Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 30. (Read 60651 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

250 BILLION..  that isn't a typo right?  we are used to seeing block rewards of 1million for that kind of minting not 9 coins per block....

Interesting to see how this works out.

yeah, there is that.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Everyone close your miners, the lack of information after launch from this pool is worrisome and appears to be using hash rate for other purpose.

Everyone should check the hash rate of other coins right now.. if there's any truth to this
the diff retarget is actually very interesting and rather clever.

the minting must go on for a long time.

the first halving is 300k blocks at 4 mins.... that is quite a period of time.

thing is this is not a get rich quick coin that is for sure, the instamining simply can't happen.

250 BILLION..  that isn't a typo right?  we are used to seeing block rewards of 1million for that kind of minting not 9 coins per block....

I was excited about it for all of those reasons, a true long term coin.

But something is holding back the source. Could be legit reasons.. maybe using their pool as a test bed..

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Payout if a block were found NOW - 0 SYN

Yep, I've been mining on the official p2p pool around 15mins, have received 0 coins. It's not paying out. On my cgwatcher, shows I've found 6 blocks.

well considering it takes 40 confirms and it confirms slowly here.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Everyone close your miners, the lack of information after launch from this pool is worrisome and appears to be using hash rate for other purpose.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the diff retarget is actually very interesting and rather clever.

the minting must go on for a long time.

the first halving is 300k blocks at 4 mins.... that is quite a period of time.

thing is this is not a get rich quick coin that is for sure, the instamining simply can't happen.

Activity: 350
Vires in Numeris
No need to premine when you are the only pool available and you take 1% of all coins.

Effective 1% Premine

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

Yep, I've been mining on the official p2p pool around 15mins, have received 0 coins. It's not paying out. On my cgwatcher, shows I've found 6 blocks.
I have found many blocks for the pool according to cgminer, yet nothing. =/
32 minutes later, still no source except what the dev's are using on their own pool

No premine before launch.. but a great subtle way to premine at launch. Not that it matters much I suppose with this coin type..

23 minutes later, still no source EXCEPT for their own pool

This is crap. THEIR official pool is running, but none others because they aren't publishing the SOURCE

Pool list:
§ Official pool (currently offline, online when launch occurs): http://pool.synco.in:33550 [1% fee] [~10 mins payout]
§ ValidError pool (taking registrations): http://syn.validerrorpool.com/ [1% fee] [? mins payout]
§ HashRapid pool (taking registrations): http://syncoin.hashrapid.com/ [? fee] [? mins payout]
§ HashStrike pool (taking registrations): http://syn.hashstrike.com/ [0% fee] [1 mins payout]

(just checked all the pools)
Activity: 43
No work, it's mining away who knows what, no stats on pool site either.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

The Dev main pool start 2~3 minutes before midnight EST that is why the blocks were mined and the difficulty was up

First block found on the P2P pool

Tue Feb 18 2014 23:57:29 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Activity: 56
This is a scam coin, in the highest level.  Either that, or the wallets are completely broken.   Sorry to piss all over you devs, but

If this coins src becomes avail, it is because the devs just kept about 4-5% from the fake "official" pool they setup, to collect.  

Developers just need to be upfront.   Take a 2-3% premine, and explain why.  TO help promote the coin in the community.  Whatever.    

Unless this has a relaunch you can be sure that is the case.

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

And their pool is crap also I've been on it from the start and it only shows payout to one address and it has error of too many open files.

The Dev main pool start 2~3 minutes before midnight EST that is why the blocks were mined and the difficulty was up

first block on the p2pool
Tue Feb 18 2014 23:57:29 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)   2319c039c11ef23440da9dfb0f2d8d43a2f09e59337e029f4022e39a0a66da61
Activity: 66
dafuq is happening with pools Cheesy

And their pool is crap also I've been on it from the start and it only shows payout to one address and it has error of too many open files.

Activity: 56
how do i know if i have P2P set up right? should i see coins in my wallet yet?

i set url to   http://pool.synco.in:33550/

and user id to my wallet addresss... thats it right?
Looks good.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
just hangs for me at stratum requests new block, keeps repeating, yet, there is 200mh/s on network

Me too.
how do i know if i have P2P set up right? should i see coins in my wallet yet?

i set url to   http://pool.synco.in:33550/

and user id to my wallet addresss... thats it right?

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x
Pages:
Jump to: