Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 39. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 11
Can someone send an invite to the slack please?
Arigato

Use this:
https://tao11.typeform.com/to/ws8MgM

I had filled that out multiple times(even yesterday) and still no email, how long does it usually take?

The emails are processed manually, not automatically. The guy who handles them just posted something in the slack about returning from out of the country so that's probably why he's behind.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Arigato

Use this:

I had filled that out multiple times(even yesterday) and still no email, how long does it usually take?

Dunno, will poke them to check the pending emails and let you know.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Arigato

Use this:

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Arigato
How much tao will you need for a masternode? This coin is undervalued right now.

You see in the first post info from TAO..

"Alpha (Master) Node Minimum Qualification: 10,000 TAO"

Hope this help you Smiley

Thanks yes got that exact number. Always wanted to have a masternode in crypto and this one was still surprised cheap. Good future ahead for TAO. Smiley

The activation date for masternodes was put back recently in a wallet update, not sure when they will be reactivated. Better ask Bryce.
Activity: 404
How much tao will you need for a masternode? This coin is undervalued right now.

Thanks yes got that exact number. Always wanted to have a masternode in crypto and this one was still surprised cheap. Good future ahead for TAO. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
This is great , looking forward to getting the latest TAO news here
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Activity: 404
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
nice increase in price!!
i said it before, this is a 10k coin at least...

any new ann?

keep up the good work
Activity: 140
hope it gets added on trex.. the project looks promising.. a better LBC IMO
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Any chance for this to get added on bittrex?
Any news or development here ?
What is the last wallet version ?!

Staking seems to be not working for me anymore.
I used to received some coins each 10-14 days, now more than one month without any... ?!

The latest version is 0.9.2.5 - the old version will not stake or sync past a certain point. http://tao.network has the current version.

What is the future of TAO?
Is an update coming soon?

Has one here Masternode of TAO?

Don't think Masternodes are active yet. Bryce just made a *very* big announcement in the Slack but I'm not sure it's public news yet. Invite link is in the OP.

Thanks,

Masternode is not active?
Can you tell me more about masternode and tao?

Slack invite does not work, can you help me?

Sorry, there's not much I can tell you about masternodes.  The slack invite is manual so you won't get an instant email with a link to join - they have to manually approve it I guess to keep spam down and only do it every few days.

Since I guess the cat's out of the bag, the big announcement is that Bryce met with Pandora Music on Monday and they've given him everything he needs to be able to integrate Pandora with the Tao blockchain! It sounds like this will help fix the licensing issues that have kept them from operating outside of the US, New Zealand, and Australia so they'll be able to expand to Europe and elsewhere.  Cool

I used to received some coins each 10-14 days, now more than one month without any... ?!

The latest version is 0.9.2.5 - the old version will not stake or sync past a certain point. http://tao.network has the current version.

Don't think Masternodes are active yet. Bryce just made a *very* big announcement in the Slack but I'm not sure it's public news yet. Invite link is in the OP.

Thanks,

Masternode is not active?
Can you tell me more about masternode and tao?

Slack invite does not work, can you help me?

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
one question. but buy on c-cex and sell on livecoin now is it surebet?? amazing price difference why???

Livecoin in maintenance for unknown reasons, they've been contacted, for now buy at c-cex only. Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
one question. but buy on c-cex and sell on livecoin now is it surebet?? amazing price difference why???
Pages:
Jump to: