Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC] - page 39. (Read 60647 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

oke then : europe holland time :

GMT: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:00:01 GMT
Your time zone: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:00:01 AM GMT+1

Right, we are finally there  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 112
I just read y will release yr own miner? Does this have an advantaage in speed over the adapted CGminer for Vert?

And will you release this together with the wallet or separate?

No advantage over VertMiner; and the miner will only be required when the coin reaches Phase2. Find info at http://github.com/syncoin-project

Must be somewhat buggy then. Smiley

No, the timer is Javascript so it uses your computer's time. It's my fault for not realizing people would get different timers across the world.

So it's still about 11 hours left ?

It's GMT 5AM, Feb 19th, right ?

please read post above this : in europe its lauching tonight and thats 24:00 midnight  for us here in europe we have to wait 3.30 ours 3 1/2 our to launch

I think that was the old countdown. Epoch reads GMT+1 and that is 5 am (GMT)  or  6 am (GMT+1) in Europe. For example, netherlands is 6 am.
Correct my if i'm wrong.

Simply compare to epoch time 1392786001
Activity: 616
Merit: 321

oke then : europe holland time :

GMT: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 05:00:01 GMT
Your time zone: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 6:00:01 AM GMT+1

No, the timer is Javascript so it uses your computer's time. It's my fault for not realizing people would get different timers across the world.

please read post above this : in europe its lauching tonight and thats 24:00 midnight  for us here in europe we have to wait 3.30 ours 3 1/2 our to launch

I think that was the old countdown. Epoch reads GMT+1 and that is 5 am (GMT)  or  6 am (GMT+1) in Europe. For example, netherlands is 6 am.
Correct my if i'm wrong.
         **********  web counter *********
******* launch in europe : 3:55:00 ours *********  24:00 tonight in europe today !!

wallet download from website is empty damaged ..............Github is empty to

we would love to add this coins as accepted on our website here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

Once again; the timer is faulty. It uses local time, which differs from EST.
I've removed it.

I just read y will release yr own miner? Does this have an advantaage in speed over the adapted CGminer for Vert?

And will you release this together with the wallet or separate?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

**********  web counter *********
******* launch in europe : 3:55:00 ours *********  24:00 tonight in europe today !!

wallet download from website is empty damaged ..............Github is empty to

we would love to add this coins as accepted on our website here : http://savegreyhound.hol.es/

Please could you launch 2 hours late, I'll be home from work then Smiley

Thanks in advance

Sorry, no. The time is set at 12AM EST 2/18, going to 2/19; most I can do is give or take 30 minutes. This is not a massive release, so you should be okay my friend.
add a countdown timer please.. i get to confused with this EST timezones.. its not the same day in my timezone

Use EPOCH 1392786001 and then plug it into http://www.epochconverter.com/ and click Timestamp to Human Date.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Please could you launch 2 hours late, I'll be home from work then Smiley

Thanks in advance
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
add a countdown timer please.. i get to confused with this EST timezones.. its not the same day in my timezone
I don't see that time referenced. Official time is midnight of 2/18, going to 2/19 (since 12:01 is technically 2/19).

It will be plus or minus thirty minutes to prevent flooding of all assets (including websites, pools, tipbots, and the like).

Once again:

OFFICIAL TIME = 2/18 MIDNIGHT EST, GOING INTO 2/19

As someone mentioned, it's not yet 2/19 for the US. So, I guess I screwed up with specifying time because I forgot about global times and what not. However, hopefully this clears things up.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Is it going to lunch in 2/19/14 12EST sure?
please write a launch time. Or will you launch it anytime today ?
Please give feedback that i know if i have to check it often.

on the official thread it says launch at 5pm pst- 8pm est - 12am gmt
what about this? isn't this official?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
more scrypt-n? i'm in, asic must die
pos/pow?

sCrypt, then sCrypt-N

The official pool can't be connected.
http://pool.synco.in:33550/    Huh Huh

Not launched yet!

hey, I feel confused:
you point the release date (18.02.204), but @what time are you planning to open the wallets to the public?
I mean release time matters ALOT (first hour/couple hours of mining)
I am up for solo, that's why I am curios

NOT LAUNCHED YET

So the countdown to launch has just ended on the website, and there appears to be no wallet...

SEE BELOW

Op says the 19th and today is the 18th, in the US anyway.

YES THANK YOU

So how does this auto-transitioning work? Will people need to switch miners then?

are you using vertminer for the variable-n part? Or is variable-n different from adaptive-n?

You CAN use it, but we've released our own miner; also yes.

Huh Huh Huh Huh
when?
Release 2/19/14
when?

Never.

WTF.

IT WILL BE RELEASED AROUND 12AM -- EST 2/19/2014. THANK YOU.

THE COUNTDOWN ON THE WEBSITE WORKS ON YOUR COMPUTER'S TIME
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
Thx.. Too late. I live in Berlin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
please write a launch time. Or will you launch it anytime today ?
Please give feedback that i know if i have to check it often.

on the official thread it says launch at 5pm pst- 8pm est - 12am gmt
Pages:
Jump to: