Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 193. (Read 288840 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
The alpha testing is going on now, and seems working very well... Cheesy

Great to hear, I am looking forward to beta testing on SuperCoin (Aug. 20th)

TO THE MOON

You can also join alpha testing if you want, it is on the MAMM network. real network. Contact supercointeam if you are interested...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Great to hear, I am looking forward to beta testing on SuperCoin (Aug. 20th)

TO THE MOON
Activity: 271
Merit: 101
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 336
2days before launching Phase II officially Big Fat Whales step by Cool
So buy now or regret later when its still cheap Wink
i wanted to invest 10 btc in super but i dont have that much ;(
Yes indeed the price is very cheap. Guys, we are in an uptrend, this is pretty obvious and you are smart enough to see it.

The moving averages are very aggressive, meaning that everytime you buy on the pullback you have a high probability of winning your trade. This is how you ride an uptrend. Buy on the pullback.

Dont buy when the price is moving and dont sell when the price is stopping you will be riding the trend the wrong way.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I regret i didn't buy more while it was cheap Smiley

Great, coin, great team Smiley

This price still very cheap, if you don't want to regret more then buy till it's below the 5k price.
When price will move above 5k, it will move very fast so take before it will too late.

Haha you remember this trade now?

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
we are going to hit 4500 sat tonight.
u cant imagine how much joy your words bring to the team and the community itself Smiley
Thank you a lot you are true Super Members  Cool
bcd
Activity: 252

Prediction? I try to be realistic, over 5000 satoshis this weekend, 20 000 satoshis when we reach Phase II. Could go higher after? Yes still a very small market cap, very fast transaction speed, it could catch up pretty quick with other cryptos.

Enjoy the ride!

20K is very much possible given the innovation, active development and community. Self moderated thread is a great idea to keep the trolls away.
Activity: 278
Back to the real world

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
New whales entering the markets it seems, quite some coins bought around 3700-3900 sat all at once

Yep, price rising on good pace, I just want it will keep like this.
So many whales already joined and now time to join some more then we will again touch life high.
It's great news, there will be lots of action in the future.

When we are bigger as community, we can create much better products for sure.

Yup, for sure, I really like to see how we grow and how much.
I am seeing that soon we will add ton of new member
who want to help community and supercoin.

After placing that ad we will hit 5k price soon, we already thrice the price last 2-3 days.
This is you, community collected that coins for promotions. We spend for again back for the community. Price will up So we again all winning.

Good news. We have still money there in the community wallet. We should collect more for more promotions. If we collect few btc i think we can do a lot more. Android wallet or big video sponsored by community, some internet celebrities like max keiser speak about our multisig based product.

Because we have really great product worth to mention. It's great news no one should sit on it.

It's first time appear in the scene multisig based crypto. People will understand the value of it more and more!

We will shake it!

This is the main reason I like more about Supercoin, we worked like one when Supercoin price was dropping.
We took step up and took donation from community and collect enough money to promote Supercoin.
Now we are getting what we deserve as a Supercoin Community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The SUPER/BTC charts keep getting better. I would say there is a significant amount of sell orders on mintpal but yesterday I was concerned about the lack of buy orders on mintpal and here we are 20% higher at 3700 satoshis.

Prediction? I try to be realistic, over 5000 satoshis this weekend, 20 000 satoshis when we reach Phase II. Could go higher after? Yes still a very small market cap, very fast transaction speed, it could catch up pretty quick with other cryptos.

Enjoy the ride!

Seems realistic, i'm expecting the same. Price right now is still undervalued even if we only had phase 1. Just look at the market cap list and see what coins are right above Supercoin. It's a true sleeping giant, who's slowly waking up. But this is basically what a coin's market is suppose to be, not investing in hype but investing in technology. Slow steady rise makes it possible for everybody to adopt some Supercoins and make good profits, so I like it Smiley After all this is a social product
The SUPER/BTC charts keep getting better. I would say there is a significant amount of sell orders on mintpal but yesterday I was concerned about the lack of buy orders on mintpal and here we are 20% higher at 3700 satoshis.

Enjoy the ride!

:)thanks u r a pro Cool
part 3 was already released yesterday if i'm not mistaking. There's a final part 4 coming soon that's going to give the complete thing
i think u r right bro Grin
ok today results from testing maybe  Cool
i want to test itttt  Grin

Enjoy the ride!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
part 3 was already released yesterday if i'm not mistaking. There's a final part 4 coming soon that's going to give the complete thing
Fab hi there Grin
bro i think we will get pass 15k before phase II trust me Cool
i am not the smartest dude here so i am not the only one who is investing Wink
the price will go up up again when the dev posts part 3 and the other announcement Cool

Cheerz
Jump to: