Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SynchroBit Coin - Innovative Hybrid P2P Digital Assets Trading Platform - page 12. (Read 2755 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What transactions go through a P2P system?

Do you plan to make this exchange fully decentralized in the future?
Activity: 10

Have you audited your smart contract Ethereum ERC-20?

For me, safety is a priority

Typically, the verification of a smart contract is done by a separate company.

Who in your case has checked your smart contract and do you have a safety opinion?

I lost a lot of money on exchanges that were hacked. Therefore, for me this is also a very important issue.
Activity: 8
Will you conduct airdrops and IEO on your exchange?

Why did you choose the Ethereum blockchain ERC-20 standard?

Stellar and Tron have faster blockchain with cheaper transactions

Ethereum is the most popular smart contract blockchain. This is the right decision, and after launching Ethereum 2.0 you will understand

This is a very good blockchain, but even Ethereum has problems with scaling. However, this is not a critical issue at this time.

Blockchain is used to create a token. Does blockchain perform any kind of functionality in the exchange itself?

The video shows that there will be many trading pairs on the platform. Where can I see the full list of products that will be traded on SynchroBit?

I think new assets will be added over time. Some assets require a trade license

To trade in oil or grain - you need to get permission from the SEC. However, in the long run, this could attract large investments.
Activity: 7

All investors who bought tokens on private sales (3% of all tokens) will receive them only after 2 years?

Yes, tokens allocated for private sales are blocked for 2 years. This is done to minimize token price manipulation

Will tokens allocated to teams also be blocked for several years?

Good question. I often see that the project team receives its tokens only a couple of years after the launch of the platform. This is done so that the team works to increase the price of the token and does not abandon the project

This is the right strategy to motivate a team to work long hours. This leads the company to success in the first years of life.
Activity: 10

Personaly I like this ideas an WP so will keep following work of team and hope for success. Keep good work.

Did you like the idea of a hybrid peer-to-peer exchange?

What do you think will bring success for the SynchroBit project?

The more traders there will be on the SynchroBit platform, the better for the project.

This will allow us to constantly improve the service and add new trading tools.

There will be a huge number of trading pairs on the platform, which will definitely attract new traders.

That is, not only cryptocurrency and fiat will be traded on the exchange? What products can be found on this exchange?
Activity: 1

Your project has an excellent rating at https://icobench.com/ico/synchrobit

I am glad that you have a high-quality approach to product development and have a great chance of success

I can’t access the site

Error 522

What is the synchroBit project rating on icobench?
Activity: 2

Personaly I like this ideas an WP so will keep following work of team and hope for success. Keep good work.

Did you like the idea of a hybrid peer-to-peer exchange?

What do you think will bring success for the SynchroBit project?

The more traders there will be on the SynchroBit platform, the better for the project.

This will allow us to constantly improve the service and add new trading tools.

There will be a huge number of trading pairs on the platform, which will definitely attract new traders.
What marketing actions will you take to increase the price of the SNB token?

Have you audited your smart contract Ethereum ERC-20?

For me, safety is a priority

Typically, the verification of a smart contract is done by a separate company.

Who in your case has checked your smart contract and do you have a safety opinion?

Why did you choose the Ethereum blockchain ERC-20 standard?

Stellar and Tron have faster blockchain with cheaper transactions

Ethereum is the most popular smart contract blockchain. This is the right decision, and after launching Ethereum 2.0 you will understand

This is a very good blockchain, but even Ethereum has problems with scaling. However, this is not a critical issue at this time.
Activity: 6

All investors who bought tokens on private sales (3% of all tokens) will receive them only after 2 years?

Yes, tokens allocated for private sales are blocked for 2 years. This is done to minimize token price manipulation

Will tokens allocated to teams also be blocked for several years?

Good question. I often see that the project team receives its tokens only a couple of years after the launch of the platform. This is done so that the team works to increase the price of the token and does not abandon the project

The video shows that there will be many trading pairs on the platform. Where can I see the full list of products that will be traded on SynchroBit?

I think new assets will be added over time. Some assets require a trade license
Activity: 5

Is your token created to pay commission for trading on the SynchroBit exchange?

Is it a utility token or a security token?

This is a utility token. A token is needed to pay commissions for trading on the exchange.

By the way, on the exchange you can trade a token for free

10% of tokens are allocated to the team and advisors. I think it's too much

How many people are currently working on the project?

If they create a popular and secure platform, then this is a worthy payment for their work. Users will be grateful since there is no hybrid exchange right now
Is your project being developed from scratch by SYNCHRONIUM? They are professionals and have vast experience with the blockchain.

Apparently, the entire technical part of the project was undertaken by the SYNCHRONIUM team.

They have extensive experience and are able to implement a quality project.
Is your project being developed from scratch by SYNCHRONIUM? They are professionals and have vast experience with the blockchain.
Your project has an excellent rating at https://icobench.com/ico/synchrobit

I am glad that you have a high-quality approach to product development and have a great chance of success
Is your token created to pay commission for trading on the SynchroBit exchange?

Is it a utility token or a security token?
Pages:
Jump to: