Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 25. (Read 51766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
At least the hashrate is very well distributed for this coin ^^

Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
Total Blocks: 381   Total Coins: 431         Current Difficulty: 1567.15409254       Total Network HR : 74.79 GH/s

btw we were just kidding a bit Wink

Having a laugh is permitted in the wasteland too Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The anger and immature defensive comments from both bflJosh and the developers really needs to stop if the coin is to be taken seriously.  Instead of treating everyone like they're morons, try to understand their point of view.  And if you are the developer:  Never, EVER lose your composure.  Take a deep breath and think about the best way to approach the situation.

You must act professional if you want your coin to succeed.

If you do not have what someone is asking, that is completely fine!  You are not obligated to have exactly what someone in the forum is asking you for.  But do not piss on your other investors (and potential investors) by getting upset.
Can I see something from alpha development?

You say you have alpha ready end July/September.

We try to keep you updated as possible. Now it's quite early don't you think so? Btw you should notice that our crowd funding is not going so well, so you should understand that the road is becoming hard for us! But we will make it!

Smiley

Nice and smooth launch so far, no constant forking like Korecoin or nasty premine revelations like Nebulacoin. This coin can go places.

Finally someone can see the reality how it comes  Shocked  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Show something of your work/portfolio/projects you did in the past.

Excuse me but do you usually goes to any developers team around asking for their portfolio, etc etc? Chill down man Wink

Time to time..

We made a smooth and clean launch. First step achieved.

More step to come.

Step by step.

If not they wouldn't be called "step".

Sound reasonable?  Cool

No it doesn't sound reasonable at all! You want money for an IPO! And you show nothing at all!

Come on show 1 thing. Shouldn't be a problem as pro devs right?

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

Great... We now have bfljosh #2 on this thread... Who are you people?Huh?? Either mine it or shut up and go away. If you have your OWN personal issues to address with the dev, then PM him for god's sake.

no no no no no no no no no I am NOT bflJosh.  Check my last post, I edited it. :O
We aren't game developers, never told that. We're first crypto coin developers, than videogame passionate and expert coders. We would raise some funds to develop this game in the best way possible and to have the possibility to take some hired external developers to give a boost to our work.

Sometimes is hard to understand how a business works, when you're not a businessman.

Activity: 33

We try to keep you updated as possible. Now it's quite early don't you think so? Btw you should notice that our crowd funding is not going so well, so you should understand that the road is becoming hard for us! But we will make it!

Smiley

Nice and smooth launch so far, no constant forking like Korecoin or nasty premine revelations like Nebulacoin. This coin can go places.

Excuse me but do you usually goes to any developers team around asking for their portfolio, etc etc? Chill down man Wink

Time to time..

More step to come.

Step by step.

Sound reasonable?  Cool

No it doesn't sound reasonable at all! You want money for an IPO! And you show nothing at all!

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

Great... We now have bfljosh #2 on this thread... Who are you people?Huh?? Either mine it or shut up and go away. If you have your OWN personal issues to address with the dev, then PM him for god's sake.
Still no one has a guess on opening market value?

No rush to dump.. Smiley

Smiley

Time to time..

More step to come.

Step by step.

Sound reasonable?  Cool

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

EDIT:  ah i saw the things you had completed already.  Nice job!  If you show a little bit about the game (pictures and info), it might spur on more investors to buy in.
Somebody doesn't know what is a team?

a team? what i s a te a a a m?

really some developers that are really a team and not a one man coin?

wow

Yes, we're a team.

You can't show anything. You and your team are fake and try to scam money from investors. Prove me wrong idiots!

Show 1 thing you or 1 of your teammates did in the past at any company/website/project/game/portfolio.

You present me a video and some vague promises and you want money from people?

8/10 or 9/10 coins here are scams. You have to try a lot harder!

bfljosh has a small member, so he's a little insecure, be gentle with him...

We're too gentle with him.. Smiley

You have to see the wasteland fury yet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 224
Still no one has a guess on opening market value?
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Touching 40GH Smiley

Like the vid, What's next in terms of marketing / awareness?

wow

Yes, we're a team.

You can't show anything. You and your team are fake and try to scam money from investors. Prove me wrong idiots!

Show 1 thing you or 1 of your teammates did in the past at any company/website/project/game/portfolio.

bfljosh has a small member, so he's a little insecure, be gentle with him...
There should be some fog out there...can't see nothing..

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!

wow

Yes, we're a team.

Activity: 210
So how many accounts did you buy as you were posting in that guys account selling thread?

Nice try to talk about your website btw.

Wow, such a hater...

Who are you??? The Bitcointalk police??? Is it your personal responsibility to vet every single coin and dev on this site? Get a life already...

I just put 300mh/s on this coin. If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out, that is every miners decision to make.

I have been scammed on SHIT coins MANY times, and if it happens again, so be it, but leave the dev alone for god's sake.

You want to mine or buy it (when it gets listed), that's fine, it's your prerogative, but stop harassing the dev, it's just nonsense.

Thx for your kind words Wink

a warm welcome to you
Activity: 210
So how many accounts did you buy as you were posting in that guys account selling thread?

Wow, such a hater...

Who are you??? The Bitcointalk police??? Is it your personal responsibility to vet every single coin and dev on this site? Get a life already...

I just put 300mh/s on this coin. If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out, that is every miners decision to make.

I have been scammed on SHIT coins MANY times, and if it happens again, so be it, but leave the dev alone for god's sake.

You want to mine or buy it (when it gets listed), that's fine, it's your prerogative, but stop harassing the dev, it's just nonsense.

Big up, holy-radioactive words there!

Welcome to the crypto Wasteland!!

Enjoy Wink

Wow, such a hater...

Bfljosh, why can I see you in the most thread i go through with a lot of criticysm?

and yes i'm part of our promotion platform...i'm a promoter there...

where is the problem if i want to buy??

WE ARE THE FIRST TO BELIEVE IN OUR COIN!! BIG UP!  Grin

wow

Yes, we're a team.
Pages:
Jump to: