Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY - page 22. (Read 51766 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am also interested to buy.Please,PM me with the offer.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
wan to buy 0.0036 BTC/SVR,pm me Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
BitCoin, webdesign and coding.
ICECOLDTOMMY I sent you a PM.

Please if you want to ask anything about our dev team or whatever you feel doubtful about, just ask.

Do not troll here. Thanks

Why send him a PM and not say to all right here what you pmed ?

strange...

Smiley
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools

I like the pool but this is too much ! Прекалявате !

This is not us, unlock.mk is just a devoted supporter. We apologize on his behalf !
unlock.mk please remove the flashing madness, thank you Smiley
Activity: 476

Please if you want to ask anything about our dev team or whatever you feel doubtful about, just ask.

Why send him a PM and not say to all right here what you pmed ?

strange...

Activity: 168
We aren't game developers, never told that. We're first crypto coin developers, than videogame passionate and expert coders. We would raise some funds to develop this game in the best way possible and to have the possibility to take some hired external developers to give a boost to our work.

Sometimes is hard to understand how a business works, when you're not a businessman.

Hahaha, altcoin developer? Then what have you developed? Another shitcoin clone? And you want to hire someone else to achieve the only feature of your coin. Wow, easy money!

Yup! That's what I thought this was from the start so stayed away.

I use to be a game developer professionally, business and finance sectors pay more for less work Wink , If no development on this proposed MMO has started yet then good luck seeing anything but "Screen Shots" by that November beta release, btw the "Screen Shots" will be still renderings from Maya lol.

Also, good luck getting any decent developers to work on this project for Survivor Coin. The 25 BTC you raised would barely pay for one game software dev over that time period. Not to mention you'll need way more than one developer and 3D artists.

Honestly, If any of you bought into this IPO then I would quickly sell it for what you can if the coin gets listed on an exchange. This isn't going to go well.

So if you're a professional game developer, why don't you help us? Are you just getting show about you?

We want a community not people like you. I'm glad you are staying away from our project.

AT LEAST WE DON'T WASTE ALL OUR TIME TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING.

WE ACT. SO PLEASE, SHUT UP!

YOU ACT? WOW
I only see you talk here, if you act where is the proof of that?
Maybe by act you mean you post and argue with community here without any proof to show except a copy/paste coin that can be done in less than hour
Activity: 113
I like this coin so much?
I you sell it for me.
IPO PRICE IS SET TO 0.001 BTC EACH SurvivorCoin [SVR]
So can I buy 0.002 BTC/SVR

I will stop mining and buy 500 coins on that price.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha, so who buy the IPO can have much profit.

Who sell for me, any price can PM.
Activity: 378
I you sell it for me.

I will stop mining and buy 500 coins on that price.. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 113
I you sell it for me.

That's great!!

Thank you a lot!

Please send us your SVR address, we'll provide to send you a survivor tip...it's better to have it in the wasteland of crypto coins.
We can affirm now, after more than 12 hours from launch that interest in SVR is definitely HUGE!

Total Blocks: 706   Total Coins Mined: 919    Current Difficulty: 1497.93711031   Total Network HR : 71.48 GH/s
We aren't game developers, never told that. We're first crypto coin developers, than videogame passionate and expert coders. We would raise some funds to develop this game in the best way possible and to have the possibility to take some hired external developers to give a boost to our work.

Sometimes is hard to understand how a business works, when you're not a businessman.

Hahaha, altcoin developer? Then what have you developed? Another shitcoin clone? And you want to hire someone else to achieve the only feature of your coin. Wow, easy money!

I use to be a game developer professionally, business and finance sectors pay more for less work Wink , If no development on this proposed MMO has started yet then good luck seeing anything but "Screen Shots" by that November beta release, btw the "Screen Shots" will be still renderings from Maya lol.

Also, good luck getting any decent developers to work on this project for Survivor Coin. The 25 BTC you raised would barely pay for one game software dev over that time period. Not to mention you'll need way more than one developer and 3D artists.

Honestly, If any of you bought into this IPO then I would quickly sell it for what you can if the coin gets listed on an exchange. This isn't going to go well.

So if you're a professional game developer, why don't you help us? Are you just getting show about you?

We want a community not people like you. I'm glad you are staying away from our project.

AT LEAST WE DON'T WASTE ALL OUR TIME TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING.

WE ACT. SO PLEASE, SHUT UP!
Activity: 102
another premine coin?
damn
what the hell are you doing?
BTW, smells like wild west coin dev is working on this (by dev i mean the one who release the wallet, most probably he doesn't even know how to code)
Activity: 224

Activity: 440
crazy images removed

I like the pool but this is too much ! Прекалявате !
Activity: 448

http://xhash.net/  

stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3384

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net
PORT:   3384
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3384

• Over 25 coins
  • Single registration
  • Create workers once
  • DDOS Protected
  • TrollBox
  • VARDIFF
  • Prop payouts
  • Fees 1%
[/center]

Hi xHash,

Is it possible to change the minimum amount of your auto-payout (currently set at 1.0) ?

I think 1.0 survivor coins is too difficult to accumulate at this time due to high difficulty. Maybe 0.1 is more forgiving for smaller miners. Coz essentially right now I have to do manual payout if I want to move coins from pool to wallet. Thanks for ur consideration! Smiley

done
Pages:
Jump to: