Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAC] TalkCoin *** OFFICIAL THREAD *** - page 7. (Read 63848 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 09:20:53 AM
Hello my name is official_TalkTeam. Ive taken over TalkTeam. I am now the official TalkTeam. I own talkcoin. And bitcoin as well. I am official.

Me and my sad greedy friends... Sorry I mean my executive management committee. Me and my executive managers have taken talkcoin for your own good.
It is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY you must use my official wallet. Please download it from realofficialtalkcoin.com. Please?

AizenSou! djm32! dav1199!
Come on guys, dont just sit there! get spamming! Come on! Theres 3 TAC and a packet of chips in it for you if we take over this coin. Oops, I mean we own this coin and we're official.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 09:16:23 AM
Nice explanation.
I didn't know that they are such a scammers. Ignition75 and talkteam seemed like a nice guys. I was also mining this coin from the very beggining and I really like it. Other clones just got burned, but talkcoin is still kicking, eventhough price on exchanges drop a lot  Undecided

amacar if you have time to read his super long comment, you should read mine too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8681806

Thanks.

Regards,

Aizen

Thank you for link. I read everything and now I am confused. Don't know whom to believe  Huh For now I will just wait to see what will happen in near future.

It is actually pretty easy to follow just looking at k-meister past posts ... You can see him going from supporting the takeover to going ballistic once it was decided to not lower the block reward to what he wanted.
From then on he started the shitstorm that is happening now.
You will notice the main ''dev'' isn't doing shit nor talking at all , he got his puppet-master doing all the work for him so he have a chance to keep doing what he was doing for the last couple of months which is leeching free coins.
And all the original dev have done since coin release is pretty much just empty promises on how awesome stuff are coming but we still don't know what or when .. and it have been going for ages.
Pretty funny how that k-meister dude is trying to look like the white knight while he is only after his own interest without having a single clue.. 

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 07:14:53 AM
So the takeover spammers are coming into this forum now.
Welcome spammers - AizenSou, djm etc.
No I dont mean that, you are not welcome here.

Why dont you either start your own coin or buy some coins, instead of trying to take other peoples.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2014, 06:32:12 AM
Nice explanation.
I didn't know that they are such a scammers. Ignition75 and talkteam seemed like a nice guys. I was also mining this coin from the very beggining and I really like it. Other clones just got burned, but talkcoin is still kicking, eventhough price on exchanges drop a lot  Undecided

amacar if you have time to read his super long comment, you should read mine too.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aizen

Thank you for link. I read everything and now I am confused. Don't know whom to believe  Huh For now I will just wait to see what will happen in near future.

I will not give you a specific tip, because these people will use it to attack me again, and I'm pretty tired of it. I rather spend my time to do something else better.
This comment from djm and you're free to choose side, depends on what you want.

Regards,

Aizen

k-meister is just doing this massive trolling campaign not because he cares about the coin, but only because he wants a 5tac reward which will kill the coin.
So following this guys means: He will dump his huge amount on tac on you and will leave you with your dead TAC once he is done.

So if you want talkcoin to die within two weeks: follow that guy.

If you want a team which really care about that coin and have dedicated time, money and resources to it because we believe in the coin future.
V2 wallet is your choice. 
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 05, 2014, 06:26:16 AM
Nice explanation.

Thanks.

Regards,

Aizen

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
September 05, 2014, 06:06:15 AM
Here is an explanation of why there's two talkcoin threads.

"Talkcoin" the person who started this thread is the developer of talkcoin.

He employed a guy called "TalkTeam" to help manage communications with the public, so TalkTeam started a new talkcoin thread, which he controls the OP of.
A while later he started a hostile takeover attempt and created a fake wallet which he called "v2" and claims it is the official one.

He is using the fact that he owns the OP in that thread to try to make it look official.
The takeover attempt is not working and Poloniex has stated they're not switching to the fake wallet.

But the community is confused about which is the official wallet.

So this is the only official talkcoin thread and the only official wallet is at http://talkcoin.org.

Any posts in this thread advertising the "v2" wallet are fake, download at your peril.

k-meister is just doing this massive trolling campaign not because he cares about the coin, but only because he wants a 5tac reward which will kill the coin.
So following this guys means: He will dump his huge amount on tac on you and will leave you with your dead TAC once he is done.

So if you want talkcoin to die within two weeks: follow that guy.

If you want a team which really care about that coin and have dedicated time, money and resources to it because we believe in the coin future.
V2 wallet is your choice.  

Don't be fooled by the hobo holding sign board in front of MtGox building, he is only advertising himself...  he never recovered any BTC from MtGox, he won't save TAC either

Don't let him kill talkcoin... That guy cares only about himself...
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 05, 2014, 05:50:06 AM
Nice explanation.
I didn't know that they are such a scammers. Ignition75 and talkteam seemed like a nice guys. I was also mining this coin from the very beggining and I really like it. Other clones just got burned, but talkcoin is still kicking, eventhough price on exchanges drop a lot  Undecided

Thanks.

Regards,

Aizen
September 05, 2014, 05:41:17 AM
Nice explanation.
I didn't know that they are such a scammers. Ignition75 and talkteam seemed like a nice guys. I was also mining this coin from the very beggining and I really like it. Other clones just got burned, but talkcoin is still kicking, eventhough price on exchanges drop a lot  Undecided
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 05:36:13 AM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 05:32:16 AM
Here is an explanation of why there's two talkcoin threads.

"Talkcoin" the person who started this thread is the developer of talkcoin.

He employed a guy called "TalkTeam" to help manage communications with the public, so TalkTeam started a new talkcoin thread, which he controls the OP of.
A while later he started a hostile takeover attempt and created a fake wallet which he called "v2" and claims it is the official one.

He is using the fact that he owns the OP in that thread to try to make it look official.
The takeover attempt is not working and Poloniex has stated they're not switching to the fake wallet.

But the community is confused about which is the official wallet.

So this is the only official talkcoin thread and the only official wallet is at http://talkcoin.org.

Any posts in this thread advertising the "v2" wallet are fake, download at your peril.

September 04, 2014, 11:23:07 AM
How is this thread now official thread? Doesn't exist a thread with more pages?
Activity: 154
September 04, 2014, 10:07:37 AM
@Talkcoin, What next?  Share
Activity: 196
September 03, 2014, 07:51:33 PM

TALKCOIN V2.0 MANDATORY UPDATE

Please ensure sure you update to the V2.0 wallet before block #465,100 / Monday 8th September.

Talkcoin v2.0 Windows: (later today)

Talkcoin v2.0 Mac: link

Source: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin

Release Notes:

• Removed block reward voting and implement hard cap of 48m TAC with halving every 1.5 million blocks

• Removed dev fund* voting, fixed dev fund to 3% of mining reward, all funds sent to: ToZLw9DGGw2e6USazXQNY25YpdiUDwMNpM

• Reduce chat fees** and redirect to: TwdzYBNxCHzWwSiuDb7TgMjQxMLbGeVswM

Full source changes for v2.0 can be found here: https://github.com/Talkcoin-Team/talkcoin/commits/master-0.8

*Dev fund will now be made public and used only to pay for actual development, promotions, giveaways or any other activity people are doing to add value to Talkcoin.

**Due to the hardfork Chat fees won't be destroyed to reduce the supply.  Instead all chat fees will be given back to the community through faucets and giveaways.
Activity: 646
September 03, 2014, 12:00:54 AM
nice job
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
September 02, 2014, 11:57:07 PM
I have created a new thread for the new TAC:
plz discuss in the new thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=767634.new#new

@Talkcoin,will you crate a new clean wallet ,then release by the community,the community will offer a bounty to you.
Activity: 333
September 02, 2014, 09:39:14 PM
哇 这个线程从新开放了,要逆天了吗
锅子,你不能用翻译软件翻一下再发布吗?=guozi,will you plz speak in English ,even with google trans.
Activity: 154
September 02, 2014, 02:04:36 PM
哇 这个线程从新开放了,要逆天了吗

Coinnext Exchange added TalkCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/TAC/BTC

I wouldn't use this exchange, 1000 TAC deposited 3 days ago, still missing, support not getting back to me and constantly getting 500 Internal Server Error when trying to log in...

We don't need this exchange anymore, TAC is on bittrex  Grin
Activity: 462
www.dashpay.io

Coinnext Exchange added TalkCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/TAC/BTC

I wouldn't use this exchange, 1000 TAC deposited 3 days ago, still missing, support not getting back to me and constantly getting 500 Internal Server Error when trying to log in...
Activity: 140
hit B,good prices!
Pages:
Jump to: