Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]SynchroBit Coin - Innovative Hybrid P2P Digital Assets Trading Platform - page 9. (Read 2758 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Why is your token still not on coinmarketcap?

Will there be a margin trading opportunity on your exchange? What leverage are provided?

Yes. On the exchange it will be possible to engage in margin trading. This will attract users with a small initial capital.

Will there be any restrictions on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency from the exchange?

If you have passed a full verification, then no restrictions should be. However, I think it will depend on the amount you want to withdraw from the exchange

You can withdraw any amount from your personal account. If technical support suspects your account has been hacked, they will personally contact you to clarify this operation.
Who in your team has experience in developing cryptocurrency exchanges? Experience is very important for such serious projects.

Will there be a margin trading opportunity on your exchange? What leverage are provided?

Yes. On the exchange it will be possible to engage in margin trading. This will attract users with a small initial capital.

Will there be any restrictions on the withdrawal of cryptocurrency from the exchange?

If you have passed a full verification, then no restrictions should be. However, I think it will depend on the amount you want to withdraw from the exchange
Will there be limits on the amount of deposit on your exchange?

I saw that you presented the new PIKChat messenger on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/SynchroBit/status/1202479247081664514

Is this your development?

This is a development by SYNCHRONIUM®. Perhaps PIKChat will be added to the exchange as a chat for communication between traders

Now it’s not so often that you see the general chats of traders on cryptocurrency exchanges.

I will be glad if you have such a function

Yes. This is a great opportunity to discuss promising coins and share news from the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 15
I like that you strive to create a full-fledged exchange with all the functionality of the stock exchange. It makes you unique.

Hybrid exchange always attracts traders who want great opportunities. Do you have permission from the regulator?

Good question. Have you been tested at the SEC? Is it possible to register and trade US citizens on your exchange?

Traders always want to earn more, so margin trading should be on your exchange. I am glad that you will add such an opportunity for your users

What other unique features will be on your exchange? I want to understand how your exchange will be different from hundreds of others?

There will be a huge number of trading pairs on the exchange. Each trader will be able to find what to trade most profitably.
Will chat be added to the interface of your platform for communication between traders?

Did Dr Babak talk about SynchroBit at a conference in Thailand? Or did he talk about other developments of the company?

He talked about WinkPay, PIKChat, SynchroLedger.

Your team develops many cool products in parallel! This suggests that you are able to rationally distribute efforts to achieve success.

Where can I get acquainted with synchrobit trading fees?

I think that information on commission fees on the exchange will appear closer to the launch of the exchange.

On the exchange website, you indicated that trading will be very fast, smart and cheap https://synchrobit.io/

How many orders per second can your exchange process?

I think it’s worth waiting for the exchange to launch and personally testing the possibilities, since the assumptions can be completely different
You create an interesting product that causes a great stir among the crypto community. I plan to buy your tokens
Activity: 2

Did Dr Babak talk about SynchroBit at a conference in Thailand? Or did he talk about other developments of the company?

He talked about WinkPay, PIKChat, SynchroLedger.
Activity: 3

Traders always want to earn more, so margin trading should be on your exchange. I am glad that you will add such an opportunity for your users

What other unique features will be on your exchange? I want to understand how your exchange will be different from hundreds of others?
Activity: 1
Hybrid exchange always attracts traders who want great opportunities. Do you have permission from the regulator?
Activity: 8

Personaly I like this ideas an WP so will keep following work of team and hope for success. Keep good work.

Did you like the idea of a hybrid peer-to-peer exchange?

What do you think will bring success for the SynchroBit project?

The more traders there will be on the SynchroBit platform, the better for the project.

This will allow us to constantly improve the service and add new trading tools.

There will be a huge number of trading pairs on the platform, which will definitely attract new traders.

That is, not only cryptocurrency and fiat will be traded on the exchange? What products can be found on this exchange?

I did not find information about all possible trading pairs, but you can watch the presentation video on YouTube, which shows a lot of interesting information

Less than one month is left until the launch of the exchange. Then we can see all the possibilities of the exchange

As far as I understand, the representatives of the exchange have already developed the design of the exchange, so I would like to see at least a picture of the future interface

Perhaps they do not want to show their work until the exchange is launched. The presentation of the exchange is waiting for us soon.

The community should see the stages of project development. This causes increased confidence in the project.
Activity: 5

I saw that you presented the new PIKChat messenger on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/SynchroBit/status/1202479247081664514

Is this your development?

This is a development by SYNCHRONIUM®. Perhaps PIKChat will be added to the exchange as a chat for communication between traders

Now it’s not so often that you see the general chats of traders on cryptocurrency exchanges.

I will be glad if you have such a function

What will the price of your coin depend on? Will you take any action to increase the price?

The project team does not intend to manipulate the price of the coin.

The price of a coin should grow naturally with increasing demand.
Pages:
Jump to: