Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED - page 20. (Read 28702 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Someone is mining this coin right now... Watch on Dedicateds pool, the blocks changed by 2 within a few minutes...

MMMM...

Hmm, I don't think so.
"Time Since Last Block   3 hours 55 minutes 1 second"

Maybe you should re-read what it actually says.  "Est. Avg. Time per Block"  Wink

I was just stating that they were. and it says "change in 1336 blocks"

Current Block    104 LOL whatever

EDIT: they said... block60-70 mined for testing... well.. ok where are the 70-104?
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yo Peeps - launched a pool at http://swag.coinmining.pw/

1% - Prop - Vardiff

First 50 Block finders will get some bonus SWAG from the pool. 
Activity: 196
Someone is mining this coin right now... Watch on Dedicateds pool, the blocks changed by 2 within a few minutes...

MMMM...

Hmm, I don't think so.

Maybe you should re-read what it actually says.  "Est. Avg. Time per Block"  Wink

I was just stating that they were. and it says "change in 1336 blocks"
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
oh no 900 blocks of 1 coin shit again?  that was a desaster with smartcoin dude..

that taked 6 hours until it was reached, change it down to 500 blocks ASAP

800 blocks, and the difficulty is not changing until 1440 blocks (which is kinda stupid and killed a lot of coins, but we'll see). That's not much of a problem.
Activity: 238
oh no 900 blocks of 1 coin shit again?  that was a desaster with smartcoin dude..

that taked 6 hours until it was reached, change it down to 500 blocks ASAP
Activity: 154

MMMM...

Hmm, I don't think so.
Activity: 196

MMMM...
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
soooo... which one of these pools is 100% trusted and working 1 second after launch?

Probably the one with least users.
Activity: 238
soooo... which one of these pools is 100% trusted and working 1 second after launch?
Activity: 42

this is becoming a complete bullshit... why do they have the right to test 10 blocks? why other pools dont? guess it will just one more coin...

There's one official pool which you can find over @ swag.dedicatedpool.com All other pools will have access to the source code @ launch time. And testing is for like.. you know.. everything runs smoothly? I'm sure That everybody likes smooth right? And the 10 blocks are part of the 1 SWAG per block anti-instamine feature. And I can assure you those 10 SWAG will go to prizes Smiley

about an hour til launch - when are we getting the wallets!
in about an hour?
Activity: 56
about an hour til launch - when are we getting the wallets!
Activity: 168
Which pool will find the first block? :3

According to DedicatedPool,

WE just performed a LIVE test. Mined 10 blocks (only worth 1 SWAG). Everything is GO GO and perfect for launch.

So there, no mystery. Plus they currently hold 100% of total coins Cheesy

you are forgetting of 5000000 coins that were premined by devs

Yeah, aside from that. But it seems that they're somehow connected with the devs, so it turns out pretty much the same.
this is becoming a complete bullshit... why do they have the right to test 10 blocks? why other pools dont? guess it will be just one more coin...
Activity: 23
http://blockminter.com/BlockMinterLogo.png

Come join blockminter in irc starting at 6 PM EST for pre-launch coin giveaways!

www.blockminter.com
Activity: 42
Ahah I guess I'll mine this for a bit.
Activity: 163
Another swag-tastic pool setup: http://swag.cryptohashery.com

Proportional Payouts - No PPLNS warmup - VARDIFF - 1% Fee - Pays full block reward including BLING blocks and including transaction fees to the miners
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
any P2Pool operators yet?  I'll pay the 1%  Tongue  Most pools fail for the first few hours as stratum servers can't hang with the super low difficulty - assuming this comes out super low.
Activity: 23
Come and join our swag-alicious chat leading up to launch.  We'll be throwing out a few coins now and then and talking crypto.

SWAG.BLOCKMINTER.COM

And don't forget to pre-register so you can kickoff mining as soon as everything is ready.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
dis lil girl b gettin her S-W-A-G swag on! R U? Mine that swag son!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4OuTT3zLug
Pages:
Jump to: