Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 36. (Read 93024 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

It's the ability to stand up to what everyone outside this space sees as obvious hypocrisy and ignorance with logic and fact that endears me to those whom I am looking to serve with this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Bryce, Do you have 3 BTC to list TAO on Bittrex? I would like to have a larger market to trade it on while development and business is taking its time.

PS: Thanks for doing excellent!

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.

According to Bittrex-Bill it is free to list TAO on Bittrex, but you the developer have to contact them.

You can talk with them at: slack.bittrex.com
I contacted Bill personally months ago via email and it went poorly.

Full transparency: we had a falling out due to the ill-fated eBoost ICO, which saw one of the founders flee from the US to Puerto Rico and involved some of the notorious people in crypto.  Bittrex was manipulating the crowd sale behind the scenes on behalf of the network's founders, who are also the folks behind VOX, LSK, and TRIG... all of which enjoyed sponsored positions on Bittrex.  The network is one of those closed-source specials so there is no trusting any block explorer since nothing about the chain can ever truly be verified.  

It's the same old song and dance that's gone on for months since that email conversation.  It's purely sour grapes and trying to assert some sort of machismo dominance because I caught them doing something shitty.

Perhaps now that it's coming to light why we aren't listed on Bittrex it will begin to blow over.
Activity: 26
I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

It's the ability to stand up to what everyone outside this space sees as obvious hypocrisy and ignorance with logic and fact that endears me to those whom I am looking to serve with this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Bryce, Do you have 3 BTC to list TAO on Bittrex? I would like to have a larger market to trade it on while development and business is taking its time.

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.

According to Bittrex-Bill it is free to list TAO on Bittrex, but you the developer have to contact them.

You can talk with them at: slack.bittrex.com
I had real hope for this project but at this point I don't know who to believe.   I lean towards Bryce but he seems to have a few fights with different people on twitter on a daily basis.  He isn't instilling much confidence with his behavior.   Basically these coins are just tech startups and it's best to invest in the person.   Bryce shows questionable temperament and judgment at pretty much every turn.  It's becoming hard to overlook it just because I like the project.  You are probably right about Livecoin Bryce but it's time you realize your actions effect all of us and our investment.
I've been in public for four years now.  I've never changed.  I say what I want and do what I want.  It's that mentality that has gotten us this far and continues to build value for this project.

People inside this industry have never fully appreciated how utterly insane they sound to the rest of the world.  It has been and continues to be my distinct pleasure to bring sanity, fact, and common sense to the blockchain space...and not take shit from anyone because I don't have to. Wink

Personally I'm against exchange extortion to list coins, but if the community wanted to collect the bribe and pay it I certainly wouldn't disapprove.  It's your network, too.
An update from Livecoin.
Everyone who has funds on Livecoin will be able to withdraw them July 28.

TAO NEWS
Created 17.07.2017 20:57
Since there is no active community and only 3 clients are concerning about this coin, we have to make a decision on our own. Developer have contacted us with accusations only and no constructive offers.
Blockchain of this coin is broken. A lot of transactions after getting 3+ confirms reversed into -1 confirms and thus became invalid. Beyond that, a developer related accounts applied malicious schemes which were described earlier. Eventually a half of a balance are gone. We will split the rest of amount between holders. Withdrawal will be opened after July 28. In the beginning of August this coin will be delisted.

Oh, and here is the news in the words of Mr potato head from the tao slack:

Ever since we disallowed withdrawals, there's been no activity. We only have 3 customers left. When the developer accused us of making a simple but rectifiable mistake, we decided to reject his charitable offers. Unfortunately for you we are instead making our own decisions. We don't understand how blockchains work. We lost half of all the tokens you entrusted us to hold. Something something +3 something something -1, thusly something something duuuuuhr. Beyond that sorry, not sorry for our malicious conduct. We kindly ask our last 3 customers to leave. But you can't leave yet because we'll continue to hold your coins hostage till July 28th. After that, despite a clean reset, we'll further shoot ourselves in the foot by delisting the coin entirely.

This is pretty accurate.  I repeatedly offered to help them replace their deficit.  And have ample screenshots of the repeated messages I sent to support that went unanswered.

We have proof they emptied accounts and then they denied it. They stole from people.

They are just lying to save face at this point.  That exchange is trash and I'm glad to be rid of them.

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
What ppl don't get is that XTO is a crypto project. Crypto = high level of risk
Bryce is here with us and he work on hes project. What more you need???
Trolls are a part of this world. Just Don't feed them.

XTO is verry cheap at this point. Just buy and hold it(download the wallet it works fine) for 1 year. You will thank me! Cool

Bryce man, keep up the good work!

What about the people on Livecoin who bought coins.we cannot withdrawl them.

What livecoin problems has to do whith tao coin?
Those ppl should open tikets to livecoin support. This thread is for Tao Coin...

what is next dev? any new updates?
Activity: 5
An update from Livecoin.

TAO NEWS
Since there is no active community and only 3 clients are concerning about this coin, we have to make a decision on our own. Developer have contacted us with accusations only and no constructive offers.
Blockchain of this coin is broken. A lot of transactions after getting 3+ confirms reversed into -1 confirms and thus became invalid. Beyond that, a developer related accounts applied malicious schemes which were described earlier. Eventually a half of a balance are gone. We will split the rest of amount between holders. Withdrawal will be opened after July 28. In the beginning of August this coin will be delisted.

Oh, and here is the news in the words of Mr potato head from the tao slack:

Ever since we disallowed withdrawals, there's been no activity. We only have 3 customers left. When the developer accused us of making a simple but rectifiable mistake, we decided to reject his charitable offers. Unfortunately for you we are instead making our own decisions. We don't understand how blockchains work. We lost half of all the tokens you entrusted us to hold. Something something +3 something something -1, thusly something something duuuuuhr. Beyond that sorry, not sorry for our malicious conduct. We kindly ask our last 3 customers to leave. But you can't leave yet because we'll continue to hold your coins hostage till July 28th. After that, despite a clean reset, we'll further shoot ourselves in the foot by delisting the coin entirely.
Activity: 5
An update from Livecoin.

TAO NEWS
Activity: 14
What is wrong with Yobit TAO wallet?
It was syncing fine but they are not allowing withdrawal and now they put wallet in maintenance

Was there any communication between yobit and devs?
what is the next milestone to look forward to?

Many want to invest, but they want to invest on Bittrex & Poloniex, anything you can do about that?

Graham
Activity: 1
Do not use Livecoin at all. They are a bunch of crooks. This is the conversation I had with them - http://imgur.com/a/VF2xm

I will probably also post this on reddit as well.

I really believe in this project and will continue to buy XTO coins. I'm going to hold long term, I believe that this project will help the music industry in the future.

I now lost about 1800 coins do to selling them and having to buy on C-cex with the money from Livecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
What about OPUS now, which seems to be at a very good place ?!?!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!

XTO is verry cheap at this point. Just buy and hold it(download the wallet it works fine) for 1 year. You will thank me! Cool

you have to solve that with livecoin and not here...
Activity: 12

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

... what to expect in the near future?  Time of publication of news.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

Hey, are there any updates or is there a roadmap?

There's a roadmap, alright.  It's a secret that everybody knows.

When blockchain technology first appeared the industry which it disrupted first was finance.  How it disrupted finance is what I and others had the privilege to participate in deciding.  We watched what sorts of things markets demanded and what sorts of enterprises became possible.

We noticed very early on that this same process was unfolding as blockchain technology invaded yet another industry, that industry being music.

From launch this project we have taken a position somewhat above and beyond whatever is the current narrative.  If one looks at how the narrative has changed in regard to blockchain tech and its application to music, there's a striking similarity between what this project and it's principals discuss in public and what suddenly becomes the next great feature other projects are standing on stage talking about.  

That's for a few good reasons that aren't really obvious to the crypto space because of how they are used to seeing projects packaged for pump and dumps.  Yes, we have a technology stack to support everything we've claimed.  Yes, we've released demonstrations and proofs of concept of our stack such as bandnameblockchain.com.  Yes, we are interfacing with the very decision makers required on the inside of the music economy, from multi-platinum songwriters and performers to Pandora.

What we have not done is exactly spell out how we are going to execute our vision, and that's because we want everyone else to stake their claim first.  That's pretty much happened, and things are already in motion.  In order to preserve our market presence we will only reveal our plan once the ink is dry.  

Papers are being drafted, agreements are being signed, and money is changing hands.  The engine has been primed and we shall be turning the key in the very act of revealing our go-to-market product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Hey, are there any updates or is there a roadmap?

Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: