Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 52. (Read 288836 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

We can pay any promoter? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I see a whopping total of 10 Supercoins in that wallet. At current market value, that's what, 3cents (USD)?? We have 3 cents to give any promoter..

Is there going to be any response to community meltdown? These aren't just FUDsters btw, they are loyal community members who simply want some thoughtful response. Ridiculous....

There is 0.8 in BTC wallet.

Is there? I see "Final Balance 0 BTC" Maybe I misread blockchain wallets though, I don't use one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

We can pay any promoter? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but I see a whopping total of 10 Supercoins in that wallet. At current market value, that's what, 3cents (USD)?? We have 3 cents to give any promoter..

Is there going to be any response to community meltdown? These aren't just FUDsters btw, they are loyal community members who simply want some thoughtful response. Ridiculous....

There is 0.8 in BTC wallet.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I'm looking for a PR company. We will fix this Smiley
With respect, you can't fix anything unless the developers fix the wallet. Supersend might work, but it's cranky at best. Half the time there's no nodes available, and unless you know that the wallet Must be fully unlocked to make it work, then it seems to be a non-starter. It's not even being ridiculed on other threads, which means that as yet it's barely been noticed.
Activity: 462
I'm looking for a PR company. We will fix this Smiley
I'm starting to think that Mamm and Super are dry runs for another project... an ICO, perhaps. Developer interest has dried up, but they've proven that they can deliver a functioning wallet with claims to unique technology. I'm yet to be convinced that Supersend works as advertised on the packet... but fancy labels and flowcharts are all that's required to generate a couple of hundred BTC in advance sales. After the Sys debacle it takes a smooth launch to buy time to get the funds out of escrow, Nice little earner.
Very droll. The top bid on Bittrex is 0.00... 911
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Activity: 336
Activity: 115
Hello Smiley

1.devs what are your short term plans and your long term plans for SuperCoin?
2.please update the roadmap
3.please give more detailed answers than keep pushing please Smiley
4.Try to reply to the community messages / private ones too
5.You are the people who understand technology right ? So get in touch with somebody who understands it too because if somebody ask me for example i will say "aaaaa nope dont get i dont understand the question Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy "
6.Stop acting so cocky and try to be more friendly to the community  and to newcomers
7.if you want to create a team well start acting like you are a team player because you are SOLO if u ask me
8.DONT FORGET PLEASE that we are all here for the PROFIT not for the technology Cheesy even me the greatest romantic supporter to Super will sell most of my coins eventually
9.THE PRICE IS EQUALLY PROPORTIONED TO YOUR BEHAVIOR
10.Please answer in details this is a summary of users requests
11.Be happy stay super Grin

Peace 

+1
pak
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

I was tired of waiting while the price went down. I sold all super at a loss.
 -65$ Is better than -200$.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 406
I remember supercointeam saying something like Supercoin was not a full-time job for the dev. I understand if your motivation slowed down with the price going down and investors being angry, but it would be nice to guide these people who are losing money... What is your plan dev?

Activity: 278
Back to the real world
This was, and still in some way is, a great community.

This day looks as a Super doomsday, and nothing could break your spirit Smiley

Keep pushing Smiley No, not in that way  Cheesy as you would expect... keep pushing the positive vibes, and continue to make positive waves Smiley

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry for all supercoin investors Sad
Pages:
Jump to: