.u.s.h.i.ng

k.e.e.p    p.u.s.h.i.ng

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Super Coin is Superior than all other coins  Cool

SUPER IS SUPERIOR

agreed +100

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Reached 4, now to get past 5k!
Activity: 336
Super Coin is Superior than all other coins  Cool

SUPER IS SUPERIOR

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Nice to see, now we are cover by many article from cryptonews. We are on right way to go more upside.
I do not think we will see again 1-2k price again ever.
Jump to: