Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 191. (Read 288840 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
Btw, I'd like to thank the guy who sold me thousands of SUPER at 2000 satoshis. I feel like last week when my buy orders passed at 1500 and the price jumped to 2500.

Last 24h:

Last week:

I'm ready to make small donations if you tell me who you are, thank you!

Grin

LOL this is funny I can't believe it was 2 days ago.

We're in the same situation right now. Every sell order that you buy is going to be 100% higher in a few days. Don't think too much and don't go too light or you will regret.

Those who bought these are very thankful Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Btw, I'd like to thank the guy who sold me thousands of SUPER at 2000 satoshis. I feel like last week when my buy orders passed at 1500 and the price jumped to 2500.

Last 24h:

Last week:

I'm ready to make small donations if you tell me who you are, thank you!

Grin

LOL this is funny I can't believe it was 2 days ago.

We're in the same situation right now. Every sell order that you buy is going to be 100% higher in a few days. Don't think too much and don't go too light or you will regret.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
By the way, we're on the move on coinmarketcap! Still interesting to see the market cap busting $300K

Let's send this to a $1 000 000 Market Cap.

Yes the POS is a very good "hedge" to trade SuperCoin, and even better if you're a whale!

For example, if you buy 1000 SUPER at 2000 satoshis, and the price drop 50% to 1000 satoshis in 1 year, the next year you will have 2000 SUPER at 1000 satoshis. You didn't lose any money on your trade.

Over 100 000 SUPER you are Proof-of-Rich, interest rates are even bigger, on the long term too.

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 1232
in 3 years I will be earning 50% on my SUPERCOIN while most people will be earning 1%. I am excited for Proof-of-Rich or as I like to call it Proof-of-Whale. That plus the planned marketplace should make things interesting for SUPERCOIN.

Proof-of-Rich? What is it? How much coins do u need to have?

100k+ SUPER earns you 50% PoS mining bonus.

if it launches with the year...then PoS mining for those address holding 100k+ SUPER will be 150%. Everyone else will be 100%
after 2 years its 100%. Everyone else will be 50%.
by the third year it will be 51%. In the the third year anyone not holding 100k+ SUPER will only earn 1%.
Btw guys, is there a way that we dont have to manually Add the node and download the .conf file to synchronize the wallet?

Is it going to be fix with the new wallet with SuperSend Trustless?

I got a 3rd friend today that came to me in panic because it wont sync and he cant find anything anywhere.

Think about your users, I know it seems easy for you but it would be very great if people only have to download the wallet, and thats it.

I would also like to echo this. We need to make it as easy as possible for new users to get started with SuperCoin and adding in little things like this will really help Smiley.

Yes, I remember someone saying something like "We should make this more obvious for the noob..."

Well I dont consider myself a noob, I had a hard time, same for my friends. I know how to use the internet and the resources I am being given.

But you will have to deal with a lot of noobs if you want to reach more people...
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Btw guys, is there a way that we dont have to manually Add the node and download the .conf file to synchronize the wallet?

I got a 3rd friend today that came to me in panic because it wont sync and he cant find anything anywhere.

Think about your users, I know it seems easy for you but it would be very great if people only have to download the wallet, and thats it.

I would also like to echo this. We need to make it as easy as possible for new users to get started with SuperCoin and adding in little things like this will really help Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I remember the time when I bought quite a bit of SUPER at 150 sat.
I sold some at last MintPal pump but some even lower than now. Cry
I have a fraction of what I used to have now. Need to buy more!!!

Activity: 168
Is there someone else here with a lot of SUPER on cryptsy?

My Account Balance went through the roof this is crazy. So many BTC I wont know what to do with it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XZWgHNcUeA

baby, you aint seen nothing yet  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Is there someone else here with a lot of SUPER on cryptsy?

My Account Balance went through the roof this is crazy. So many BTC I wont know what to do with it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
Supercoin rocketed into orbit, next goal - the moon!

Activity: 168
Come on people, let's all support SUPERcoin by putting it in your sig ! Invite your friends to hop on this train and share the profits with them, there is still a long road to go this coin will see 10K satoshi in no time at this speed !
Jump to: