Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD *** - page 5. (Read 63848 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 06, 2014, 09:01:08 AM
Well done djm34 and dav1199 we’ve got them on the ropes now.

A few more spams today and we’ll have talkcoin in our control for sure. I'll notify the exchanges.

Once we own talkcoin djm34 I’ll buy you those pants that help with your flatulence problem. And dav1199 I'll buy you that magazine you like with the animal pictures.

Hi whomever you are (clearly not Andy/Talkteam).
The big difference is that we don't want to own talkcoin, we want to make it successful and free of scammy dev.
That's a big difference.

edit: if you are k-meister, I am still waiting for your apologies

It is most likely him .. he never answers to anything being asked/said about him on his real account if anyone noticed. Or anything relevant to the fact the old dev is a scammer either.
He just keep posting his propaganda for block rewards goodness.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 06, 2014, 08:57:56 AM

A few more spams today and we’ll have talkcoin in our control for sure. I'll notify the exchanges.

Once we own talkcoin djm34 I’ll buy you those pants that help with your flatulence problem. And dav1199 I'll buy you that magazine you like with the animal pictures.

Hi whomever you are (clearly not Andy/Talkteam).
The big difference is that we don't want to own talkcoin, we want to make it successful and free of scammy dev.
That's a big difference.

edit: if you are k-meister, I am still waiting for your apologies

September 06, 2014, 08:52:07 AM
You could answer with your real account k-m you know Smiley Beside , you do spam the official thread with all your fake accounts along the chinese guy more than the other team does.

And i am in no way part of the v2 team ...I just find all this pretty amusing and sad to see how one guy whom have not a single clue / skill other than being an attention whore is trying to actually manipulate others into believing his own baseless promises just because greed.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 06, 2014, 08:32:01 AM

September 06, 2014, 08:21:08 AM
legendary
September 06, 2014, 07:37:03 AM
For those who have doubt that dev stole a lot of TAC, here a screen copy of the block explorer with the votedev address.
around 500k tac were sent to that address and worst 400k tac were spent.

Meaning old dev dumped on us all all the time.
I am sorry to say that (as an early supporter of the coin), but that guy is a massive asshole.
The blockexplorer is located in china and is rather slow: http://talk.cryptocoinunion.com/address.asp?address=TgD7ERrggBPezx6JPP2bpWjAFQW1rafzCn

Supporting old dev is just making you part of the scam. If you still think that the  takeover is hostile and not justified, sorry you need a new brain

(I would suggest k-meister to organize a new protest in front of old dev house with a plate saying: "why my tac has no value ?"  Grin
I understand, I am in his ignore list... but I would suggest him to remove me (and apologies) before he looks like a total moron for supporting a scam  Grin)

That's why I made a screen copy:

legendary
September 06, 2014, 06:19:49 AM
Activity: 202
September 06, 2014, 06:15:37 AM

If the vote was removed then what do you suggest as a dev reward?
I think the dev wants to do 0% but it would be good to know what people think anyway.
If we wanted to attract people to the team then having a reward would be useful. Also maybe for giveaways etc.

I personally don't think that any devs should be expected to work for free and a dev with some incentive is good for everyone.

[/quote]

Roll out Clean wallet immediately, no votedev but all other features remain (including Chat fee to genesis block for destruction)

Then only discuss for next fork to be implemented within 2 months. My input is only to start the discussions.

Dev team gets:
- 1% dev fee
- 0.0001 TAC per transaction (High transaction means coin is popular and Dev should be rewarded)
- This provide balance and check, more useful development, equal more usage, equal more reward for Dev team.

Reward of 10 TAC per block (old, new inverters and miners, everyone take a compromise to move forward)
- 10 TAC for 3 months, after that less 0.5 TAC per month, down to 1 TAC
- Price of TAC will be more stable during the gradual reduction of reward. Big fluctuation means merchants only use the coin as a medium for payment (i.e.: immediately exchange into BTC/FIAT). We need to make TAC "keep able"

Chat fee should be charge by a formula that can auto adjust the fee, the more valuable TAC is, the lower the Chat fee. Current TAC value proposition has a weakness. TAC is valuable because of decentralized Chat. No Chat traffic, equal not a useful technology, equal TAC has no value. Imaging exaggerated case when 1 TAC = 1 BTC, nobody is going to pay 0.01 TAC per chat. This means TAC value will not go above certain level. By the way, currently there is a charge of 1 TAC transaction fee on top of 0.01 TAC per chat (total 1.01 TAC). Too expensive to encourage Chat usage.
All Chat fee goes to marketing and promotion.

Just my 2 cents.
legendary
September 06, 2014, 06:15:09 AM
I'm setting these monkeys on ignore now. They'll stop eventually. I think.

you are right because you have no point at all beside you wanting to dump your tac. what a supporter  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
September 06, 2014, 06:12:43 AM

Grin  right way
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 06, 2014, 06:10:29 AM
legendary
September 06, 2014, 05:55:10 AM
AizenSou you have no respect here. You cannot save face no matter how much you try.
People are trying to pick up the pieces from what you have done and get back on with the coins future. Please let us get on with it.

lol, if your solution for that is to side with a scammer then you definitely a moron and that coin is dead
legendary
September 06, 2014, 05:53:51 AM
BTW - the votedev command didn't trigger any name calling posts. The scammers triggered the posts, and they used votedev as a pretext for this. They knew votedev allows no more than 5% reward in the current code but they made it seem like it could be set to anything. I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

Nice disinformation k-miester, we would have to know about it first. Y
ou are so wise you are not even wondering why it is there hidden in the code and not easily accessed, nor publicized, not in the gui as for the reward.
Clearly that's strange as it should be the way for dev to get support from the community by asking the community to use this command.
(and being an open source dev, I know that to get support, sometimes you need to ask... people tends to forget easily that sort of thing.)

That show clearly he was the only one using it and voting to him up to 30% (nobody would ever do anything like that...)

Regarding the accusation that we set up dev and voting him that sort of money is so ridiculous (and you know it, which is you are as dishonest as the one you defend) that I don't even know why I answer this.

We weren't even part of the team at that time  Grin Grin Grin Grin

So again you are just making false accusation to defend a scam against those who want to get rid of that scam.

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2014, 05:51:43 AM
AizenSou you have no respect here. You cannot save face no matter how much you try.
People are trying to pick up the pieces from what you have done and get back on with the coins future. Please let us get on with it.

Thanks but I know I don't deserve to have respect from people like you. Please don't respect me, ever. Appreciate this.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 06, 2014, 05:46:38 AM
September 06, 2014, 05:29:39 AM
......... I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

This is what the whole community (including you) felt, votedev can be manipulated by anyone who could benefit from the dev fund. Take it off.

If the vote was removed then what do you suggest as a dev reward?
I think the dev wants to do 0% but it would be good to know what people think anyway.
If we wanted to attract people to the team then having a reward would be useful. Also maybe for giveaways etc.

I personally don't think that any devs should be expected to work for free and a dev with some incentive is good for everyone.
Activity: 202
September 06, 2014, 05:19:28 AM
......... I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.

This is what the whole community (including you) felt, votedev can be manipulated by anyone who could benefit from the dev fund. Take it off.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2014, 04:56:45 AM
A bit explanation.

Talkteam (Andy) is not developer. He sent me a message when I realeased the first version to help me on the communication and maketing and he wrote me in his first messages "Just say openly now, this is your project & your creation, I will always go with your decision", these are his words. I accepted as it's not my discipline and I let him to make his own thread with his own words and he was the one that I invited (other members was invited by him without my approval). We already had clashes, this is not the first time. It slowed down the development (too much talk and not much action) but I tolerated him because he was here since the start and I didn't want to kick him off the project like this, the communication was limited.

Ignition75 didn't stay long. I quickly kicked him off the project. He is not developper, has no skill on a project like this, and he already wanted to take over the project, no link with the dev fund here, it was during july.

I never dumped coins as some said. But I gave many coins to many people. In these people, there are Talkteam (+100,000 TAC) and he asked me to send him more coins because he was "broke". djm34, karimdr2, AizenSou have also received coins from me. (don't deny facts, I saved messages).

I don't spend much time in this forum, but it's for a good reason, I am developing a video integration solution right now and I prefer to spend time to do useful things.  I will release a new version when these clowns stop their hostile take over. They won't develop new features, it's not their code and they need to hire someone just to change 2 or 3 variables...

This is becoming really ridiculous. Talkteam has created a situation that he cannot get out from. Now, I think they just want to save face...

Ok Talkdev since you are here, I asked you 2 times about the dev fund but never get an answer. (I don't have time to check the old messages now but I will provide it later):
Properly answer my question:
Who did use the votedev to vote more than 33% of a block to go to your address?
Don't tell me that comes from user because I'm sure not many people were aware of this command and nobody will vote that much for everyone else except for himself.
The reason you changed the limit of votedev from 100% to 10% and then 5% because the block explorer was available this time and are you scared of being found out?
Do you know why did everyone in the team decide to take over? It's because you never intend to be clear about the dev fund even with the team. Ok if you think you could manage a coin alone yourself, please do it but do it properly. We're TAC holders but not everyone is a beggar like this k-meister so feel free to take him in your new team.

Btw, Yes I get 25k TACs from you, one 10k and one 15k, which I spent all for bounties. I could provide all the time and txid for each transaction if everyone needs that.
Beside from your 25k TACs, I use another 20k for funding the project myself.

Bump.
That k-meister doesn't have the skills and the guts to directly answer my question. So could you, Talkdev ?
Activity: 68
September 06, 2014, 04:49:09 AM
endless fighting makes the price lower and lower
September 06, 2014, 04:47:40 AM
BTW - the votedev command didn't trigger any name calling posts. The scammers triggered the posts, and they used votedev as a pretext for this. They knew votedev allows no more than 5% reward in the current code but they made it seem like it could be set to anything. I would be very unsurprised if they were the ones who upvoted the votedev reward in order to complain about it.
Pages:
Jump to: