Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 59. (Read 288836 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100
I've totally lost my hope and faith in supercoin team.

Good Luck to all who stay in!

Good luck with coins like AsiaCoin, USBcoin or Conceal. lol

I didn't even heard for that coins but thank you.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
My Wallet not sync
any nodes working ,thanks
Activity: 236
Supercointeam and Supercoindev,

I think that you are good coders and are probably very competent in that area of expertise. Good on you, and well done for that.

Other than that, I don't think you have an idea what you are doing.
You don't answer peoples questions in a cohesive way. It's not that you have to agree with them, your just sounding like someone that hasn't been around and hasn't a clue how to deal with people and can't create confidence in yourself and are really bad business people, and your communication skills are miserable.

I don't see any proof that you are actually doing anything for the coin at the moment unless you are doing something in secret.

You think your tech will do everything for you now, and you are arrogant to people who have supported you.

This coin means nothing without trust in yourselves and you are not showing it in anyway.

There is no buying support for this coin anymore, and if things go on the current path this coin soon won't exist.

Sorry but this is what I am seeing at the moment, and I hope you have a good look at yourselves. I'm seeing no growth in the core team, development in expansion in getting the coin actually used.

I only wish you could prove me wrong, but sensibility from watching past history would suggest that you won't be able to.
I have no confidence that you will be even able to answer this post in any kind of meaningful way, that will have any kind of relevance to what I am saying.

Activity: 462

Good luck with coins like AsiaCoin, USBcoin or Conceal. lol
Activity: 220

Activity: 336
@guypaddock I would to request your expertise on #cryptocurrency please. Do U understand #supercoin 's white paper? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932

Good job at least community is doing something ! Angry
Activity: 278
Back to the real world
Somebody dumped more than 100k coins...

Maybe more than one person, but this is worrying.
Activity: 154
I have selled my Coins on Mintpal and Bittrex.  Cry

After the reactions of SupercoinTeam I've lost my hope.

Probably the best move.
Stalling on POD and the dev's general attitude is getting old.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Supercoin about to die!
Activity: 252
I have selled my Coins on Mintpal and Bittrex.  Cry

After the reactions of SupercoinTeam I've lost my hope.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
@guypaddock I would to request your expertise on #cryptocurrency please. Do U understand #supercoin 's white paper? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8324932
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So DEV? Can you please outline the actions for the coming (short term) period?

I keep getting a feeling that this will never be something because the crappy way of communication. The technology can be great, but if you communicate like this, it will never work.
keep pushing Smiley

This is no FUD, i own a significant amount of SUPER..
Activity: 198
It would be interesting creating similar to Paypal / Ebay web using technology and Supercoin currency that is already available, a clear long term.
Activity: 236
Supercointeam or Supercoindev,

I would like to know whether there are programs for merchants to use, or being developed, so that they can accept supercoin easily as a payment method and/or an easy conversion to bitcoin so that this coin can be used in the real world and gain adoption?
One of the main points of having a cryptocurrency is to use it as a means of exchange, and used in as many places as possible.
What is being done about the expansion and adoption of Supercoin?

there is too much noise but we will rise over it and get what we deserve.

If you ignore all the points the community make then I think otherwise...sorry.

I'm still holding a fair bit of super so want to see it do well. But the community speaks sense and it appears the points aren't taken to serious?

Maybe we need a new twist on security.
A Phase III, with a new innovation, the community that the only thing he likes, the latest technology.

So that the Coin goes up 3000 as in Phase II?
You do not want to understand the technology alone is no longer sufficient.

I do not agree at all, just being the best currency, investors will come true, not interest those who want to take the hit in 2 days
Activity: 688
Merit: 611
To obtain POS awards, wallet should be kept permanently open or mature enough coins and when you open the accrued reward?
Activity: 252

I'm still holding a fair bit of super so want to see it do well. But the community speaks sense and it appears the points aren't taken to serious?

A Phase III, with a new innovation, the community that the only thing he likes, the latest technology.

So that the Coin goes up 3000 as in Phase II?
You do not want to understand the technology alone is no longer sufficient.

Activity: 278
Back to the real world
What to push?

Stone of Sisyphus?

Ok, let's do it.

Is it so hard to ask anybody competent to audit Supercoin?
Pages:
Jump to: