Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SWAG] IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SWAG! DO YOU HAVE IT? LAUNCHED - page 23. (Read 28702 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
countdown added  Cheesy click to see how long to wait till launch!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's a terrible, horrible idea, stupid as hell, devs don't even hide that the premine is partially (mostly) for them...

...I see it hitting every single exchange in a week.

Partially != mostly . And we don't want to hide anything.

There should've been a question mark there, edited. Also it was a bit tongue-in-cheek Wink

(though I still think the idea is stupid, but oh well, I found Doge insanely moronic too and look what we've got)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
change your topic title to  LAUNCH IN 5 HOURS

its easier for most of them Cheesy
It's a terrible, horrible idea, stupid as hell, devs don't even hide that the premine is partially (mostly) for them...

Partially != mostly . And we don't want to hide anything.

Any P2Pool operators picking this up?  When will the node IPs be listed?

seed nodes will be posted @ launch
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any P2Pool operators picking this up?  When will the node IPs be listed?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's a terrible, horrible idea, stupid as hell, devs don't even hide that the premine is partially (mostly?) for them...

Activity: 23
Only 6 hours left to go.  Get pre-registered now so you can start mining as soon as we're live.

SWAG.BLOCKMINTER.COM

Live Chat leading up to and during launch
Coin Giveaways for mining at Blockminter leading up to launch
Make sure to register at
SWAG.POOL.MN
and set up your miners BEFORE the launch so you will not lose precious time doing it when every second counts!  Cheesy
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SWAG = CASH  Grin
This should be a funny coin,reserved.

It's a fun coin that's for sure.  And I interviewed/screened the dev before agreeing to add it to dedicatedpool.com.  This guy is the real deal... he knows his shit and has an excellent business plan going forward for this coin.  I can't say anything to even my wife for obvious reasons, but you'll be pleasantly surprised with what you see coming from this coin in the near future.

Activity: 392
This should be a funny coin,reserved.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
1 AM IN EUROPE GREAT
THE POOL IS UP PLAYAS! LET US SWAG SOME SWAGCOINS (IF YA NO WAT I MEAN???)  Grin

Hey there foxy laddy...
THE POOL IS UP PLAYAS! LET US SWAG SOME SWAGCOINS (IF YA NO WAT I MEAN???)  Grin

You dumb shit, you take 5 mill coins and give us 0 instamine, well fuck that shit. Keep your fools gold playa

Want to fix this? Let us instamine this shitcoin to death. Difficulty .0001 at start with a retarget after 1000 blocks. 10% max retarget. Give us a hundred million coins to instamine.

Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your opinion random person on the internet Smiley

dev you better get yo ass to work on setting up nodes around the world so people get a chance to mine in low diff or else you're gonna have a shitstorm of bitches screaming SCAM SCAM , only ORPHANS and shit like that.
nodes will be up in us/eu/asia
Activity: 322
dev you better get yo ass to work on setting up nodes around the world so people get a chance to mine in low diff or else you're gonna have a shitstorm of bitches screaming SCAM SCAM , only ORPHANS and shit like that.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
You dumb shit, you take 5 mill coins and give us 0 instamine, well fuck that shit. Keep your fools gold playa

Want to fix this? Let us instamine this shitcoin to death. Difficulty .0001 at start with a retarget after 1000 blocks. 10% max retarget. Give us a hundred million coins to instamine.

Hat tipping and welcome to the party to hashrapid and blockminter. Get your SWAG on playaz.
Activity: 23
http://www.blockminter.com/BlockMinterLogo.png

Block Minter SWAG Pool is open

Signup now at swag.blockminter.com  and start mining at launch. The hour before launch we will be having coin giveaways in IRC so come join us for the launch party (link is on the website).

1 % fee during launch week , vardiff enabled
Activity: 252
Hmm i gone try so its gone start today the mining? I want to be there the first second! Iam from west europe.. So what time it start over here?

Nice english matey.
19:00 EST is 1:00 AM in the Netherlands.

Sry mate :-(( Sleeped during english lessons when i was young..
Thx that gone be a long night  then Smiley)

Pages:
Jump to: