Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 175. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Right now the worst situation is on mintpal. There is some kinda of a bot with orders like 19093.49472833 and some orders 20k+. I really don't understand ppl trading strategy...

Yeah it's some trading bots, there are everywhere it's nothing unusual we had those when the price was 2000 satoshis too.
Activity: 371
Right now the worst situation is on mintpal. There is some kinda of a bot with orders like 19093.49472833 and some orders 20k+. I really don't understand ppl trading strategy...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OK good, the hashrate will go up after the payment, I know some people who stopped mining because there wasn't sure if they were mining and how good they were mining.

What is the payout expected to be? 20-30K?
I understand. This is a crypto and hot money no one has patience. I am also mining there waiting is not that easy. But paymets until now approx 100k SUPER. That's important number of coins. Also i am informed something new with the pool "Earnings column is alive i just got this data you should check with pool."

I don't know if 20k-30k coins we will see keep following the /payments link there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
when do we get some buying pressure, its very weak now...
Supermultipool is about to buy from exchanges.

Are we going to buy from multiple exchanges now? Sounds great!

Sorry not yet, we are still behind the target. But we are going good we only need to %20 increase to each 1 ghz. This time bittrex or cryptsy will be used.

bittrex and cryptsy are the good exchanges for the coins and we have to push hard to get it there
OK good, the hashrate will go up after the payment, I know some people who stopped mining because there wasn't sure if they were mining and how good they were mining.

What is the payout expected to be? 20-30K?

I send the guy 10 emails about entering the market with a strategy instead of just "pumping" cryptsy.

He said "no strategy needed at this point blabla"

Glad we're doing something about it.
all we need keep pushing with the pool, it will get only better.

Sorry not yet, we are still behind the target. But we are going good we only need to %20 increase to each 1 ghz. This time bittrex or cryptsy will be used.
By the way, last entry is bittybit11 at $600 000, now the poll is closed for our degenerate bet.

I'm sorry I was in the mood for that last night hehe.

900 SUPER in the pool, if I win I will give all the SUPER to the donation address.

What would be SuperCoin's Market Cap on August 20th 23:59 PM (ET) EASTERN TIME?

1- MajorMax $450 000 (100 SUPER)
2- bittybit11 $600 000 (100 SUPER)
3- iram3130 $700 000 (100 SUPER)
4- jvdp $800 000 (100 SUPER)
5- finity $900 000 (100 SUPER)
6- BrookeFinancial $1 000 000 (100 SUPER)
7- CryptoBull $1 200 000 (100 SUPER)
8- eXe47 $1 300 000 (100 SUPER)
9- supercointeam $2 000 000 (100 SUPER)

RIGHT NOW:

54   SuperCoin SuperCoin   $ 298,732
Price: 4086 satoshis (3.01 %)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I send the guy 10 emails about entering the market with a strategy instead of just "pumping" cryptsy.

yes, buying from more exchanges make sure that you buy the supercoins for a better price.

SuperCoinDev,SuperCoinTeam & CryptoBull  Cool

Cool

R.E.L.A.X

we are about to get there.

Time will remember and never forget us as the first trustless altcoin in the world.

Privacy made easy
Speed is awesome
Boy, this is S.U.P.E.R.C.O.I.N

Activity: 336
I got an answer for the video, it looks a bit expensive (60 EUROS) and if I understand, we would have to do a voice over...

But its high quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA
_

Hi,

thanks for contacting me about video production. For normal introductory videos like the examples in the NautilusCoin thread i charge 60 EURO (equivalent in BTC or the Coin from the video)

First i always like to know what coin is (link to thread, web, etc) and take a look around and second, u send me a list of what Info u would like to have in the video. Also it is good to be clear in something, i dont do voice over in the videos, im not a native english speaker so, if u want a voice over u have to do it by ur self and send it to me (just because of quality problems, hope u understand)

Normally it is a fast work, 3-4 days, always depending if i dont have some other jobs to do, for that reason a charge so small amount for my work.

If u need to know more please let me know. Also u can use my mail [email protected]

Best regards
Juan
it look alright i think.what do you think members do we need such a video or we are going to wait the video for mamm and super ?
I got an answer for the video, it looks a bit expensive (60 EUROS) and if I understand, we would have to do a voice over...

But its high quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQiRDZrFMqA
_

Hi,

thanks for contacting me about video production. For normal introductory videos like the examples in the NautilusCoin thread i charge 60 EURO (equivalent in BTC or the Coin from the video)

First i always like to know what coin is (link to thread, web, etc) and take a look around and second, u send me a list of what Info u would like to have in the video. Also it is good to be clear in something, i dont do voice over in the videos, im not a native english speaker so, if u want a voice over u have to do it by ur self and send it to me (just because of quality problems, hope u understand)

Normally it is a fast work, 3-4 days, always depending if i dont have some other jobs to do, for that reason a charge so small amount for my work.

If u need to know more please let me know. Also u can use my mail [email protected]

Best regards
Juan
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Activity: 168
It's only weak because the buy orders just got sold, someone did a dump (not too big though). People need some time to put new buy orders

SuperCoinDev,SuperCoinTeam & CryptoBull  Cool
WHO WANTS TO BE SURPRISED TODAY ?  Grin
Jump to: