Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 48. (Read 288836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Thanks for the cheap coins!
I really like this coin

It's good for you, if you are buying, hopefully you will get return in big.
Because I don't have more guts to buy SuperCoin anymore even it's dirt cheap.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the cheap coins!
I really like this coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
why panic dump price cheap?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I kindly suggest collection some cryptos for the Donation wallets so we can have some more promo activities. we collected successfully 0.7 BTC and spend already for marketing. We can repeat this.

SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

Maybe instead of asking for donations you address the countless pages from the community that have questions.
Activity: 196
I kindly suggest collection some cryptos for the Donation wallets so we can have some more promo activities. we collected successfully 0.7 BTC and spend already for marketing. We can repeat this.

SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC: 19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Why price regularly dropping, even nothing wrong happened with Supercoin.

There was a forking issue and a period of absence from the management team at SUPER. Investors did not get what they wanted but it looked like the sentiment hit a very high level of pessimism that makes the current prices interesting.

Did supercoindev address the future plans for Supercoin yet?
Please do not mine on supermultipool.com our contact with pool owner is over We don't know  pool dev about situation. we will look for a new multipool service soon.

Ok, miners disconnected.

Please superteam make sure that pool owner will pay miners for 8 days mining period.

ok i will ask this from the pool dev.
Activity: 145
I'm buying. The price drop over the past week is ridiculous. Buying at these prices is a steal. Thank you to all the weak hands. Smiley
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Why price regularly dropping, even nothing wrong happened with Supercoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Glad to see supercointeam come back Grin

For me, he never gone, everyone has personal life too then crypto.
Some days busy in personal life will not hurt coin much, he just need to inform community first.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
Please do not mine on supermultipool.com our contact with pool owner is over We don't know  pool dev about situation. we will look for a new multipool service soon.

Ok, miners disconnected.

Please superteam make sure that pool owner will pay miners for 8 days mining period.

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Superdev, THANK YOU , THANK YOU for becoming active. This may seem like a very small thing, but it will restore the faith, and ease the pressure off  you, and calm your investors.  People are scared right now, and feel abandoned and not sure what direction to turn. Just be here and active, even just to encourage everyone that all will be well. Do this and not only will it calm the users, but the attitudes will change to the positive again, THANK YOU!!!!

How about a new look for the Supercoin wallet. Just a facelift. Even if it does nothing mechanical, it will give it a fresh look. A new fresh logo? Im SURE we have some awesome graphics designers than can post some ideas at no cost?? Call it wallet V4

I know your having a tough time right now, but you have an AWESOME community, that just loves their super, join with them, ask them for your support and it will be super again!! I PROMISE! I have built many successful stores in Las Vegas, NONE of it would have been possible without my team and community support. We ALL need to rally together, and restore the faith. We have an awesome team here, its just we are split right now. If we band together it WILL be SUPER!

Vegas
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
The idea!!

1% SuperSend fee - this is expensive.

Must have: 0% SuperSend service fee!

The Supercoin Dev must make free an anonymous, trustless, decentralized SuperSend feature!!

Free SuperSend fee should enable the marketing theme of full anonymous transactions.

People love when cheap, but still attracts  free!

0% service fee will jolt anonymous transactions & it needs to attract more people to this area.

Hackers Welcome!!

Without service fee why I am bother to put my node as a service node? If no one puts his node as service node, how the trustless system works?? stop your dreams, dev did it for a reason.
Activity: 266
Glad to see supercointeam come back Grin
Activity: 145
Quote from: supercointeam
Quote from: studentwiskunde
Contact with OpenBazaar

After sending e-mail and a tweet, I have get contact with Brian from OpenBazaar.
He said that they are all working part time on project OpenBazaar, so they have not enough time to check the multisign implementation of Supercoin. But if one of the team members choose to help then they will make contact.

@Supercointeam
It look's like that OpenBazaar is too busy. Do you have any other suggestion?

@Community
Be calm, being angry will not help. Try to find a solution for confirming the implemented anonymously trustless wallet.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Please google for other alternative products, i dont know much either.

@Community
If you know a person who can verify/check the multisign implementation, please pm me.

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 462
I'm pretty sure everything will be okay again with Supercoin so past days i have buyed some more.
I really don't give a f*ck about those screamers and trolls, they only want to make fast profit and
don't even care about Supercoin and the idea behind.

Respect to the Supercoin dev(s), i'll keep supporting Supercoin.

Respect.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I'm pretty sure everything will be okay again with Supercoin so past days i have buyed some more.
I really don't give a f*ck about those screamers and trolls, they only want to make fast profit and
don't even care about Supercoin and the idea behind.

Respect to the Supercoin dev(s), i'll keep supporting Supercoin.

We can pay any promoter? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I see a whopping total of 10 Supercoins in that wallet. At current market value, that's what, 3cents (USD)?? We have 3 cents to give any promoter..

Is there going to be any response to community meltdown? These aren't just FUDsters btw, they are loyal community members who simply want some thoughtful response. Ridiculous....

There is 0.8 in BTC wallet.
it's already used. We collected before this amount and spend for promo activities (cointelegraphs etc), i believe it was helpful. We can repeat this.
Pages:
Jump to: