Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 61. (Read 288836 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Does satoshi did POD? Do you think he is stupid?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hi from me Wink
I am here bros Smiley and i am sending pm to the dev and team for cooperation Smiley
 Peace
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Why @supercointeam avoid the community's request? Huh
I think the dev should listen to the community, because without us he has nothing. Supercoin need security and trust so the next step is PoD and it will rise to the moon  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

IDK but the markets are certainly reacting appropriately.
Activity: 266
Activity: 191
Just do the POD or have a friend or family do it if your a dev for hire lol.. Price is low I'm in!!!
Activity: 432
do i need to delete  previous blkindex.dat to run the qt311?
because i got this "error loading blkindex.dat

Yes, when installing the new wallet, you should have deleted everything in the Appdata/roaming folder EXCEPT Wallet.dat and config, and replace the nodes in the config with those in the OP. Always backup wallet.dat. Let wallet sync from scratch or use the download for the latest blockchain.

No issue with the wallet, and I'm staking fine.

thanks ill try that
Activity: 325
Merit: 255

Yes, when installing the new wallet, you should have deleted everything in the Appdata/roaming folder EXCEPT Wallet.dat and config, and replace the nodes in the config with those in the OP. Always backup wallet.dat. Let wallet sync from scratch or use the download for the latest blockchain.

No issue with the wallet, and I'm staking fine.
Activity: 154
The dev dragging his feet on having POD done does not look good.
Activity: 462
Wallet works and stakes perfectly. Calm down, dev team will come with the best solution, just saying.
My staked coins since 3 days is all unconfirmed..
what is the new wallet that works?

wallet is working fine. Mine a staking like a madman, all confirmed. New wallet 3.11 in OP

i dowloaded  qt311 I got error message  "error loading blkindex.dat"Huh
legendary

wallet is working fine. Mine a staking like a madman, all confirmed. New wallet 3.11 in OP

i dowloaded  qt311 I got error message  "error loading blkindex.dat"Huh
legendary
Forget about this coin, and move on

Hey the Tor thread called looking for you, apparently they are missing their idiot.

If you want cheap super just buy some but stop with the stupidity.
Activity: 406
Did Satoshi do the POD? Did it prevent Bitcoin from being accepted by the community?

What a non-sense to ask for POD, you think to show a picture of a few pig heads will change anything? Or let someone who has no credibility in coin space know your identity will change anything? Did you see some coins said they have 1 mil assets to back it up, or have gold to back it up? Do you believe any of these? It is pure hype and marketing and try to cheat a few BTCs from "investors".

The quality of a coin depends on the technical quality and the marketing of the coin. I think the dev team of this coin is a 5, from what they delivered. But on the marketing side, they did not do great, it's probably because these guys are mainly tech people. We need some good marketing skill people to take over the lead of this coin and community.

Sorry but these guys are nowhere near the genius of Satoshi. There is no comparaison. Satoshi is a legend, and this team have everything to prove.

I like SUPER but it's obvious the team is lacking management/marketing skills.
legendary
Did Satoshi do the POD? Did it prevent Bitcoin from being accepted by the community?

What a non-sense to ask for POD, you think to show a picture of a few pig heads will change anything? Or let someone who has no credibility in coin space know your identity will change anything? Did you see some coins said they have 1 mil assets to back it up, or have gold to back it up? Do you believe any of these? It is pure hype and marketing and try to cheat a few BTCs from "investors".

The quality of a coin depends on the technical quality and the marketing of the coin. I think the dev team of this coin is a 5, from what they delivered. But on the marketing side, they did not do great, it's probably because these guys are mainly tech people. We need some good marketing skill people to take over the lead of this coin and community.

So tired of idiots comparing anything to bitcoin. BTC is only #1 because it has 4 years on everybody else. The technology is inferior but the marketing has been steady and is only gaining speed.

Seriously, the next Einstein to ask "what would satoshi do/did ect" should just shut down their computer and go $%@# themselves.

Wake up, your ignorance is pathetic and quite annoying.

The ecosystem has changed in the last 180 days to an environment of paranoids. This is not without reason and the smart coins are embracing the change and realizing that "trust us" doesn't mean anything anymore and may actually scare away investors.

Is it really that difficult for some of you to see and understand what is happening around you? Draw yourself a T chart if it helps and compare the coins that are flourishing with those that are not. All of the great suggestions the community has been providing are tools at the devs disposal that they refuse to embrace. Why? We are asking ourselves the same question.

Is this FUD, No. Am I still holding more than most, Yes. Do I still believe in Super, Yes. Am I hoping the dev team wakes up before I have another useless bag on my hands, most definitely Yes.
SxC
Activity: 336
Forget about this coin, and move on
Pages:
Jump to: