Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TAO] Tao, AltMarket & FanMix - Real Solutions for the Music Industry! - page 62. (Read 93024 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Byrce Weinier is no doubt a scammer.

Activity: 559
Merit: 508
You do realise the entire point of an ICO is so you can get the funds to bring the project forward, ICO funds are MEANT to be spent on pr, Development and many many other necessary things to bring the project to fruition. Although considering most of the peolpe on bitcointalk like you know everything about everything and everyone they should already know this? right?

You guys are like god damn seagulls, annoying and good for nothing. Find something enjoyable to do with your time? Their are many people i dislike in the world but i have 49383 better things i could do than continue to come back to a thread i hate and waste more of my time replying even though it will never affect me. Sad sad sad.

We will be recommending that the attorneys ask the court to return the coins to the various communities whereby they can be redistributed, burned, or dealt with in some fair consensus manner.

Great info worth its weight in GLD Wink
I'd stand with this recommendation. others?

---
and this gangsta ..

Huh

Where did you find this picture of him, I can't find it on a reverse image search...

Also does not surprise me this piece of shit is a mason. LOL

Hahahahah you are the guy calling him a piece of shit!

Actually.. if you kept reading that thread, that was when i first introduced myself to the bitcointalk community after the cryptsy scandal and was under the impression they had posted a picture of big vern as that is what we were talking about. LOL. so no.

But the fact that you spent a massive amount of your time looking through my profile and or those threads for something to attack bryce or for that matter even me about is pathetic and i feel bad for you.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You do realise the entire point of an ICO is so you can get the funds to bring the project forward, ICO funds are MEANT to be spent on pr, Development and many many other necessary things to bring the project to fruition. Although considering most of the peolpe on bitcointalk like you know everything about everything and everyone they should already know this? right?

You guys are like god damn seagulls, annoying and good for nothing. Find something enjoyable to do with your time? Their are many people i dislike in the world but i have 49383 better things i could do than continue to come back to a thread i hate and waste more of my time replying even though it will never affect me. Sad sad sad.

We will be recommending that the attorneys ask the court to return the coins to the various communities whereby they can be redistributed, burned, or dealt with in some fair consensus manner.

Great info worth its weight in GLD Wink
I'd stand with this recommendation. others?

---
and this gangsta ..
http://i.imgur.com/XGHVbfk.jpg
Huh

Where did you find this picture of him, I can't find it on a reverse image search...

Also does not surprise me this piece of shit is a mason. LOL

Hahahahah you are the guy calling him a piece of shit!
People are so god damn concerned with Bryce and something that truly does not affect them in any way whatsoever? Dear god the bitcointalk community is toxic as fuck, No wonder most people want nothing to do with bitcoin, Instead of helping people you all troll or make fun of them. Instead of Supporting people you bash them because you aren't them.

Some of you truly need to get life's outside of the internet, or heck even just go outside and look at the clouds for an hour or two. your brains are teeming with negativity.

Get this right.

Bryce Weiner is the one asking for money.

Bryce Weiner said funds are held in multisig wallets. Bryce Weiner said he is already using ICO funds. Bitfinex also used multisig wallets and was hacked for $70 million. Count yourself lucky that Bryce is just using your ICO funds at Taco Bell.

Bryce Weiner has a history of launching scams and not delivering on any promises.

Dirac video:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODU4MDYzMDE2.html

"You could buy a house with Dirac"

Bryce said TAO was his own project. What about abandoned Dirac?!

What lies.

Now it looks like he has scammed the people of Bitland. The story continues.

This is what will and is happening. Bitland defends Weiner. Thinks everyone just likes to hate on Weiner. Network launches. All hell breaks loose. Bitland comes to the conclusion that Weiner is an incompetent buffoon. Where is the ICO money? Bryce has stolen it Smiley Angry words are exchanged. Project fails. Bryce blames everyone else while eating tacos.

Activity: 57

Thinks everyone just likes to hate on Weiner. Network launches. All hell breaks loose. Bitland comes to the conclusion that Weiner is an incompetent buffoon. Where is the ICO money? Bryce has stolen it Smiley Angry words are exchanged. Project fails. Bryce blames everyone else while eating tacos.

Hahaha. Headshot. Get out of this if you can, angry Bitland guy. This seriously isn't fud.
Activity: 30
People are so god damn concerned with Bryce and something that truly does not affect them in any way whatsoever? Dear god the bitcointalk community is toxic as fuck, No wonder most people want nothing to do with bitcoin, Instead of helping people you all troll or make fun of them. Instead of Supporting people you bash them because you aren't them.

Some of you truly need to get life's outside of the internet, or heck even just go outside and look at the clouds for an hour or two. your brains are teeming with negativity.

Get this right.

Bryce Weiner is the one asking for money.

Bryce Weiner said funds are held in multisig wallets. Bryce Weiner said he is already using ICO funds. Bitfinex also used multisig wallets and was hacked for $70 million. Count yourself lucky that Bryce is just using your ICO funds at Taco Bell.

Bryce Weiner has a history of launching scams and not delivering on any promises.

Dirac video:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODU4MDYzMDE2.html

"You could buy a house with Dirac"

Bryce said TAO was his own project. What about abandoned Dirac?!

What lies.

Now it looks like he has scammed the people of Bitland. The story continues.

This is what will and is happening. Bitland defends Weiner. Thinks everyone just likes to hate on Weiner. Network launches. All hell breaks loose. Bitland comes to the conclusion that Weiner is an incompetent buffoon. Where is the ICO money? Bryce has stolen it Smiley Angry words are exchanged. Project fails. Bryce blames everyone else while eating tacos.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
check this thread before investing in tao .... this forum has some info that tao is scam https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc12com-registration-open-now-1578927
Alex from ICO countdown is a KNOWN extortionist:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-icocountdowncom-scam-extortion-scheme-1480636

Interesting how a KNOWN extortionist is seemingly extorting Bryce...crazy how that works...

Funny how you have an unfeasable business model.

Have made many failed projects. Marinecoin / Coinproz

Bryce is working on your blockchain when you specifically didn't say you need any technology.

But keep spreading garbage and I'll keep promoting great projects not fallacies like yours.

Marinecoin is still around, and I did PR for that project, not develop it. It's not "failed".  Coinproz got FUDDED out of existence by trolls like you.  

You know nothing about Bitland, and you're an extortionist.

You're a faceless con artist.

People like you are the reason crypto has yet to go mainstream, you sycophantic parasite.

Bryce is working with us to develop a large scale blockchain, and he is in that position due to his experience.

You know nothing about anything.

Do you think, you're sounding remotely professional at the moment? You're really not. And the company you keep is even less so. Anyways, I would highly recommend avoiding this project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-icocountdowncom-scam-extortion-scheme-1480636

Interesting how a KNOWN extortionist is seemingly extorting Bryce...crazy how that works...

Bryce is working on your blockchain when you specifically didn't say you need any technology.

But keep spreading garbage and I'll keep promoting great projects not fallacies like yours.

Marinecoin is still around, and I did PR for that project, not develop it. It's not "failed".  Coinproz got FUDDED out of existence by trolls like you.  

People like you are the reason crypto has yet to go mainstream, you sycophantic parasite.

Bryce is working with us to develop a large scale blockchain, and he is in that position due to his experience.

Do you think, you're sounding remotely professional at the moment? You're really not. And the company you keep is even less so. Anyways, I would highly recommend avoiding this project.
"Famous scammers" go to jail in the United States.

Stop being ridiculous with this nonsense.

If you have never accomplished, built, or done anything in your life, and you call Bryce a scammer, you're the worst kind of parasite. 

The people that hide behind anonymity and slander people's names with the shout of "scammer", YOU are the ones preventing cryptocurrency from going mainstream.

YOU are the reason "real people" want nothing to do with crypto.

Stop "warning people" with all your bullshit, because at the end of the day you're nothing but shitty character assassins.  If you lost money from DAO or Ethereum because you didn't do your due diligence and threw your money at a 19 year old coder, that is your fault for being stupid.  If you have no ability to tell what is a "good project", and just judge based on the crowd, stop calling yourself an "investor", because you're nothing but a "gambler".

I get so sick of seeing this slanderous bullshit.

Chris

CSO
Bitland Global

You are going to regret working with him. Mark my words ...
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1498
Merit: 504
this project is full of hater i see.. lol
cmiiw, but this is the advantage when more people get mocking actually they are fall in it instead will turns the opposite
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
"No reason to take this personal"

This is bullshit.  You have people attacking someone's identity, and then people will assert, "they shouldn't get so defensive".    

If this is an answer on my posts, you're mixing things up here. I speak only for myself and I have nobody else on my side.

(...)
This is the first project that is truly my own (...)

This horse shit has to stop guys.  This isn't "due diligence".  

If you want to do some REAL research, please look around somewhere else besides this forum.

You can start with my academia page or Linked in profile.

https://indiana.academia.edu/ChrisBates

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-c-bates-99452594

If I'm really interested I always look around everywhere I find informations. But I usually start with the presentations of projects on BCT - where teams announce their projects and ask for money if it's about ICO's.

And, tbh: I'm not sure why I should do research about you. Just because I've mentioned Bitland? It was Bryce himself who brought that up in his interview. I did not know that he is involved in Bitland. But if I would be invested in Bitland, of course, that would also be a question.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bitland is a semi-finalist in the Venture Clash

http://www.ventureclash.com/

We are competing against 30 of the top digital health and fintech companies in the world for $5 million in investments.  We make it through to the next round we are guaranteed $500k.  

Pretty sure Bitland is going places.

Again, if you limit your knowledge based on Bitcointalk, the real world will pass you by...

Chris
CSO Bitland Global
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i wanted to say this seemed like a an actual decent concept for coin and see if it'd go well (possibly).

not i'm not so sure.  Undecided

"No reason to take this personal"

This is bullshit.  You have people attacking someone's identity, and then people will assert, "they shouldn't get so defensive".

This is a ridiculous assertion.  These are REAL PEOPLE'S LIVES.  You can't just go around calling people "scammers".  I have been following Bryce since 2013.  He wasn't the "developer" of Bitland, and was brought on recently to help scale the entire project because of his expertise in the blockchain.

The problem is, you have a bunch of assholes who are willing to research as far as the word "scam", but not willing to ACTUALLY research.  It becomes very clear that one of the biggest problems Bryce encountered was SLANDER AND FUD. 

And when you talk about "failure rate" of his projects, his success rate is MUCH higher than the average 92% failure rate of ALL start-ups.

Effectively, you have people in this thread spreading bullshit.

You claim you did "research" on Bitland and assert we were "hiding" Bryce as a developer, and that is complete bullshit, because you took 5 minutes to read an ANN thread and came to some ridiculous conclusion based on 5 minutes.

This horse shit has to stop guys.  This isn't "due diligence". 

If you want to do some REAL research, please look around somewhere else besides this forum.

You can start with my academia page or Linked in profile.

https://indiana.academia.edu/ChrisBates

https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-c-bates-99452594

Stop being assholes.

Chris
CSO Bitland Global
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

legendary
@tabali tigi: I've taken a quick look into the Bitland-threads. The question is also: If everything is fine, why hiding who is the developer of Bitland?

(...)

The Team

The common theme is that the leading factor inhibiting long term and sustainable growth across multiple sectors in emerging countries is insecure land tenure. Ghana will have the first iteration of our operation, platform, and system. BitLand has a chance to change the game not just only Ghana, or Africa, but the world.

Founder - Narigamba Mwinsuubo  

CSO - L. Christopher Bates

COO - Elliot Hedman

Financial Advisor - Ryan Berry

Web Admin - Brock Hager

Advisor - Ronny Boesing

(...)

(...)

The Team

The common theme is that the leading factor inhibiting long term and sustainable growth across multiple sectors in emerging countries is insecure land tenure. Ghana will have the first iteration of our operation, platform, and system. BitLand has a chance to change the game not just only Ghana, or Africa, but the world.

Narigamba Mwinsuubo, Founder/CEO BitLand
L. Christopher Bates, CTO BitLand
Elliot Hedman, COO BitLand
Brock Hager, Web Admin BitLand
Ryan Berry, FInancial Advisor BitLand
Philip Asare, Community Leader BitLand
Ronny Boesing, Founder/CEO CCEDK

(...)

legendary
"Famous scammers" go to jail in the United States.

Stop being ridiculous with this nonsense.

If you have never accomplished, built, or done anything in your life, and you call Bryce a scammer, you're the worst kind of parasite. 

The people that hide behind anonymity and slander people's names with the shout of "scammer", YOU are the ones preventing cryptocurrency from going mainstream.

YOU are the reason "real people" want nothing to do with crypto.

Stop "warning people" with all your bullshit, because at the end of the day you're nothing but shitty character assassins.  If you lost money from DAO or Ethereum because you didn't do your due diligence and threw your money at a 19 year old coder, that is your fault for being stupid.  If you have no ability to tell what is a "good project", and just judge based on the crowd, stop calling yourself an "investor", because you're nothing but a "gambler".

I get so sick of seeing this slanderous bullshit.

Chris

CSO
Bitland Global

See, I personally am very carefully with the word scammer. And there is no reason to take this personal but if the guys behind this want to do an ICO they also should be able to explain some things.

And please ask yourself how this looks and please forget for some minutes that you are a friend/partner of B.W.:

1. ICO without escrow 

2. ICO not even ended yet, but already spending money 

3. The claim that it's "impossible" to buy > 50% of the supply, no matter how much money --> usually the case if the team (most likely including some backers) owns > 50% 

4. It seems as if the initial plan was to do this anon:

"During the boot- strapping phase these individ- uals wish to remain anonymous as to encourage community in- volvement in the development of the protocol as opposed
to establishing governance around personalities, as this has led to crisis in both Bitcoin and Ethereum."

http://tao.network/InvestorsHandbook.pdf

Until post 8 in this thread with the question who is behind this there were just rumors.

5. Bryce Weiner says in this thread that this is his first own project, while the official account said this in the other thread after rumors about Weiner popped up:

"Bryce helped us in developing the project to fruition and we appreciate his efforts and enthusiasm in bringing this project to the attention of his friends in the community."
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15550724

6. The whole design doesn't seem to fit to the high promises -- it's PoS plus x11 - and most likely a centralized chain (if they own >50%)

7. Nothing in the github: https://github.com/taoblockchain

That is what somebody sees right now even if the name Bryce Weiner is new to him and without any prejudices.

Or, let's say it this way: If you wouldn't be a friend/partner of him because of Bitland, but just a normal Investor. Why would you say this is a buy? You wouldn't be concerned about those points?
Pages:
Jump to: