Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 29. (Read 60627 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The code came out about 2 minutes ago, and the diff is already 3, something and there is thousands of megahashes on the network?  At midnight?

It isn't midnight everywhere.  For me it was  3:00 in the afternoon
Activity: 98
i cant mine guys plz help me.

is address offline wallet adress that start with S or address mentioned here http://pool.synco.in/user.php?id=   that start with m HuhHuhHuh

This is my start.bat file but the P2P does not look like it is working. It found more then 100 blocks and has not paid out anything yet.

StartSynCoin.bat
Code:
cgminer --scrypt -o http://pool.synco.in:33550  -u SeGQ8Z9UMNudtkJjv7AYjPWTPPunj3dZZC+0.0005 -p x -I 12 -g 2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i cant mine guys plz help me.

is address offline wallet adress that start with S or address mentioned here http://pool.synco.in/user.php?id=   that start with m HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 126
So is he really taking a nap? LMAO
Activity: 363
Worst.. Launch... Ever....

No, that was Maxcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Don't even bother relaunching this blew up quicker than the Challenger.
Too soon. For my heart.
Activity: 363

i have a few blocks mined now, all are 9.9 or 9.8 so only tiny amounts.

You soloing?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Worst.. Launch... Ever....
Activity: 98

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x   or      cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp:// pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x  Huh?

Their website say this....

Want to mine some SynCoin with us? The process is simple; simply point your miner at http://synthase.violates.us:33550 --
    Your username is your address, and your password can be anything (I like to use a simple 'x').
tjc
Activity: 145
Payout if a block were found NOW - 0 SYN

Yep, I've been mining on the official p2p pool around 15mins, have received 0 coins. It's not paying out. On my cgwatcher, shows I've found 6 blocks.

Have find 20 block already and still nothing too Cheesy

Never did p2pool before.

All I am getting in cgminer is Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

no accepted shares

What should I be seeing?

Never-mind, finding blocks now.
Activity: 110
Who the hell would stay up all sorts of hours for a launch, and then sleep just before?

Exactly when I started to have serious doubts.  A nap before launch, what a joke.
Activity: 245

Yep, I've been mining on the official p2p pool around 15mins, have received 0 coins. It's not paying out. On my cgwatcher, shows I've found 6 blocks.

well considering it takes 40 confirms and it confirms slowly here.

I have coins that have been confirmed already. I haven't really used p2p pools before though, but the diff on cgminer shows 17.5T and on my solo miners shows diff 1. That's not looking at the indiv diff above the net pool diff.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
40+min overdue, I'll check this tomorrow sometime. Not worth my time. Making actual BTC elsewhere anyhow.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
the diff retarget is actually very interesting and rather clever.

the minting must go on for a long time.

the first halving is 300k blocks at 4 mins.... that is quite a period of time.

thing is this is not a get rich quick coin that is for sure, the instamining simply can't happen.

250 BILLION..  that isn't a typo right?  we are used to seeing block rewards of 1million for that kind of minting not 9 coins per block....

Interesting to see how this works out.

I was excited about it for all of those reasons, a true long term coin.

But something is holding back the source. Could be legit reasons.. maybe using their pool as a test bed..

well who knows, i mean sure don't give the pools the source before the qt because we have seen how that works out.

however weird no source given out yet.

i have a few blocks mined now, all are 9.9 or 9.8 so only tiny amounts. Imagine how many you would need for a doge 1Million block and doge only has 100B  initial minting this has 250B
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Who the hell would stay up all sorts of hours for a launch, and then sleep just before?

Activity: 210
how do i know if i have P2P set up right? should i see coins in my wallet yet?

i set url to   http://pool.synco.in:33550/

and user id to my wallet addresss... thats it right?

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x

cgminer --scrypt -o pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x   or      cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp:// pool.synco.in:33550 -u YourWalletAddress -p x  Huh?
tjc
Activity: 145

Never did p2pool before.

All I am getting in cgminer is Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart

no accepted shares

What should I be seeing?
Activity: 110
I liked the idea a alot, but it looks like another scam/coingen coin.
The "dev" claimed to need a nap a half hour before launch.
No "devs" show up at launch time (or anytime since then) in their own IRC room.  They just vanish
No coordination with pool operators near time of launch.
And well everyone else here has said everything else.

Another one in the trash.
Activity: 267
Learn to go against your mind

Pages:
Jump to: