Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology - page 65. (Read 288836 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes I agree completely

I am a hold term believer and holder but lately there is much talk but no action.

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510045288955150336  Supercointeam & SupercoinDev have been requested to contact CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas over Twitter so we all know they made a real attempt to prove to the world they're the best and the most skilled cryptocurrency Devs around.  I would suggest they use #supercoin in a public tweet when contacting them so we all know they made a serious effort.

It's pretty important to note that CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas are WAITING FOR SUPERCOIN TEAM TO CONTECT THEM!.
They will not contact us! I got the feeling that the Super Team is waiting for the guys to get in contact, that probably will not happen. We want sth from them so please contact them asap! Thx Smiley
+100
i cant wait to see that Smiley
Go devs go

mik check 1...2...   Supercoin Team/Dev do you copy?  Kiss
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
just get it done, we all about comunity arent we, contact them on twitter to get some of the rec this coin really deserves.

BTW: I downloaded wallet 3.1.1 and removed old chain and synced it from scratch it worked all fine and everything for a week, then the wallet did not respond so i quit and re-opened it, not it says that only 1% of my coins are "spendable" and 99% are unconfirmed, annyone know what this is ?
You are minting now. It'll be back to normal just keep wallet QT sometime. It happens for all PoS coins.
Activity: 85
If you dont like something change it
just get it done, we all about comunity arent we, contact them on twitter to get some of the rec this coin really deserves.

BTW: I downloaded wallet 3.1.1 and removed old chain and synced it from scratch it worked all fine and everything for a week, then the wallet did not respond so i quit and re-opened it, not it says that only 1% of my coins are "spendable" and 99% are unconfirmed, annyone know what this is ?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/510045288955150336  Supercointeam & SupercoinDev have been requested to contact CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas over Twitter so we all know they made a real attempt to prove to the world they're the best and the most skilled cryptocurrency Devs around.  I would suggest they use #supercoin in a public tweet when contacting them so we all know they made a serious effort.

It's pretty important to note that CryptoCobain & Kristov Atlas are WAITING FOR SUPERCOIN TEAM TO CONTECT THEM!.
They will not contact us! I got the feeling that the Super Team is waiting for the guys to get in contact, that probably will not happen. We want sth from them so please contact them asap! Thx Smiley

It seems that supercoin team are quite often waiting for something to happen, and not making things happen themselves.
This supercointeam needs to be a cohesive team of people working together for the betterment of this coin in as many ways as possible. Comes across as one person though.
And this causes to much pressure on a single person if there is a minimal team.
A core team should grow with selected people to enhance the scope of supercoin, with quick development on any key issues.

+1000

This is my biggest fear with this coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

+100
i cant wait to see that Smiley
Go devs go
Activity: 236

It seems that supercoin team are quite often waiting for something to happen, and not making things happen themselves.
This supercointeam needs to be a cohesive team of people working together for the betterment of this coin in as many ways as possible. Comes across as one person though.
And this causes to much pressure on a single person if there is a minimal team.
A core team should grow with selected people to enhance the scope of supercoin, with quick development on any key issues.

Activity: 118

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
If community come to agreement i can remove the other exchanges and leave only bittrex at least in our OP.

I do not think it is necessary, let the all exchange continue. It will give benefit in future.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

But however you feel about the subject, I know which way my own instincts will jump if censorship is applied. I won't hang around complaining, I'll just sign off.

..and you will be free to do so, there will be no pressure to hold  Tongue

A self moderated thread is a useful necessary tool IMO, but it is the application of the moderation that is key. A restrained and sensible policy should be applied sparingly.  Probably only in cases where the community is obviously in favour, and off-topic or spam is a problem.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
Ponderously ruminative
Exchanges are part of the infrastructure of Supercoin, the number of exchanges has a positive effect on the price. Voluntary renunciation of the markets - complete nonsense and madness.
Question: why bitcoin is worth $ 478 now, and cost $ 1 three years ago
Answer: Bitcoin infrastructure greatly expanded during this time

+1

Withdrawing from markets is an A-grade stupid idea.

Let the markets decide rather than running from any.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Exchanges are part of the infrastructure of Supercoin, the number of exchanges has a positive effect on the price. Voluntary renunciation of the markets - complete nonsense and madness.

+1

I agree with yurimir. How about we wait to to see what cryptocobain has to say first.

@Superteam I pm'd you with a time sensitive issue earlier, please respond.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044
If community come to agreement i can remove the other exchanges and leave only bittrex at least in our OP.
This is his twitter account, I just noticed him that you are willing to collaborate... https://twitter.com/CryptoCobain

RETWEET guys if you want to make sure he noticed tomorrow (in a couple of hours) when he wakes up.

https://twitter.com/BrookeFinancial/status/509566469831942145

Ill try to find how to contact him more personally lol.

+1

SuperCoin need this. This give more Thrust and is good PR.

Continue to retweet guys, in the meantime, wallets on Cryptsy are back and the price is moving up with the rumour of CryptoCobain "inspecting" our code. Good job.

I retweeted your tweet yesterday, if he is working or not i am not sure. But we are ready to help.

Biggest weakness of this coin is that it's on too many exchanges. Would be much higher priced if it was on just Bittrex.
We cant much control exchanges, they can add or remove anytime they never asks us what to do.
By the way, both of my Supercoin wallets are tryng to connect to supersend nodes and seems that there are no nodes. ( the S is RED)
You need to use nodes from the OP and wait. I see it green 3 nodes so no issue there.
Activity: 105

To see where this kind of conduct leads, need only check out the fate of Fluttercoin, another piece of unique and innovative tech (proof of transaction) that is sitting on the crypto scrap pile primarily because the dev had the same kind of attitude.   

That is the main value of a moderated thread.

The appearance of squabbling is very damaging to confidence.

I wouldn't trust any coin that hides behind a moderated thread. Free and frank discussion is essential to the development of community trust. Check the Darkcoin thread, the largest Alt thread on BTC Forum.

I support moderated thread because there are losers that show up just to spew unsubstantiated FUD. It's like graffiti, you wipe that shit off and keep your store open for business.

Super has been pretty good about not over-moderating. Spend some time reading the thread and you will see people speaking their mind and Superteam just taking it on the chin when it's warranted.
Spend some time reading the thread and you'll see that I've been active here for quite some time.
My opinion stands. FUD is easily dismissed, but pertinent questions and reasonable criticism are easily dismissed as FUD. Xcoin became moderated and inspired an Xcoin Scam Thread. If the coin is honest it has nothing to fear from hecklers. But if it starts to censor criticism, then it obviously has a lot to hide.

But however you feel about the subject, I know which way my own instincts will jump if censorship is applied. I won't hang around complaining, I'll just sign off.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Dev ... superteam any news for the Pod and cryptocobein Smiley ?
Pages:
Jump to: